Team Help and Advice

shiondesu

Hello guys. I am currently playing Reborn and this is my 5-man Team so Far. I'm thinking of adding some good special sweeper for my team because 4 of my Pokemon are Physical Sweeper. I'm currently heading towards Samson so all of my Pokemon are currently Level 70. Any helps are very much appreciated.

BLAZIKEN

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Speed Boost

-Blaze Kick

-Brave Bird

-Sky Uppercut

-Bulk Up

AZUMARILL

Ability: Huge Power

-Aqua tail

-Play rough

-Aqua jet

-Belly drum

METAGROSS

Ability: Clear Body

-Zen headbutt

-Meteor mash

-Hammer arm

-Bullet punch

TYRANTRUM

Ability: Rock head

-Earthquake

-Dragon dance

-Head smash

-Horn drill

Lilligant

Nature: Modest

Ability: Own Tempo

-Petal dance

-Synthesis

-Giga drain

-Sleep powder

ok before i post a long-ish post on team advice and stuff gotta ask you are you doing any "special" runs. ie mono run only 6 pokemon team run or anything of that nature. gotta confirm because i m gonna suggest some substitute/back-up pokemon so you can swap around and not just run with 6 pokemon only. but yeah before that long post gonna tell ya what i think of your team and what you can do to some what improve your current team.

Ok your current team is physical atk heavy and can be walled out by a strong def wall. i m sure you are aware of this since you did say your are planning to add sp sweepers to your team. EV/Nature/items/moves and abilities for each of your team will be modified to what i think is the best set up.this purely my opinion and you an choose to follow them if you like or change them around as you like. The modification are below in the spoiler tag.

Blaziken

Ability:Speed Boost

Nature:Adamant

Items:Black Belt/Fist plate/Charcoal/Flame Plate/Life Orb/Wide Lens

EV: 252 Atk/ 252 Speed/6HP

-High Jump Kick(Use heart scale to get this move)

-Bulk Up

-Flare Blitz

-Brave Bird/Shadow Claw(depends on what coverage you want)

Azumarill

Ability:Huge Power
Items: Sitrus Berry/Leftovers
EV: 252Atk/252 HP/6 speed

-Aqua Jet

-Belly Drum

-Play Rough

-Aqua Tail(replace with waterfall once you get the HM)

Metagross

Ability:Clear Body
Nature:Adamant/Brave
Items:Iron Plate/Mind Plate/Life Orb
EV: 252Atk/252 HP/6 Def

-Zen Headbutt

-Meteor Mash

-Hammer Arm/Brick break(brick break if you are not planning to use hammer arm+gyro ball)

-Bullet Punch/Gyro ball(hammer arm+gyro ball combo can do tons of dmg)

Tyrantrum

Ability:Rock Head
Nature:Adamant/Jolly
Items:Stone Plate/Hard Stone/Draco Plate/Dragon Fang/Wide Lens
EV: 252Atk/252 Speed/6 Def

-Head Smash

-Dragon Dance

-Earthquake

-Dragon Claw

Lilligant

Ability:Own tempo
Nature:Modest/Timid
Items:Miracle Seed/Rose incense/Meadow Plate/Wide Lens
EV: 252SpAtk/252 Speed/6 Def

-Quiver Dance

-Sleep powder

-Petal Dance

-Nature Power

so that is what i would do to improve your team once you confirm that you are not doing some "special" run or something i will give my suggestion on what are good team member to have for your team. Anyways good luck and enjoy.

I'd be adding alakazam to your team. That will help considerably with samson as well as special attacking in one. Abra can be gotten from the 7th street pokemon vendor.

Otherwise consider a fairy such as gardevoir, florges, or if you ca be bothered grinding in the circus, there is a clefairy up for grabs.

ok before i post a long-ish post on team advice and stuff gotta ask you are you doing any "special" runs. ie mono run only 6 pokemon team run or anything of that nature. gotta confirm because i m gonna suggest some substitute/back-up pokemon so you can swap around and not just run with 6 pokemon only. but yeah before that long post gonna tell ya what i think of your team and what you can do to some what improve your current team.

