Howdy Y'all

mattmosh

Howdy. The names Matt, or ad some people know me, Oxi. I'm 29, and working while I learn at an Open University.

I've been a huge Pokemon fan since I was a young, (still remember the promotional video I got in the mail before Pokemon came out in the States), and I heard about this challenging Pokemon game and decided to give it a shot. the thing is, I've always been the collecter in Pokemon games, and not the fighter, so hopefully I can improve on that aspect.

When it comes to other games, I enjoy them all, especially if I can just goof around with other people.

Well, it looks like my adventure is about to begin.....

Hello, Oxi, and welcome to Reborn! I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, and your stay here; you're in for a beautiful journey. Do check out the rules for a second, and feel free to approach any of us for any help you may need. Also consider hopping on the Showdown server to let us get to know you better!

Welcome to Reborn, or as some people like to call it, the madhouse.

Just dispose of that silly thing outsiders refer to as sanity, and lose yourself to the madness.

Also, be sure to read the Community Rules on the left there, under the silhouette thing that is your default avatar.

Have fun! ...because you'll never leave...

Hello, Oxi, and welcome to Reborn! I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, and your stay here; you're in for a beautiful journey. Do check out the rules for a second, and feel free to approach any of us for any help you may need. Also consider hopping on the Showdown server to let us get to know you better!

Thanks, I will check them out, and from what I hear, I'll probably need a lot of help.

Your adventure will be great! In game wise and here in the forums!

Welcome to Reborn!!!

Thank you

How does one go from "Matt" to "Oxi"?

Big warm welcome!

Thanks.

Used to play football growing up. Classmates kept calling me "strong as an ox". Then they just called me "Ox", then "Oxi". Oxi just stuck over the years.

Welcome there, Matt!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn.

Thank you

Welcome to Reborn!

Thank you

Welcome to Reborn, or as some people like to call it, the madhouse.

Just dispose of that silly thing outsiders refer to as sanity, and lose yourself to the madness.

Also, be sure to read the Community Rules on the left there, under the silhouette thing that is your default avatar.

Have fun! ...because you'll never leave...

Trust me, I never had any sanity in the first place, so I'm ready.

Hi there Oxi!

Hopefully you'll do well with your Reborn play through! It is a challenge, but with the right strategies I'm sure you'll be fine!

Others have covered the key other things like checking out rules and the showdown server, so I'll leave that to them.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hope to see you around :D

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay, and in particular, the game. You've got quite a challenge ahead of you (at least, I think? I gathered that you're only just starting it, but I'm not totally sure...)

Thanks. Yeah, I'm just getting started.

Awwwww

Hi there Oxi!

Hopefully you'll do well with your Reborn play through! It is a challenge, but with the right strategies I'm sure you'll be fine!

Others have covered the key other things like checking out rules and the showdown server, so I'll leave that to them.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hope to see you around :D

Thank you. I'll be sure to ask if I run into any problems

Welcome to Reborn, friend!

Looks like you're just beginning your adventure eh?

Good luck. you'll need it

Thanks

Hi Matt, welcome to Reborn, if you like games, you will certainly enjoy your stay here, have fun, see you around, friend :)

Thank you.