Need help with my team

FairFamily

After finishing the last episode (intense mode), I find it appropriate to evaluate my team.
In this case I think I need some help since I got carried hard by my ditto and I want to get rid of this one. So I think I'm in need for some help:

The ones I want to keep in my team.

Serperior: contrary

-leaf storm

-leech seed

-hidden power rock

-giga drain

Medicham:pure power

-thunder punch

-ice punch

-high jump kick

-zen headbut

Escavelier: shell armor
-sword dance

-megahorn

-iron head

-knock off

The ones I am neutral about.

Houndoom: flash fire

-nasty plot

-shadow ball

-overheat

-magma drift

Haxorus

-taunt

-dragon dance

-dragon claw

-poison sweep

The one I want gone.

Ditto: imposter

-transform

I also like to run different mons between my games so if it is possible no delphox,whimsicot,gastrodon,umbreon,drapion,lopunny,greninja,tyrantrum,mismagius,arcanine,amoongus and gothithelle.

Edited by FairFamily

The first five pokemon would work together well. A water type would fit perfectly on your team. Omanyte, Clawitzer and Gastrodon are my suggestions. Gastrodon a little more, as it's a ground type is which always nice, AND it gets Storm Drain which absorbs water moves and raises Special attack like Lightening Rod. Gastrodon can be caught on the Secret Shore. I honestly think a water ground type would work well. You could also go for Walrein or Chinchou.

Hi'd like to second the proposition for adding a Water type to your team. Your crew seems fairly balanced aside from the lack of water, so that's what I would personally go for. Along with that, you can be semi picky if you go for a Gastrodon, since you can soft reset for a decent nature and/or IVs.

Well, the above is indeed a good idea. I would suggest to definitely go with a special/mixed attacker to balance things, so Swampert might not be that ideal. You also don't seem to have any electric absorbers, so Lanturn or a Ground type might work well, too.
Maybe Sheer Force Nidoking? Earth Power and Sludge Wave are gotten through level-up, the rest is up to you.

Ty for the help, the water pkmn seems a good idea but I don't think I'm going for the gastrodon but rather vaporeon seems a little more interesting to me. It has less resistances and immunities but the stats seem better.

Edited by FairFamily