Ok your current team is physical atk heavy and can be walled out by a strong def wall. i m sure you are aware of this since you did say your are planning to add sp sweepers to your team. EV/Nature/items/moves and abilities for each of your team will be modified to what i think is the best set up.this purely my opinion and you an choose to follow them if you like or change them around as you like. The modification are below in the spoiler tag.

Blaziken

Items:Black Belt/Fist plate/Charcoal/Flame Plate/Life Orb/Wide Lens

EV: 252 Atk/ 252 Speed/6HP

-High Jump Kick(Use heart scale to get this move)

-Bulk Up

-Flare Blitz

-Brave Bird/Shadow Claw(depends on what coverage you want)

Azumarill

Items: Sitrus Berry/Leftovers

EV: 252Atk/252 HP/6 speed

-Aqua Jet

-Belly Drum

-Play Rough

-Aqua Tail(replace with waterfall once you get the HM)

Metagross

Ability:Clear Body

Items:Iron Plate/Mind Plate/Life Orb

EV: 252Atk/252 HP/6 Def

-Zen Headbutt

-Meteor Mash

-Hammer Arm/Brick break(brick break if you are not planning to use hammer arm+gyro ball)

-Bullet Punch/Gyro ball(hammer arm+gyro ball combo can do tons of dmg)

Tyrantrum

Ability:Rock Head

Items:Stone Plate/Hard Stone/Draco Plate/Dragon Fang/Wide Lens

EV: 252Atk/252 Speed/6 Def

-Head Smash

-Dragon Dance

-Earthquake

-Dragon Claw

Lilligant

Ability:Own tempo

Items:Miracle Seed/Rose incense/Meadow Plate/Wide Lens

EV: 252SpAtk/252 Speed/6 Def

-Quiver Dance

-Sleep powder

-Petal Dance

-Nature Power

so that is what i would do to improve your team once you confirm that you are not doing some "special" run or something i will give my suggestion on what are good team member to have for your team. Anyways good luck and enjoy.

No sir. I'm not doing any special runs. I am currently playing Reborn for the first time. I want to maximize my Pokemon's damage so I'm getting Adamant/Modest nature for them. But I'm thinking of having 6 Pokemon I can call a Team and get other Pokemon for substitutions etc. All of my Pokemon have 252 Attk/Sp. Attk and 252 Speed EVs because my friend says all of Ciel's Pokemon can outspeed mine so I grind all of them to get 252 Speed EVs. I'm not really good at Pokemon because I just played Reborn a Month ago. Sorry for all the trouble :3

Edited by shiondesu

well actually you do not need any EV/IV to clear reborn but speed EV on metagross and azumarill is kinda useless. Hp makes them tanky. they are bulky sweepers so they are suppose to be out speed because they can take the hits. well speed nature are more useful for those set up pokemon because you are boosting the atk stat. say for example Tyrantrum with Jolly nature can set up Dragon Dance faster than most 71 or below base speed pokemon. so if you are really worried about getting out-speed i would go for speed boosting natures (Jolly/Timid). Brave and Quiet Natures are for trick room users/slow pokemon. so not all the time modest/Adamant nature are the best but to make things easy yes they are the best nature to just smack on any pokemon.

Now with that aside time for a super long post you have been warned,this post is gonna be long and dont worry there will be a TLDR at the end.

Ok i assume you still have access to the daycare since you say that you are heading to samson. if you are reading this DO NOT go to agate yet because once you go to agate city there is no turning back and you can't change nature,breed and you have limited pokemon to work with unless you have older episodes to go back to Reborn city. But going back to older episodes is risky cause it might make your save file corrupt or something so i do not recommend doing so. Just dont go to agate yet until you prepared a decent team of 6 plus subs.Did i mention DO NOT enter agate.

well it is usually better to run with a team with 3 Special Attacker and 3 Physical Attackers so that you cant get walled so badly. I would go for duo types since having duo types in a team would be better since you can cover more without swapping around too much. so i would kinda stay away from mono types like Lilligant but Lilligant is actually a decent grass type but there are others which can do a better job and cover more since they are duo type.

