Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] Helix Fossil Group...?

White Wizard

Question

[New to the Forum so, sorry for asking and I also didn't see anything related to this...qq]

I was looking on how to obtain Amaura(I think they're gorgeous yuy) and as it looks like you need to do some missions for the "Order of the Helix Fossil" or something like that,but...where do I find those "guys"(??) that they ask me to slaughter/dunno? I tried finding a guide about the missions,looked over Youtube,but...nothing.

so please,could anyone help? Q^Q

9 answers to this question

Beware that you need to mine for Helix Fossil first. They won't give you missions to get Amaura/Tyrunt otherwise.

Also Lord Helix is the Only True God.

And you also cannot have a kabuto (dome?) fossil on you with the helix fossil. Only the helix fossil.

Ha. All your hopes are mere delusions. The Dome shall prevail as the only truth! Hail lord Kabutops!

Although, yes, that's the way it is. Those infidels won't give you your amaura or tyrunt fossil unless you have only that inferior Helix fossil. They're not worthy of our Lord Dome's presence.

For future reference, they need a farfetch'd, a pidgeot and finally a Helix themselves; each time they will offer you a choice between amaura and tyrunt and you can repeat this thrice for three fossils.

Judging from your post you're looking for the "slayer of trees"? Just catch a farfetch'd in the forest near spinel town and present it to them.

YES!!THANK YOU!!YOU LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE!! -HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG-

also sorry for the caps....yuy

EDIT: also..I just wanted to say that I already beat the whole game and I'm just waiting for the episode 16(hope it gives a lot more and that it has Fletchinder(?) I really want one for eggs and other stuff...yuy and I can't wait to beat Titania,I just hope she doesn't k.o. my Delphox at first time whenever we get to her...qq)