[Recruiting] Pokémon Ultimate Quest! Starting Development Soon!

Hi I'm ZepicZorua, new to the site, and me and a small team of 3 others are making a game revolving on the first generation (more will be available in the future or on how popular this game gets).

This game will be fully in 3D and we will be making the game not turn based, but action based. You will be able to control every move of your Pokémon much like in Pokken Tournament. You will go through the Kanto region and play though the game like normal, but you will be able to choose what Pokémon appears and possibly will be played with an online feature so you can battle against your friends.

We are just in the design phase so please forgive me that there are no photos and such to show off. We will be using Unity 3D to make the game.

We are looking for:

3D modelers for scenes

Musicians for the music aspect

3D animators for the Pokémon attacks

I do have the skills to make this game, but I need a lot more hands if this will become a reality. As of now I'm creating a game called Sitora so on Twitter @RadiantAuraTeam you can see the work being done all by me.

Email me at zepiczorua@gmail.com

or

Add me on skype "zepiczorua" if you are interested in working with us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please tell me if I have forgot to put down!

Edited by ZepicZorua

• Developers

A project of that caliber is pretty crazy, but awesome. I can't really help but I wish you guys the best of luck because I'd love to play something like this.

This has got to be the most kind and generous forums site I've been on in my life lol

A project of that caliber is pretty crazy, but awesome. I can't really help but I wish you guys the best of luck because I'd love to play something like this.

Go big or go home lol. I've done stuff like this. If I could do everything myself, then this would be done by mid July. With a team of like 7 maybe a little earlier. If there was no interference of course

Thank you! I appreciate it. You made desolation? I've watched videos on it and it looks pretty clean lol good job XD

Seems like a terribly large project , if i could, i would help, but i'm not a modeler, the only thing that i use is the source filmmaker to manipulate models into small movies or make posters

wait, are you planning to make the models from scratch or will you use ported models?

Seems like a terribly large project , if i could, i would help, but i'm not a modeler, the only thing that i use is the source filmmaker to manipulate models into small movies or make posters

wait, are you planning to make the models from scratch or will you use ported models?

Ported models

I just might be able to help then

http://roestudios.co.uk/project/3d-pokemon-models/

http://www.models-resource.com/search/?q=pokemon

these to places have the majority of pokemon models that i have seen. also, if there is anything i can do, ask me :)

Thank you! I appreciate your help and support!

your very welcome, I hope these will help, i just wish that...well, never mind.

I Hope to see this game succeeds, if you need any help, just ask, i might be able to do something ^_^

What is it? :) U wish for the game's success? Don't worry! The hardest part will be making the maps and new models. Other than that scripts are very easy for me to do and animations are somewhat easy for me.

well, by any chance, do you know any modelers that can help me out, i have some custom stuff that If i knew how to do, i would do it myself, but well... i don't XD

I use a program called source filmmaker or sfm for short, it's a movie or poster maker and i'd like some model re-textures and(or) mesh edits for some models i have. if you know anyone that does model editing or textures can you put in a good word for me? :)

well, by any chance, do you know any modelers that can help me out, i have some custom stuff that If i knew how to do, i would do it myself, but well... i don't XD

I use a program called source filmmaker or sfm for short, it's a movie or poster maker and i'd like some model re-textures and(or) mesh edits for some models i have. if you know anyone that does model editing or textures can you put in a good word for me? :)

Finding 3D modelers is the hardest thing imaginable. I'm currently looking for one for this project and the ones that I have for my game, Sitora, are only working that and nothing else. I'll try but don't expect a lot :( it's very hard to convince one

Finding 3D modelers is the hardest thing imaginable. I'm currently looking for one for this project and the ones that I have for my game, Sitora, are only working that and nothing else. I'll try but don't expect a lot :( it's very hard to convince one

No problem, I was just asking, if you don't find one, I understand. Thank you anyways :)

I just would like a bit off help