Chapter 1: Starting from scratch

Ok now lets remove every single member except your starter. in order to make a team of six we need to start from the basics/fresh start so that it is easy to build your team.Ok Blaziken is weak to water,ground,flying and psychic. so getting a grass type into you team will deal with the water and ground weakness. Step 1 is to add a grass type to you team.should it be physical or special well that is up to you.so here is a list of grass types which are good just pick one a duo type grass type is better.I would go for Roserade if you want a good special atk grass type and Gourgeist/Trevenant if you choose to go for a physical atk grass type because ghost also takes care of the psychic weakness Blaziken has.

Special Attack grass type

Lilligant
Ability:Own Tempo
EV: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6HP

-Quiver Dance
-Sleep Powder
-Petal Dance
-Nature Power

Roserade(version 1)
Ability:Natural Cure
EV: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6 SpDef

-Venoshock
-Toxic Spikes/Toxic
-Giga Drain
-Petal dance/Shadow ball( shadow ball if u got it from shade in earlier episode)

Roserade(version 2)
Ability:Technician

-Venoshock
-Toxic Spikes/Toxic/leech seed
-Magical Leaf/mega drain
-Weather Ball

Ludicolo
Ability:Rain Dish/Swift swim
Nature:Modest

-Energy Ball
-Surf/Hydro pump/Bubble beam(hydro pump/bubble beam before you get HM surf)
-Icy wind/Nature power(Nature power before you get access to move tutor)
-Grass knot/Water pulse/Nature power/Hydro Pump/Rain dance/Giga drain( giga drain before you get grass knot/access to move tutor)

Exeggutor
Ability:Chlorophyll/Harvest
Nature:Modest/Quiet
EV: 252 SpAtk/252 HP/6 Def

-Skill Swap/Trick room/Reflect/Sunny day
-Leaf Storm
-Psyshock
-Solarbeam/Uproar

Vileplume

Ability:Chlorophyll/Effect spore
Ev: 252 HP/ 252 SpAtk/6 SpDef

-Toxic
-Venoshock
-Giga Drain/Solar beam/Petal dance(giga drain if you wanna go for a safe set)
-Moonblast(oddish learns it at lvl 43)

Cherrim
Ability: Flower Gift
Nature: Modest/Timid
EV: 6 Hp/252 SpAtk/ 252 Speed

-Sunny day
-Solar Beam
-Magical Leaf/Weather ball(weather ball is an egg move)
-Growth

Physical attack Grass type

Trevenant

Ability:Natural Cure/Harvest
Nature: Adamant/Brave
EV: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/6 Sp Def

Will-O-Wisp/Leech Seed/Destiny Bond

Wood Hammer

Horn Leech

Shadow claw/Phantom Force

Jumpluff
Ability: Chlorophyll
Ev:252 Atk/252 Speed/6 SpDef

-Acrobatics
-U-Turn/Bounce
-Seed bomb(seed bomb is an egg move)
-Leech seed/sleep powder/Sunny Day

Shiftry
Ev:252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Def

-Feint Attack/Foul Play(Foul Play is an egg move)
-Leaf Blade
-Nature Power/Sunny day
-Growth

Gourgeist
Ability:Insomnia
EV: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/6 Def

-Pain split/leech seed
-Seed Bomb
-Phantom Force
-Shadow Sneak/Explosion

Leavanny
Ability:Chlorophyll
Nature:Jolly/Adamant
EV:252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Def

-Leaf Blade
-Swords Dance/fell Stinger
-Sticky Web/Protect
-X-Scissors

Leafeon

-Leaf Blade
-Swords Dance
-Baton Pass/Synthesis
-Facade/Last Resort/Nature power

Cacturne
Ability: Water Absorb
EV:252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def

-Seed Bomb/Needle Arm(seed bomb is an egg move)
-Sucker Punch
-Destiny Bond/Pay back
-Brick Break/Revenge/Low kick(low kick is an egg move)

Chapter 2: Covering Each others weakness

Okie back now let continue. Ok now we need something to counter grass which are flying,ice,poison,bug and fire. ice,fire and bug are covered by Blaziken and if you choose Gourgeist/Travenant/Roserade you will not need to worry about poison weakness which leaves us with flying and Blaziken also has a flying weakness too so the third pokemon can cover the 2 of them.I would personally go for an electric type since grass can cover electric type weakness to ground.Step 2: add a electric type into your team.I personally would go for Ampharos/Magnezone for special attack electric type and Eelektross/Raichu if you are going for physical attack electric type,Anyways the other options are below.

