Happy birbday Aika!

Zumi

Alright. I guess it's time to be a sap, then.

Mind you, I hadn't planned on staying here for more than a week. My initial plan was to see if my friend was OK, and leave satisfied.

Well but then things took a hUGE TURN and 4 months later I'm still here.

I can't leave evemn if i wanted to and that's fine with me.

IT'S THE 26TH IN MALAYSIA SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIKA!!

I'm sad that you're not around as much because of school being a thing that is happening but AAAAA happy birthday!! I don't know how it happened that we became friends so fast but it did and I'm glad honestly because you've become one of my best friends on here and you're a real blast to hang out with. I'm looking forward to the moment you're able to come online more often again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I HOPE YOUR DAY IS A GREAT ONE FILLED WITH POWERFUL SATRAOTIRS AND GOOD TIMES

DUDE SAME IT HAPPENED SO FAST!!!

we agree on almost everything and we also like the same stuff and also you introduced me to GAYLE AND I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT.

zumi you are my idoru and i want to be like u when im older :'-3

no but seriOUSLY I'm really glad I met you because you're like one of the main reasons I stayed here in the first place.

ALSO THANK I ate lots of food so it was deffo a great fkn day if I do say so myself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOLKA

UM I MEAN IKEA

ERR

AIKA

I hope you'll have time to drop by more often soon again; really feels like the chat is missing something when you're not around. Bibs is taking good care of your typos while you're busy kicking school's ass, but we'll all be happy to have you back again.

I hope you have a great birthday! You're a little less smol now c:

*shoots you with a toy gun for calling me smolka* no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, I'll do my best to find time!! It DOES feel like everyone's happy to see me whenever I go on and??? I'm really glad tbh???

ALSO I don't know how but it does seem like I've influenced the chat in someway into making a sACK LOAD OF TYPO s

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing but I'm LAUGHING ANYWAYS

Thank you!

DAMN YOU TIMEZONE!!!!!!!! It says 25th for me :<<

But yeah, Happy Birthday Aika!

Don't see you much since you have school things so i miss you friend. You are very fun to talk! We had our conversation that have the fun or seriousness. No matter how the deep it was, it was enjoyable to talk with and knowing each other. Zumi and all of your friends on reborn forum are always welcoming you when you check the reborn forum/Server!. Hope you can have time in summer to talk with us! People miss you with the typos around in server.

Hope you enjoy your birthday day!

timezoned again

Thank you! I very much enjoyed our conversations, yes. It was a real blast getting to know you and everyone else C:

Again, thank you very much Shing! Sorry I don't have much to say but just know that you're super cool, aight?

its aika's birthday aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Happy birthday! I've only recently met you but you're a fantastic person and I hope we get to speak to eachother more often in the coming days, seeing as your hiatus is near an end. Something tells me we definitely will.

Enjoy your birthday!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THANK YOU!!! You're pretty funtastic yourself hyes indeed abso-tively posi-lutely.

Yep! I'll make the most out of these 3 days!! I really wish school'd give me a break weh.

Hope to catch you around, then!

Again thank you, scarlet!

Happy birthday Aika. While I haven't talked to you all that much since you left, I did enjoy the greetings that you gave me.

Here's to a great birthday and growth spurt jkjk :]!!!

Also get rekt Spade :]]] notopic4u

Yoooooooooo Simon.

Thank you!! I'm really hoping that'll change bc you seem real cool.

And also *aggressively throws peanuts at you* SHUT IT

Also also, rip Spade lmao. Deserved tbh.

Happy birbday, Aika! You're an excellent person, much more than our favourite smol meme; May you have a wonderful year ahead, full of POWREFLU SATRAOTIRS and I wish you success in all your endeavours.

CHIp! CHRIP!

Wahh! thank you but *dunks you into the trash can* I might be a meme but I sure as hell ain't smol!!!!!

