Follower Pokemon in Rejuv

Personthing

Updated for V8: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wgcaqihqqgqqrm1/Rejuv+followers+for+V8.1.rar

Posting the link here as well because I had issues updating the download link on the original post last time, so I'm just taking a precaution. This took much longer than I thought it would, but stuff happened.

Edited by Personthing

Can i edit some of the sprites please? i will credit you and reccomend. can i also let people edit them as well via me. i will credit you whenever i can. good job btw

I don't see why not? But the team behind Pokemon Insurgence made the sprites, so credit would go to them.

Sorry I am a bit confused. The pokemon following you and the pokemon about to battle. Is that for v8 or later or not yet ready? Sorry if this was pointed out. I think this is awesome btw! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I have little problem.
I started the game without follower Pokemon, then play follower pokemon version for a while and now playing without (cuz reasons)... But if I want to play follower version, my game crashes when I push A button (original non-follower game works without problems) ;-;
I cri ;-;

(I can send u my game file if u know how to fix it c:)

I have little problem.
I started the game without follower Pokemon, then play follower pokemon version for a while and now playing without (cuz reasons)... But if I want to play follower version, my game crashes when I push A button (original non-follower game works without problems) ;-;
I cri ;-;

(I can send u my game file if u know how to fix it c:)

Did you talk to the npc that disables followers before changing to normal rejuv? (Just making sure) If not, PM me your save and I'll figure out what's wrong.

Edited by Personthing