Special Attack Electric type

Heliolisk
Ability:Solar power
Nature;Modest/Timid

-Thunderbolt/Thunder
-Surf/Round/Hidden Power
-Dark pulse
-Grass knot/Round

Ampharos
Ability:static/plus
Ev:252 Hp/252 SpAtk/6 SpDef

-Thunder/discharge
-Signal Beam
-Dragon pulse
-Power Gem

Raichu
Ability: Lightning Rod/Static
Nature;Modest/Timid

-Thunderbolt
-Nasty Plot
-Grass Knot
-Thunder/discharge

Magnezone/Magneton
Ability:Analytic/Sturdy
Ev:252 Hp/252 SpAtk/6 Def

-Discharge
-Flash cannon
-Tri-Attack
-Mirror Coat

Galvantula
Ability:Swarm/Compound eyes
Nature;Modest/Timid
EV: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6 HP

-Bug buzz
-Signal Beam
-Discharge
-Sticky web

Eelektross
Ability: levitate

-Flamethrower
-Grass knot
-Discharge
-Thunderbolt

Manectric
Ability:Lighting Rod/Static
Nature;Modest/Timid

-Flamethrower/round/Hidden power(before you get tm flamethrower put hidden power or round)
-Discharge
-Uproar/round/hidden power(uproar is an egg move)
-Thunder

Electrode

Ability:Soundproof/Static

-Electro ball

-Discharge

-Mirror Coat

-Explosion

Lanturn

Ability:Volt Absorb/Water Absorb
EV: 252 SpAtk/252 HP/6 SpDef

-Surf

-Discharge

-Icy wind( move tutor)

-Signal beam

Stunfisk
Ability:Static

-Thunderbolt
-Earth Power/Mud Bomb(Earth Power is an egg move)
-Discharge/Sludge Wave
-Surf/Muddy Water

Physical Attack Electric type

Zebstrika
Ability:Motor Drive/Sap sipper/ lightning Rod
EV:252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP

-Flame Charge
-Wild Charge
-Thrash
-Spark

Eelektross
Ability: Levitate
Nature:Brave/Adamant
EV: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def

-Wild Charge
-Crunch
-Crush claw
-Brick Break/Thrash/Headbutt(put brick break once you get the TM if not just put trash or Headbutt)

Raichu

Ability:Static/Lightning Rod

Nature;Adamant/Jolly
EV: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 SpDef

-Volt tackle/Wild charge(volt tackle can be obtained if you breed 2 pikachu and 1 of em is holding light ball)

-Nuzzle/Thunder Punch(thunder punch is an egg move)

-Strength

-Brick Break

Electivire

Ability:Motor Drive
Nature;Adamant/Jolly

-Low Kick/Brick Break

-Ice Punch(egg move)

-Fire Punch(use heart scale)

-Thunder Punch

Luxray

Ability:Guts
Nature;Adamant/Jolly
EV: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Hp

-Ice fang(egg move)

-Wild Charge

-Crunch

-Strength/Thunder Fang

Chapter 3: Crossroads

Now if you did not pick Gourgiest/Travenant as the grass type for you team you would still have psychic weakness for Blaziken and if you picked Roserade you will also have another pyschic weakness so the 4th slot of the team if for a psychic type killer if you picked roserade as a grass type if not this slot is for a fairy killer if you did not pick magnezone and if you did pic magnezone this slot if to cover up magnezone weakness. So Step 3 kinda depends on what are your first 3 pokemon of the team. so this section is gonna be kinda long cause i m gonna try to cover the 3 points i said 1)psychic killers,2)Fairy killers,3) Covering Magnezone's arse.

