Your Pokemon Typing

"Grass Types tend to put others before themselves. They go out of their way to help and soothe others and make the world a generally peaceful place. They can also sometimes be reserved or insecure despite the fact that their benevolence earns them plenty of friends."

I don't personally think that's completely accurate or me, but eh... Grass is cool. And I'm certainly no Flying type.

I got Psychic and Steel...

Psychic Types are the intellectuals. They value intelligence, creativity and thoughtfulness. They prefer to look at the reasons behind things rather than the things themselves, and accordingly thrive both independently and socially. Often times, they are extraordinarily unique individuals, but they seldom seem to mind this.

Yeah, that one makes sense.

Steel Types don't let things get to them, plain and simple. Steadfast in their opinions, everything else is generally just 'wrong.' They're very direct about what they want and how they want it, and one way or another, they always get it.

Eh... Kinda...?

I got water type. The reason being that I think rationally and carefully. I plan ahead and im considerate of others. I put others needs before my own. Not going to lie I am this description, but I think it forgot where I answered some questions with indications for a fire type. You know like passion, bravery, courage, etc. Its not that big a deal. Overall im pretty satisfied with this.