Magikarp Event Changed to...?

I think I'm remembering this correctly.

For a while magikarp became a ducklett, but in E15 the event is just incomplete and you don't get any pokemon from it, so it could likely still be a magikarp whenever it finishes (which might be in E16).

I think I'm remembering this correctly.

For a while magikarp became a ducklett, but in E15 the event is just incomplete and you don't get any pokemon from it, so it could likely still be a magikarp whenever it finishes (which might be in E16).

My understanding is that the event won't finish until after the Elite 4, and it will once again award Magikarp. But I could be wrong.

Thanks for the information everyone :)

My understanding is that the event won't finish until after the Elite 4, and it will once again award Magikarp. But I could be wrong.

I sure hope not ;_; I want to use Gyarados as part of my main team as a substitute for Feraligatr.... I guess I can dream...

To be precise, at the end of the last part you can currently do, well, to avoid spoil let's just say it is said that nothing more will happen before the chaos in Reborn city is over. So we'll probably see the end of this event in E16. Or at least the next part that will still leave us without the pokemon x)