Chapter 3.1:Psychic type killers

Well at this point of team building you would already have 3 members in the team. If your team is still weak to a certain type you will need to cover them team members. Well if you choose blaziken+ any poison/grass type. your team will still be weak to Psychic types so we will need to add in either a ghost type, a dark type or a bug type. i personally prefer going with ghost type since most ghost types are weak to dark and blaziken can take care of the dark types. you can go with dark types here but you will need to put in a dark type which can deal with fighting a.k.a Honchkrow. Also there not many special attacking Dark types so you are kinda forced to run with a physical attack dark type. ghost type has more options and who does not like ghost type they are so cool XD. well i would go for Mismagius/Gengar/Cofagrigus/Froslass if you are going for special attack ghost types and Dirftblim/Dusknoir for physical ghost types.Bug types is also a viable choice but most of them are frail and the best bug type volcarona is a fire type yeah blaziken can cover him but yeah 2 fire in 1 team is ok but not advised.

There is also bug type which are always look down on but they are actually the hidden Oped. And i kinda forgot about bugs because hehe i rarely use them. i feel sad that i forgot them hahaha well they are alot of strong physical bug types which are available in reborn and they can pack a punch. Escavalier/Pinisir/Armaldo are good examples of physical bug type which can destroy. Well ther are also special atk bug type which can come in handy like Volcarona/vivilion/Galvantula/Butterfree/Yanmega. You can use the electric type to cover for the bug flying weakness and Blaziken can cover for the fire and rock weakness.

As for dark type Honchcrow/Drapion/Skuntank are must have if you are going for physical attack dark type.The only 3 dark types which are special attack and available in game are Houndoom,Greninja and Zoroark. i would not recomed going Houndoom because you already have a fire type in the team having 2 of the same type in a team is kinda pointless because they will share he same weakness and make your team vulnerable to that weakness. Greninja with protean is any type depending on what move he has but he is a starter and not available in any event yet.So the only special atk dark type which is viable and you can choose right now until Hydreigon becomes available is Zoroark. well i did say having 2 pokemon with the same type on team is kinda bad but it is a different case for Drapion and Skuntank as their weakness to psychic is gone due to their typing.Anyways the list of dark,bug and ghost types is below.

Physical Atk Ghost type

Shedinja

Ability:Wonder Guard

-Dig(dont evolve nincada until it learns dig)

-Phantom Force

-Shadow Sneak

-Double team

Sableye

Ability: Prankster

-Swagger/confuse Ray

-Foul Play

-Knock off/Shadow Claw/Sucker punch(sucker punch is an egg move)

-Psych Up/Sucker Punch/Shadow sneak

Banette

Ability:Cursed Body

EV:252 Atk/252 HP/6 Def

-Phantom Force

-Shadow Sneak/Shadow Claw

-Sucker Punch

-Will-O-Wisp

Dusknoir

Ability:Pressure

-Brick Break/Fire Punch/Pain Split(pain split is an egg move)

-Ice punch

-Thunder Punch

-Shadow Punch/Shadow sneak

DriftBlim

Ability:Aftermath

EV;252 Atk/252 Hp/6 Speed

-Minimize

-Stockpile/Amnesia

-Baton Pass

-Phantom Force/Acrobatics

Golurk
Ability:No guard

-Dynamic Punch
-Phantom Force
-Earthquake
-Mega Punch/Shadow punch

Special Attack Ghost Type

Gengar(you cant get gengar unless you have older episodes)

-Venoshock

-Shadow Ball

-Icy wind(move tutor)

-Hex

Froslass

Ability:Snow Cloak

EV: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6 Hp

-Shadow Ball

-Hail

-Blizzard

-Weather Ball/Draining Kiss(Weather Ball is an egg move)

Mismagius

-Nasty Plot

-Power Gem

-Shadow Ball

-Mystical Fire/Magical Leaf

Cofagrigus

Ability:Mummy

Nature:Relaxed/Bold/Calm/Sassy

EV: 252 HP/252 SpDef/6 Def

-Will-O-Wisp

-Hex

-Trick Room/infestation( i would go for trick room since having a trick room pokemon would be kinda useful when vsing Demon girl Charlotte)

