Sorry

Felicity

• Support Squad

Ok, I'm sorry, I think I'm done with RPing. I'm sorry, this topic is just a catch all to alert all the people involved in RPs I'm in.

Every time an RP starts now it feels like a cycle. Interesting concept pops up, make a different character, if sometimes generic, wait for the intro to pass... wait for the intro to pass... wait... hang on, what made this interesting again? Oh, I have to get a post out. I still have to get a post ou- Oh, things have moved to to the point where I can't make that post ok. Well, I'll read this post and adju- what the fuck why is there a text wall here to describe 2 important things happening, do we need this much description and insight into why a character looked at their pokemon? Great well, let's slog through thi- oh life, ok, I'll get back to this tomorrow.

Next day, more text walls, boom, I'm left behind, confused because everyone seems to be up to speed and whilst I'm trying to catch up lo and behold 2 more pages of text appear. Rinse, repeat

Every so often this cycle is broken up by a troublemaker in the forums who grinds my gears a little. Too rarely does it feel like I am able to make a compelling, interesting post.

It's so frustrating, it makes the exercise of posting more stressful and boring than fun or even interesting. The only thing keeping me here is a feeling of obligation and to be frank, I'm done. I'm quitting all my current RPs, Deiville is being dropped, my only writing now is going to be independent, if ever.

I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience but I'm putting a bullet in the horses brain on this.