[Pokémon Rejuvenation] Good moveset for Mawile?

Cool Girl

So, I'm getting Mawile and I'm thinking of the ideal moveset for Mawile. Here's the information needed.

Mawile @ Mawilite

Adamant Nature

Ability: Intimidate/Sheer Force/Hyper Cutter

Moves:

Play Rough

Sucker Punch

Iron Head

Swords Dance

Let me know what you guys think!

Edited by Cool Girl

So, I'm getting Mawile and I'm thinking of the ideal moveset for Mawile. Here's the information needed.

Mawile @ Mawilite

Adamant Nature

Ability: Which ability should my Mawile have?

Moves:

Play Rough

Sucker Punch

Iron Head

?????????

Let me know what you guys think!

a personal wacky move I like is Flamethrower

I'd say Ice Fang to cover Ground weakness, to get it just breed Mawile with one of these mons

41KatTm.png

For the Ability, i'd say either Sheer Force or Hyper Cutter

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

Ok, what about the moveset and nature, is it good?

Well, as of now and probably for a fair amount of time Sucker Punch is broken in Rejuvenation, so you might want to replace it with one of the fangs and keep the nature. That is if you want to run a really orthodox set that works. Obviously there are other options that might or might not work, but that one should work just fine.

I've run Mawile a few times so I've got a good amount of experience with it. If you're going non mega then the best set is Play Rough/Iron Head/Fire Fang/Sucker Punch unless Sucker Punch is broken as stated above. Then you probably just want to run with something like Crunch or Ice Fang/Punch.

For the mega Play Rough, Fire Fang, and Sucker Punch are great, and Iron Head/Swords Dance/Power Up Punch all fit nicely into the last slot.

Edit: Totally forgot to mention that any mega Mawile should be running Intimidate. You get two abilities in one.

The way I'd suggest running it, since Mega Evolution isn't available yet and Sucker Punch is broken:

Mawile @ ____ (You could use whatever held item here, if we do get the Mega Stone then obviously that's the best)

Adamant nature

Ability: Sheer Force (If the Mega Stone becomes usable, use Intimidate instead)

• Play Rough
  • Iron Head
  • Fire Fang
  • Swords Dance

Iron Head and Play Rough are your dual STABs, Fire Fang to take out some enemies that you might otherwise have a hard time against (i.e. Poison- and Steel-types, Scizor, Magnezone). and Swords Dance to boost your magnificent Attack stat absolutely sky-high. Sheer Force effectively boosts your Attack into the neighborhood of base 105, not too shabby.

Edited by TheCaelondian