-Shadow Ball

Chandelure

Ability:Flash Fire

Nature:Timid/Modest

EV: 252 SpAtk/252 speed/6 SpDef

-Flamethrower/Flame burst

-Shadow Ball

-Hex

-Will-O-Wisp

Jellicent

Ability:Water Absorb

Nature:Quiet/Modest

EV;252 HP/ 252 SpAtk/6 SpDef

-Water Spout

-Surf

-Recover

-Ominous Wind/Shadow Ball(shadow ball if you got the TM if not just stick with Ominous Wind)

Physical Attack Dark Type

Sharpedo

Nature;Adamant

EV: 6 HP/ 252 Atk/252 Speed

-Aqua Jet

-Crunch

-Ice Fang/Poison Fang(depends on what you want i would go for poison fang cause it kills fairy and grass types)

-Waterfall/Dive(dive to combo with speed boost to make it super fast)

Crawdaunt

Ability:Adaptability

-Crabhammer

-Crunch

-Knock Off

-Waterfall/razor shell

Absol

Ability:Super Luck

EV: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed

-Slash

-Pyscho Cut

-Night Slash

-Swords Dance/Sucker Punch

Honchkrow

Ability:Moxie

Nature; Adamant/Jolly

-Brave Bird/Drill Peck/Wing Attack/Fly(both Brave Bird and Drill peck are egg moves)

-Foul Play

-Sucker Punch

-Night Slash/Drill Peck/Brave Bird

Skuntank

Ability:Stench

-Toxic

-Shadow Claw

-Foul Play/Slash(foul Play is an egg move)

-Night Slash

Drapion

Ability:Sniper
EV: 6 Def/252 Atk/252 Speed

-Cross Poison

-Night Slash

-Knock Off

-Ice fang(use heart scale)

Weavile

EV: 6 SpDef/252 Atk/252 Speed

-Ice Punch/Icicle Crash(Both are egg moves)

-Night Slash

-Shadow Claw

-Revenge(use heart scale)

Liepard

Ability:Limber

-Sucker Punch

-Slash

-Play Rough

-Night Slash

Krookodile
EV:252 Atk/252 speed/6 HP

Outrage
Foul Play
Earthquake
Brick Break/Crunch(crunch before you get TM for brick break)

Scrafty

Dragon Dance(egg move)
High Jump Kick/Brick break
Crunch
Brick Break/Thunder punch/Ice punch( ice punch and thunder punch are egg moves. i would go for ice punch since it helps with coverage)

Bisharp

Ability: Defiant

EV: 252 Atk/252 speed/6 Def

-Sucker Punch/night Slash(Sucker Punch Is an egg move)

-Psycho Cut/Slash(Psycho Cut is a egg move)

-Iron Head

-Swords Dance

Greninja

Ability:protean

EV: 252 Atk/252 speed/6 Hp

-Acrobatics/Bounce

-Shadow Sneak

-Night Slash

-Waterfall

Malamar

Ability: Contrary

-Foul Play

-Superpower

-Psycho Cut

-Night Slash

Zoroark(physical mode)

Ability:illusion

-Foul Play

-Night Slash

-U-turn(use heart scale)

-Shadow Claw

Special Attack Dark Type

Houndoom

Ability: Flash Fire

Nature Modest/Timid

-Dark Pulse

-Nasty Plot

-Flamethrower

-Inferno

Liepard

Ability:Prankster

EV:252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6HP

-Nasty Plot

-Dark Pulse

-Grass Knot

-Assist/Tomment/Swagger/Hidden Power

Zoroark(special atk mode)

Ability:illusion
EV:252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6 HP

-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse

-Night Daze

-Flamethrower

Greninja

EV: 252 SpAtk/252 speed/6 Hp

-Surf

-Dark Pulse

-Grass Knot

-Icy Wind

Physical Atk Bug Type

Pinsir

Ability: Moxie

-X-Scissor

-Thrash/Facade

-Superpower/Brick Break

-Swords Dance/Rock Tomb

Forretress

Ability:Sturdy

EV: 252 Atk/252 HP/6 Def

-Gyro ball

-Heavy Slam/Explosion

-Bug Bite

-Toxic Spikes(use heart scale)

