[Answered] Growlithe egg

Rollin01

First you'd have to do the side quest to free the daycare couple. Since Growlithe is in the Field egg group, which is massive, just find any mammal looking pokemon of the opposite gender and stick them in the daycare. Then all you got to do is wander around until they lay the egg.

I believe you need to speak to the day care couple in Obsidia Ward and, when they act a little oddly, battle them, then you can find the real couple in one of the warehouses in the Coral Ward.

It's been a while since I did it, though, so I may be missing a middle step.

Edited by Spineblade

Well then I guess you'll need a key.

Sorry. I don't know where it is. Someone else will have to come along.

EDIT: House in Obsidia Park, according to the E15 item guide.

Edited by Spineblade

Adding onto the above post, your Growlithe has to be female since the egg is determined by the female Pokemon.

If your Growlithe is male (I never had gotten a male Growlithe before) then you're going to need a Ditto.

I think that Growlithe is always female to let the player get the mystery egg always. Remember that Ditto is not available until seventh street.

I think that Growlithe is always female to let the player get the mystery egg always. Remember that Ditto is not available until seventh street.

In some cases, Ditto is available in the Factory with the caged Pokemon puzzle, but I'm unsure why some people (like me) were able to get it while others were not. It might have to do with saving the Daycare couple before/after going to that Factory?

Daycare Centre --> Obsidia Garden House --> Coral Ward Warehouses --> Daycare Centre --> Wander --> Daycare Man --> Beryl Ward Police Station

Bring 2 unfainted pokemon for the first step, or the game will crash, Bottom of two leftmost warehouses in step 3.

In some cases, Ditto is available in the Factory with the caged Pokemon puzzle, but I'm unsure why some people (like me) were able to get it while others were not. It might have to do with saving the Daycare couple before/after going to that Factory?

Just in case the Growlithe can be male (although I am 100% certain it cannot be Ame's not cruel)

Ditto is in the factory you help Amaria in. Teleporting Makuhita below Ditto's cage, then examining, will make Ditto use CloseCombat on the cage and escape, joining you.

Ditto goes to 7th Street if you clear the factory before grabbing it.

That is a Drillbur yes.

And that varies to others. Some can say it's Marill while others might say Larvesta. Also, since the thread's main question has been answering, locking the thread. Feel free to post questions like this in the Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information thread or make a new one if the question you're asking hasn't been done so recently.