Team strategizing suggestions

Govictory

so on my second runthrough of pokemon reborn i have been completely stonewalled at charlotte

so i am asking for some suggestions for some team modifications

my current team is as follows:

lvl 70 Blazikein (Adamant Speed boost) Blaze kick, bulk up, shadow claw, double kick

lvl 70 Togekiss (Rash Super Luck) Aura sphere, fairy wind, air slash, ancient power

lvl 66 Umbreon (Relaxed sycronised) Bite, moonlight, confuse ray, quick attack

lvl 70 Floatzel (Adamant Swift swim) Aqua jet, Aqua tail, Crunch, Surf

lvl 69 Meowstic (Timid Infiltrator) Psychic, dark pulse, psyshock, flash/raindance/charge beam (i swap these around around)

lvl 67 Mismagiaus (Calm Levitate) Shadow ball, Power Gem, Dark pulse, shock wave

like i am trying to speed level a kingdra so i can set up a rain team possibly

but looking through my box i found this lil bugger

ase10rB.jpg?1

so any other pokemon should i consider leveling? i do have the growlithe from the policeman rescue event thing that also has flash fire so should i make a flash fire team to counter her instead? ak qwq

That's how I defeated Charlotte. I had an Arcanine and a Chandelure, both with Flash fire, and I basically just spammed fire type attacks until I won. She's almost unable to damage fire type pokemon with flash fire.

Firstly you should use the move relearner to teach Blaziken Hi Jump Kick and Brave Bird. Otherwise Blaziken should be able to sweep the entirety of Charlotte's team after 2 Bulk Ups. I don't really see why you have so many problems with her. You're quite overleveled at that. I finished Ciel with Pokemon around those levels...

If you want to train more Pokémon. You should first get the Mystery egg from the police event. It provides some great Pokemon. Otherwise Pokemon like Archeops with Rock Slide should do wonders against Charlotte.

Another way to defeat Charlotte is to have Gothitelle and Crustle. You can find a Gothita in the Beryl Mansion and you can find Crustle near the Circus. Have Gothitelle learn Trick Room and Crustle learn Rock Slide. Trick Room + Rock Slide sweeps most of her team.

I hope I helped

Another way to defeat Charlotte is to have Gothitelle and Crustle. You can find a Gothita in the Beryl Mansion and you can find Crustle near the Circus. Have Gothitelle learn Trick Room and Crustle learn Rock Slide. Trick Room + Rock Slide sweeps most of her team.

I hope I helped

interesting idea for a set up will try that if re doing my blazikein set up fails

That's how I defeated Charlotte. I had an Arcanine and a Chandelure, both with Flash fire, and I basically just spammed fire type attacks until I won. She's almost unable to damage fire type pokemon with flash fire.

so flash fire spam is a solid option hmm

Firstly you should use the move relearner to teach Blaziken Hi Jump Kick and Brave Bird. Otherwise Blaziken should be able to sweep the entirety of Charlotte's team after 2 Bulk Ups. I don't really see why you have so many problems with her. You're quite overleveled at that. I finished Ciel with Pokemon around those levels...

If you want to train more Pokémon. You should first get the Mystery egg from the police event. It provides some great Pokemon. Otherwise Pokemon like Archeops with Rock Slide should do wonders against Charlotte.

well my problem with my blaziken is he gets focused first turn and he has the endurance of a wet piece of paper with a 7 IV in defence and 12 in hp (i took it because he has a 28 atk and 26 speed IV) but imma try your suggestions for a move set, who knows maybe i will get lucky and she will focus the other pokemon. but my main issue with her more or less is when she gets the rotom and ninetails out my team just crumbles to pieces and that is all to it

interesting idea for a set up will try that if re doing my blazikein set up fails

so flash fire spam is a solid option hmm

well my problem with my blaziken is he gets focused first turn and he has the endurance of a wet piece of paper with a 7 IV in defence and 12 in hp (i took it because he has a 28 atk and 26 speed IV) but imma try your suggestions for a move set, who knows maybe i will get lucky and she will focus the other pokemon. but my main issue with her more or less is when she gets the rotom and ninetails out my team just crumbles to pieces and that is all to it

Drop Blaze Kick for Flare Blitz, and Bulk Up for Swords Dance. Besides High Jump Kick, your final move should be either Earthquake or Rock Slide/Stone Edge/Thunder Punch

Flare Blitz does more damage and has better accuracy.

Blaziken isn't built to take hits, so +1 defense from Bulk Up won't amount to much. But if you want to play it safe, keep Bulk Up.

Earthquake/Rock Slide/Stone Edge/Thunder Punch are there for type coverage. Pick one, or stick with Brave Bird.