Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Magmortar and Electivire

Motorteo

Question

Well, I finished episode 15 and I wanted to change something in my team and I thinked to one of those two but now I exchanged the items for magby and elekid....anyone now where I can find again them or if they will be avaible in the new episode?

10 answers to this question

If you're inclined to take the risk to head back to older episodes where it's sold in the Dept Store that's an option if you want them badly. If you want to be true to restrictions of the game and stuff though, there's no officiated way to get it yet, so we gotta wait.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

wait theres a sticker that allows you to get evolution items O_o i've got six stickers and the floor I can access has no evo items. also its a shame that you can't get electivire and magmortar unless you go back to an older version of the game x,( also I find it painfull that you have to give up their evolution items to get them x,( I hope you can eventually get magmortar/electivire

I heard rumors when u got the Magby, or the elekid, there is a chance it holding a magmarizer or an electirizer. But I'm not sure about this, i tried it for days and never get any of them. Anyone who got them?

Edited by Ewokmaci

You have a chance of getting magby or elekid holding magmarizer and electrizer respectively in rejuvenation, but not in reborn. They'll surely be obtainable by the next episode.