HeartGold: Reliving My Childhood

This is the first time I have EV trained this early, but I figure if I'm going to level grind, I might as well do it right this time (it's an adamant, proud of its power zubat, I need a flying type, and I don't want to waste this guy).

Week 3:

Team:

Feraligatr (Poseidon): lv30, Ice fang, leer, water gun, crunch.

Butterfree (Elton John, have you ever noticed that butterfree's eyes look like a pair of sunglasses that Elton John would wear?): lv21, 252 SpAtk evs, max speed (timid, likes to run, 252 Speed EVs), gust, confusion, supersonic, stun spore.

Nidorino (The Dude, 20 Reborn Rupees for whoever can guess what The Dude is off of), Adamant (would have 252 Atk EVs, but I messed up and battled a bunch of Unown, I have no idea how many SpAtk EVs he has), leer, peck, focus energy, double kick.

Zubat is being trained now (Adamant, proud of its power)

Weeks Events:

I spent most of the week training Butterfree, Nidorino, and Zubat. In the process, I beat Bugsy and Whitney, who’s Miltank gave me very little trouble other than the fact that it carried lum berry which messed up Elton John’s para-fusion sweep and KO’d him with rollout, Nidorino cleaned up though.

• 1 month later...