Greetings and Salutations

Zolfie

Howdy, everyone calls me Zolf(or the Zolf, doesn't matter which). I am your typical gaming nerd who collects, well, video games, and I have a soft spot for floppy disks(they'll always be cool to me). A few of my favorites are Spore and The Neverhood.

I draw and paint things, as well as write(doesn't guarantee any of it's good). I normally draw things of the horror genre or maybe just alien-like creatures. Writing is just mostly creative sci-fi short stories.

Favorite Pokemon game is Red and favorite Pokemon is Hypno. Lugia and Yveltal are my favorite Legendaries. I like avian creatures.

Not much to me really. Oh, I also use this face a lot, I call it "birdface". :V

Hello, Zolf. Welcome to Reborn! My favorite Pokémon game is Emerald. Lugia and Yveltal are also my favorite legendaries. Hope we get to know each other! :) If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to PM any of us! :)

Welcome to Reborn! Much like you, I used to play Spore (There is a funny story with that as well and how I made my first Youtube Channel, but that story will be for one of my threads), as well as Hypno, Lugia, and Yveltal. Seems we'll get along quite nicely, as I do enjoy avian creatures as well. Some of my favorites are ravens and crows.

Speaking of ravens and crows... Do mind them, as they can be a bit obnoxious... Especially Falcone, he's quite a fowl loudmouth. I mean, he's a good bird, but sometimes he ruffles my feathers, you know?

Yo Yo Yo, Solarus here to welcome you to the magical land of Pokemon Reborn ,I'm your friendly neighborhood agender potato, who also love spore I have the Galactic edition yep I spent lots of money to get the artbook, a poster, and a dvd about the making of spore a poster that I kinda lost, and A neat case :D, and my fav Pokemon game is White, and White 2, they go in tandem so it's not cheating, it's my fav cuz I love the story

Edited by Solarus

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn Zolf!

As Despair Syndrome said, we have places where you can share all of your creativity on the forums if you wish to do so! I'm sure everyone would love to see it!

While your here, why not check out the community rules on the left to avoid inadvertently breaking any rules :D

I'm not a huge fan of hypno, but Lugia is awesome!

Hope to see you around!

A little late answering, but I'd say favorite regional bird Pokemon would have to be either Talonflame or Pidove(not the evolution families though). :V

Thanks for all the warm welcomes~