Starbound

Shamitako

Hihi. Is Lexi

So, I got Starbound up around Christmastime, but I hasn't played it much because it feels painfully grindy. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to reduce the grind

Other than that it's a really fun game and if you don't mind grinding a bit early on I would go ahead and recommend it. Feel free to make with the talkings about whatever Starbound stuff here ^^

In Starbound, grinding is a feature... In my opinion, I'd shelve Starbound for now, since the official release is coming soon, and may or may not delete any old characters. Even if it doesn't, your characters will be a little outdated, but that's just my opinion.

In order to reduce grind, I usually just cheat in any obnoxious items. Sure, it's not ethical, but games that force you to grind for hours kind of deserve it. There's no real way to make it easier with grinding, since the developers recently nerfed pick axes, which really helped.

>friends

:c

In other news, I found a really good gun in a pocket dimension which has significantly sped up my rate of acquiring things since I don't have to play insanely defensively to not get wrecked

Honestly the games was much more fun with mods. Some eventually ended up being a feature in-game, while others are pretty much required. Plus who doesn't want more variety? My issue is how LONG it took them to even achieve an "actual" release...that isn't even doing half of what was originally promised.

I guess I'll check it out again eventually.

I always find grinding with a bunch of friends to be a lot more fun and less tedious.

To be fair, nearly everything with friends can be fun.