Ranting ahead.

Yuki

I've been a train wreck lately. I've had a lot of conflicting feelings on my future, life, job, and what I'm gonna do for the rest of my life. I talked to my father. I cried, laughed, and hugged. And now I'm here to say that I am not gonna be here for a few weeks because I need to develop healthy habits and to unfuck my life. It'll be tough but I think this time, I'll finally make something of myself. So...May not be the best place to put it but this is my rant. Goodbye everyone.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There's two things.

One of which I came ready for a huge paragraph about.
Until I saw this pic, which is actually my avatar.
photo-7629.png?_r=1387401484

It just.. sums up what I feel like right now.

The other is just people who are on an equal level to you.

But they still somehow fucking talk down to you. Like you're dirt. Like you're just a bit of gum on their shoe. It just doesn't seem fair how you try to be nice to them but you just get shit thrown at you for nothing you did.

i also saw some people talking shit about people who self harm/suicide

...why?

Edited by Alatreon

The other is just people who are on an equal level to you.

But they still somehow fucking talk down to you. Like you're dirt. Like you're just a bit of gum on their shoe. It just doesn't seem fair how you try to be nice to them but you just get shit thrown at you for nothing you did.

If there's one thing idiots love, it's self-satisfication.

I'm just gonna rant here.

First off this has just been a string of bad days. It's just been a shitty week. I've had terrible grades on my quizzes in the past two weeks and all of the bad marks are from my own mistakes. There;s nothing that pisses me off more than me making stupid mistakes, even when I know the material. Also, my bitch of a teacher got even worse this week. She posted an announcement on our class page this morning about a test we had today. We had learned nothing about the test at all and have had no knowledge of it. Last week we had a different test that no one got higher then a D on because she just read of a website. Then when you'd ask her a question she'd just scream at you. She's terrible.

On top of this, my long time friend, who, yes is in college when I'm only a freshmen, came back to visit everyone in my church group. We were catching up he asked me what classes I was taking. I'm not going to lie, I'm taking some pretty advanced classes, but I told him the first two, and then he just screamed at me that no one cared and that he was done with me. I've done nothing to piss him off and he was fine with everyone else.

My brother has been extra annoying this week and is just trying to pester me. I had a shit lacrosse practice on Tuesday and now I'm sore because I hit 400 golf balls on Monday and then had lacrosse practice and worked out Wednesday. I'm now sick with a headache and upset stomach. Basically, every fucking thing has gone wrong or bad this week. Literally the only good news I've heard all week is that I aced my Spanish test and made up for the C, C, and F, I got on the quizzes before. Now I just need to get my grade in English up so I can get straight A's again this quarter except my damn teacher will probably spring more test on us so it probably won't happen.

Oh one more thing. My bitch of a teacher also gave us a 8 page essay to write over Winter Break. I seriously fucking hate her.

That is all.

I'm kinda struggling throughout this night for some reason. I feel kinda strange and weird saying this but I need some of your help.

Ever since I've joined Reborn, I'm kinda carrying a burden that has been bothering me throughout most of my time here. I was part of the anime community on Facebook as many already probably know but since joining this site I kinda left a lot of my friends away in the saddle. I feel bad that a left the majority of my friends away from Facebook, but when I come back I feel bad that i'm leaving you guys behind too. I keep trying to juggle between friends from here and friends from my other sites I visited but it just doesn't seem to work out in the end and I feel pretty damn awful. So..

This is gonna be a longshot. I'm starting a group of friends from all the sites I visited and made a lot of friends with and putting it into a Skype Group. If there is anyone that can help me through this i'd really appreciate this. This is something that means a lot towards me so I would like any help that I could get. The size of it maybe large or medium but I just wanna be able to make my life less of a hassle and mess so I could talk to all the people that I care about. So if you can please, send me a FR request or a message over at skype. Thanks.

I will most likely launch the group tomorrow or after Christmas. If you want a good ice-breaker between my friends on Facebook...Uhm...
Most of them like Anime and are avid LoL players. >>;
Username: Brandon Konata (Cow Tao)

Edited by Cowtao

If you think you're not a bro by visiting us often, don't be! We don't need your presence to like you or anything - don't take this the wrong way. If you feel that by not visiting us nobody will welcome you anymore, you're still wrong! Reborn will always welcome you, even if you don't turn up for 6 months, like Mael. If you wanna, hang with your FB bros more often. We aren't jealous, after all, it's your decision, not ours. If you mix us up with your FB bros you'll feel even more obliged to hang out with us all, so don Stick to being Cowtao, and you'll be a ok

ps u stink of cheese

I just feel pretty crappy that i'm leaving people behind the dust. I've always done this the majority of my time on the net and a good friend of mine thought of this solution. To be honest, i'm still gonna flip-flop between places but now if I don't wanna deal with that I can just go onto skype and hang out there. You all are great people, as is my facebook friends. It would gnaw at me to visit you guys if i'm even gone for a day. ;w;

I just feel pretty crappy that i'm leaving people behind the dust. I've always done this the majority of my time on the net and a good friend of mine thought of this solution. To be honest, i'm still gonna flip-flop between places but now if I don't wanna deal with that I can just go onto skype and hang out there. You all are great people, as is my facebook friends. It would gnaw at me to visit you guys if i'm even gone for a day. ;w;

NOW LISTEN HERE YOUNG LAD

YOU AIN'T LEAVIN NO ONE IN ANY DUST

WE AIN'T GONNA STOP YOU FROM DOING WHAT YA WANNA DO

SO GO AND DO IT SONNY

Well. That's another problem. When I was here I didn't feel obligated, then I felt obligated to stay in Facebook but I naturally drifted back here. Then I felt obligated to come back, then to come back to Reborn.

...Yeah, i'm sorry for being defensive but I really have no idea what to do. ;w;

No man. I'm thinking this is the best way I can keep in contact with everyone without having it be a headache. I tried alternating days, I tried having one week for one group and the other group being dominant the next week, I've tried a lot of ideas. I really feel that this might work.

..The only part that I regret is that I feel a bit selfish asking you guys in the first place. >>;

I'm so...

I'm afraid of getting people something they don't want. Something they wouldn't like. And since I don't talk to my family at all (they stay away from me) I really don't get what to get them. So it bothers me when my mom pushes me to buy something LAST SECOND for them when I have no clue what to do. It's the money I had literally just gotten. I try to explain this.

"Quit being such a selfish little bitch. You're not sorry. I'm so fucking mad that I have such a fucking piece of shit for a son. I should honestly take your shit back and take you home and cut all ties with you."

Being stuck at home without a car for few days in a city with poor public transportation and lack of entertainment options is driving me nuts! I had to cancel some plans with friends as they don't drive either and live in another city....

My only car is being fixed due to being rear ended on my way home, and I have to wait 2-3 more days until it's done.