Shuckle

Nature:Bold/Relaxed

EV: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SpDef

-Power Trick/Power Split

-Infestation

-Sticky web

-Stone edge

Heracross
EV;252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Sp def

-Close Combat
-Mega Horn
-Ariel Ace
-Night Slash

Ninjask

EV;252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP

-Swords Dance

-Dig( nincada learns it dont evolve until nincada learns dig than use common candies to lowe the lvl so you wont get stat gain penalty)

-Baton Pass

-X-Scissor

Shedinja

-Phantom Force
-Shadow Sneak
-Double team

Armaldo

-Crush Claw

-X-Scissor

-Smack Down/Rock Tomb(Smack down for before you get Tm for Rock Tomb)

-Brick Break/Slash(slash for before you get the TM Brick Break)

Leavanny

-Leaf Blade
-Sticky Web/Protect
-X-Scissors

Scolipede

-Baton Pass

-Poison Tail

-Megahorn

-Rock Tomb

Crustle

-X-Scissor

-Rock Slide

-Shell Smash/Stealth Rock

-Rock Wrecker

Escavalier

Ability:Swarm/Overcoat

-X-Scissor/Megahorn(Mega Horn is an egg move)
-Swords Dance
-Iron Head
-Drill Run(drill run is an egg move but can be learn from move tutors as well)

Durant

Ability:Swarm

-X-Scissor
-Crunch
-Iron Head
-Dig

Special Atk Bug Type

Vivillon

Ability:Compound Eyes

-Sleep Powder

-Hurricane

-Quiver Dance

-Bug Buzz

Volcarona

Ability:Flame Body/Swarm

-Fiery Dance
-Heat Wave
-Quiver Dance
-Bug Buzz

Accelgor

Ability:Unburden

Acid Spray

Bug Buzz

Giga Drain

Recover/Final Gambit

Galvantula
Nature;Modest/Timid

-Bug buzz
-Signal Beam
-Discharge
-Sticky web

Yanmega

Ability: Speed Boost

Nature;Modest

-Air Slash

-Bug Buzz

-Ancient Power

-Struggle Bug/Shadow Ball

Butterfree

Ability:Compound Eyes

-Sleep Powder
-Psybeam/Shadow Ball
-Quiver Dance
-Bug Buzz

Chapter 3.2: Fairy Killers

If you have reached this far and you have read everything wow thx for doing so XD. Ok now your teams core 3 cover each other so you do not need any Psychic killer so what do we need hmm well something to deal with the pesky fairy type. usually i would go for a steel type since they are well the most effective at killing fairies but you have the option to go with a poison type too but poison type are kinda meh and most are paired up with grass so yeah having 2 grass in a team is a big NO NO because well grass has so many weakness. enuf yapping,here are the list of fairy killers.

Physical Atk Poison Type

WORK IN PROGRESS

Special Atk poison Type

WORK IN PROGRESS

Physical Atk Steel Type

WORK IN PROGRESS

Special Atk Steel Type

WORK IN PROGRESS

3.3 Covering Magnezone's Arse weaknesses

Ok if you choose Magnezone as an electric type woohoo magnezone is an awesome electric and steel type and it can act as gimmick pokemon too with mirror coat and sturdy. also it is gonna be AXED next episode so best grab it and hold on to it tightly. magnezone has a bunch of weakness due to its typing. It is 4X weak to ground and it is weak to fire and fighting too. balziken can deal with the fire types and for the fighting types gourgiest/travenat/roserade can body them unless it is another blaziken. which mean we need to add in a strong water type to counter them ground types and fire types.yes grass types can cover magnezone but they are also weak to fire and the only way to effectively deal with fire types is to put em out with water.Personally i prefer going with a water and ground because they only have one weakness which is grass and you can deal with them grass types with blaziken. but the problem with watre ad ground type is most of them are physical attacker and there is only 1 which is a special attacker. I would go for Gastrodon/Kingdra/Clawitzer for special atk water type and Azurmaril/Sharpedo/Crawdaunt/Barbaracle for physical atk water type.So the options for water types are below in the spoiler tags as usual.

