I just cant defeat aya...

denmlalol

Have bunch of mons in lvls 43-45 ..

Golruk, exploud , meowstic, heatamor, ursaring , emolga, granbull, arcanine, unfezant, fearow, camerupt, corsola.

liepard, greninja, donphan...

how the fuck do i defeat her?

also got almost all pokemon that u can catch til this point and im wiling to grind

Edited by Simon

Fast psychic types that hit hard. Simple Swoobat can do a lot of damage to her team.

My strategie was very simple. First turn I had Swoobat and Delphox out and I attacked with both of them Aya's most threatening mon. I kept doing that and everything went down easily. Only the Drapion managed to take out my Swoobat but I finished it with Toxicroak.

Maybe try something similar with a female Meowstic and Swoobat? Musharna can help but is much slower so prepare to take damage in return. Or you can lead with Emolga / Swoobat, set up calm minds while nuzzling her Tentacruel and proceed to sweep her.

Steel, Water and Psychic types are your friends. So, anything that is fast and hits hard is also useful.

Consider Magnezone (or Magneton if you can't evolve it yet) with Charge Beam and Flash Cannon or a Klinklang with Shift Gear and Gear Grind.

Greninja with Extrasensory and Surf and Meowstic will also help, I'm sure. Flare Blitzing Arcanine should also be a good weapon. Perhaps you can consider breeding or EV training if you haven't done it, that can usually make battling more reliable.

Simple Swoobat can do a lot of damage to her team.

My strategie was very simple.

I see what you did there (¬‿¬)

To denmlalol: Your Camerupt can be very helpfull since its Earth Power is not nerfed like Earthquake on her field. Just try to avoid having Camerupt against Tentacruel and Dragalge.

Emboar and Heatmor can help quickly remove Gengar with Sucker Punch, if you find it difficult.

Greninja can probably deal with both her leads, Extrasensory for Tenta and water move for Nido.

Against her Dragalge try a physical attacker, cause it's really bulky from the special side.

Her Venusaur is probably easy for you, since you got many fire types to deal with it.

Setting up screens with Meowstic can soften her attacks a lot!

Camerupt with Earth Power, and as stated above, fast, strong Psychics. Another option is to grab a Pokemon which can learn the move Mist to temporarily remove her field, allowing you to spam EQ and the like if you so desire.

On that note,

Consider Magnezone (or Magneton if you can't evolve it yet) with Charge Beam and Flash Cannon or a Klinklang with Shift Gear and Gear Grind.

Magnezone is not availible until post-Radomus, so you cannot obtain Magnezone for several more badges. Magneton could be a solid choice, however.

tnx of answers guys

btw how do i remove field effects ?

Swinub line gets Mist, which will turn the field into Misty Terrain for a few turns (He can access Swinub at Citrine Mountain now right? Down from Shades Gym? Rock Smash?). Evolve it.

This will power up Swines Icy Wind if you want, or you can spam Earthquake immediately afterwards. Consider Male Meowstic (Prankster)/Swine lead. Fake Out Tentacruel with Meowstic, use Mist with Swine 1st turn and go from there (You might need a bit of luck on Nidoqueens chosen move). Meowstic Psyshock is very good here as a reliable turn 2 on Tentacruel if you don't want screens/Safeguard. I had Magneton and Donphan in the back, with Blaziken and Swoobat to clean up.

I'm off to hatch my Axew. Good luck!

Mamoswine and Grumpig helped me HEAPS, Grumpig specifically

Spoink is an event pokemon in the Obsidian and Coral wards (it's available after the Daycare quest)
and swinub you can get in citrine cave, the entrance is right in front of the powerplant by the beryl ward