Paying for Tileset work

Spoofus

So i am needing some tilesets and various character sets made, cause they are non existing as far as I know of(I have been looking for a long time).

I have been working on a few of the character sets myself, it is just that help would be nice.If I can manage to get all the tilesets I am needing done, then I can finally start to put together the game map wise,

since I got the scripts and story line done. I would do tilesets myself it is just that I am bad at doing them.

Yes, I am willing to pay via Paypal.It wont be nothing special as I can only spare so much at the time, but still will pay.(will negotiate)

Job opportunity: (will provide the resources to those who are willing to take this up)

Now I am making a RMXP project that uses the GBA pokemon style resources you can find for RMXP, which I am sure I have most if not all, but I am using them for their modern look where it fits my project's theme and I generally just like the graphic style of it to be honest.

I am needing exterior and interior tilesets of the following:

Ruined Town/City

Environments:

Wooded area, Beach/Mountain Resort, Camp Ground, and Desert

Ancient ruins(Castles and temples etc.)

Environments:

Forest, Jungle, Plains, Cavern(*Mountain and **Deep Underground), Forested Lake Front, Beach Front, and Desert

(^May add more can't think of other types of ruins at the moment)

*Include exterior areas ruins of the mountain cavern, along with old bridges made of wood/stone that would look nice to place over a canyon on the mountain.

**includes flooded chambers, fissures and what you may generally see in a underground cavern.

Pyramid(only need interior of this)

Now I have Need of someone to help make character sets as well of various creatures from myths and legends as well those that are supernatural, using the same GBA pokemon styles resources.But this is not a top priority at this moment.

(will give detail of the facing directions I am needing, wont be needing complete character sets for the time being)

Now I know it may seem like a rather large task, but just remember it can give you a small bit of extra money yeah?

(also give me some time to reply back to those who would like to help. The busy season just picked up where I live, which happens to be a tourist trap and I am at work at least 10 hours a day minimum.)

• Veterans

Just a notice, but if things are just edits of pre-existing tiles, sprites and the likes of that, being paid real money (so reborn rupees do not account for that) for them can get both the commissioner and the commissioned in trouble since it's basically art theft (as in making profit off someone else's work) and therefore illegal! If you want them to make edits out of pre-existing graphics that come from the original RSE/FRLG games, then it's a lot safer to pay them back in a different way, just not with money as it can possibly get you in trouble with the law.

If the tiles/sprites are completely made from scratch (have some form of proof saved that you actually did make them from scratch, just in case) then it's fine though, but do notice that there's a very thin line between the two when it comes to the style the artist will be working in. It's safer to work in a style that is similar in a few ways but still different from the RSE graphics if you want to actually pay someone for the graphics.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck of finding someone suitable for the task c:

Ok, let me refer you to him and see if he can help you. He's also helping two other people, I believe, including me, but yeah.

EDIT: Okay, I talked to him and hopefully he'll send you a PM about the details

Edited by Cool Girl