Rate the avatar above you!

anethia

Sure, Samurott might not get Fighting or Steel or even Poison as a type, but it DOES get multiple Fighting-Type moves and a Steel-Type Move. And the world is never not ready to see a Pokémon; Just look at the hype surrounding Marshadow.

Failure/10

Edited by K_H

You lack the ability to grasp the power of Stumpink. A Pokemon this bulky will eat a superpower from Samurott for breakfast, and crush it with a Wood Hammer.

Ignorance/10

Also you'll just run away once you behold the main legendary in this game. Nothing, NOTHING has ever been so terrifying. Except human stupidity.

Sadly, you underestimate the power of knowing when to switch out. And when compared with Turtwig from the main games, Stumpink is sorely outclassed in everything except Ice and Flying-Type Resistances. And if I'm wrong, then Stumpink's final Evolution is too powerful to be used in OU, and therefore irrelevant to the competitive battling scene. Meanwhile, Samurott's chilling in a low-yet-reasonable tier, able to be used, even if there are some other things that do it's job. Also, I've seen truly bonechilling things in myself, and have been a participant in an RP where my PC got killed, so I've been through some Sh*t and am not affected by terrifying things... mostly. I might be afraid of trivial things, but not huge things.

LordDome'sPopularityRatingBeforeTheIdeologyChange/10

Edited by K_H

I'd be more than happy to make this into a thread for stumpink's supremacy but I'm already aware that we're going way off track. When we get to making a thread for our game mostly after we agree on a name for it OTL then you can feel free to fling your petty jibes at the impervious hide of the great stumpink.

Also I agree I'm rusty but my main joy of Pokemon is in teambuilding. If I'm lending thought to building a fakemon game, I'll be sure to keep it balanced and evolving. There'll be Pokemon that will find use in every stage of the game, and none that will be too easy a steamroll.

except the uberlegend which ought to be banned by the Geneva Convention if humanity values its hide

So, in honesty 7.2/10 I like dewott, easily the best mid-dtage starter design of any canon Pokemon, but it's a shame Samurott becomes a generic quadruped and isn't Water/Fighting with Shell Smash and Sacred Sword. GF probably didn't want to take the spotlight away from the UglyHorse of that typing that was also introduced in the same generation.

EDIT: ninja'd by murdoc but I never understood his avatars anyway so doesn't matter