Ty ty for the wish aaaaa. I hope you have a wonderflu day youself Viri! c:

Happy birthday, given from me as someone of Malaysian descent like yourself. I hope this year will be a great one for you.

Thank you, fellow malaysian! We should really talk more, yes? C:

zzzzzz

smol cake for smol aika I guess

jk aika happy birthday and dont actually haunt me for that one you know I mean well

*THROWS YOU INTO THE OCEAn* no :^)

thanks for the wish though, scrub :v

also you know i mean well too when i say these things remember youre really a good friend to me tho oke? oke

oke bye

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIKA, HOPE YOU LAIKA YOUR DAY

#BreloomBot: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DANKE!! *throws small pebbles at you* BUT No puns or I'll feed you bacon

jk ily chubb i hope we can talk more yes? But that's gonna be hard because of timezones and all of your bouncing.

Boing boing.

Happy bday Aika. Sm0lka all day everyday

Thank you!! ;v; *chases you with a rolled newspaper*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIAIAKAIAASKAKKAIAKAIAK

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU YOU NERD

GET BACK HERE

ALICEICJIICMEKILAGLCIE

THANK YOU !!

AAAH I'M HERE I'M JUST BAD AT REPLIES AND I'M MOSTLY JUST CATCHING UP ON NEWS also ily ;;

Happy birthday Aika! You're so funny on the server, and I hope you have a phenomenal day!

aaa thank you Rose! I'm glad I don't annoy you mods that much ;w;

Again, thank you!

Happy birthday ikea - I mean, Aika!

Muchos gracias, Loomie!!

Happy birthday Aika hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day

Arigatou Novaknight! C:

Happy birthday lady with the sick crocs

Merci, merci. My feet and shoes are my pride and joy, tbh.

Happy Birthday, Aika!! May the kirby powers always be with you~

POYO

Danke, DW! :-3

Happy Birthday Aika!!! You're an amazing person so have an amazing day!

Now I think I remember you asking for this, otherwise it is completely random, but have some hummus for your birthday :D

AAAAAAAAAH THANK you, mde! I really appreciate it!!

ALSO YAY YOU REMEMBERED MY STATUS I'M LEGIT SMILING RN

I am suddenly reminded of a thing I saw once at my local leisure centre.

Happy birthday Aika!

NICE

I'd certainly like some coffee right now, actually.

Thank you very much, Spine!

Happy birthday smol-gril Aika! Hope you have a great day and a great year filled with manatees and typos and birbs and what-not xD Can't wait for you to come back on the server. Me and Viri will try not to bombard you with puns........try :P

*flings into the sun* THANKS BRUH

dude how many fuckin memes did I even create in these 4 months LOL

also I

no

no

*slides in with the shadwos*

bye-bye

Get over here so I can call you cute!

Well, I don't think I know you that much, but I definitely would like to talk with you more, Aika. Happy birthday, Aika-chan, and hope this year is a nice one!

Inno, pLEASE. The only cutie I see here is you!! >:T

Mm-hm! Same here!! You truly seem like a fun person, so I'm really hoping we'll talk more soon!

Gracias for the wish!

Happy Birthday Aika birb! Have yourself a great one and continue to bring joy to Reborn, yeah? :D

AAaaaa, thank you thank you Hushie! It really means a lot! ;w;

Happy birthday! Here's an ice cream sandwich

Yum. Thank you ICSW.

I'm relieved you didn't make a pun here

Happy birthday.

I didn't go pick flowers - so maybe you don't have to die this time!

...Hehe. Thank you, Hunter.

I appreciate it!

yay fellow music appreciator, have a glitch hop song and a muchos good birthday
!!

GOOD SHit

merci danke arigato very much for the song and birthday wish aaa

!!!

*Finishes the cake*

this is why we can't have nice things, DHANUSH *finishes you off*

Huh, that's a new one. Uh, Hap birt.

Thank you sheep. Appreciated!

Done. Oke bye Imma sleep now zz