Physical Attack Water Type

Azumarill
Ability:Huge power

EV: 252 Atk/252 HP/6 speed

-Aqua jet(egg move)
-Belly drum(egg move)
-Superpower/Waterfall( can be replaced with waterfall if you don't want coverage)
-Play Rough

Carracosta
Ability:Rock solid

Aqua jet(can be replaced with waterfall)
Shell smash
Aqua Tail(can be replaced with waterfall)
Rock Slide

Barbaracle
Ability:Tough Claws

Item: wide lens

-Razor shell
-shell smash
-Stone edge
-Cross Chop

Floatzel
Ability:Swift Swim

-Aqua Tail/Waterfall
-Aqua jet
-Crunch(use heart scale)

Crawdaunt

-crunch/knock off/night slash
-Razor shell
-Crabhammer
-Swords dance

Kingler
Ability: Sheer force

-Crabhammer
-Metal Claw
-Secret Power
-Brick Break

Sharpedo
Ability:speed boost

-Aqua jet/waterfall(replace with waterfall when you get it)
-Crunch
-Poison Fang
-Ice Fang

Whiscash
Ability:Hydration

-Earthquake
-Aqua Tail
-Zen Headbutt
-Rest

Quagsire
Ability:water absorb
Nature:Brave/Adamant/Relaxed/impish

-Curse(egg move)
-Recover
-Earthquake
-Waterfall

Special Attack water type

Blastoise
Ability:Rain Dish/Torrent

-Hydro Pump/Water Spout/Surf(Water Spout is an egg move)
-Dark Pulse/Water Pulse( teach when you get the tm which is after the dark gym which is the 9th gym but till than replace with water pulse)
-Dragon Pulse/Rain Dance(egg move , replace with Rain dance if you do not bother breeding)
-Flash cannon(use heart scale to teach)

Mantine
Ability:Swift swim

-Hydro Pump/Surf/Water Pulse(replace with surf,water pulse if you hate the low accuracy)
-Signal Beam
-Air Slash
-Rain Dance/Mirror coat(Mirror coat is an egg move)

Ludicolo
Ability:RainDish/Swift Swim

-Energy ball(learn by making lotad not evovle until lvl 32)
-Hydro pump
-Giga drain(learn by making lotad not evovle until lvl 32)
-Mist/Rain Dance(replace with rain dance if you do not have a rain dance pokemon)

Vaporeon

Aurora Beam
Muddy Water
Hydro Pump
Shadow ball/Rain Dance(if you got it from shade earlier, replace with rain dance)

Milotic
Ability:Competitive

-Surf
-Icy wind(move tutor)
-Dragon pulse(egg move)
-Recover

Lapras
Ability: Water absorb

Surf
Ice beam
Freeze Dry(egg move)
Dragon pulse( Egg move)

Lanturn
Ability:Volt absorb

Discharge
Signal Beam
Icy wind
Surf

Clawitzer
Ability:Mega launcher

-Dark pulse
-Dragon pulse
-Water pulse
-Aura sphere

Kingdra(version 1)
Ability:swift swim

-Surf
-Dragon Pulse
-Rain dance/Signal beam(Signal beam is an egg move)
-Icy wind

Kingdra(version 2)
Ability: sniper

Item:Scope Lens

-Surf
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Energy
-Icy wind/Signal beam

Gastrodon

Ability:Storm Drain/Sand force

-Surf

-Mud Bomb

-Icy Wind/Sludge Wave

-Sandstorm/Rain Dance/Recover/Icy Wind/Sludge Wave

Chapter 4: Tie up lose ends

Ok by now you already have 4 member in your main team. woohoo you are very close to completing you Team of 6 which can take almost anything. Now all you need is to round up your team. If you choose a psychic killer go back and add in a fairy killer for your 5th member if you added a water type to your team you will have to cover the water type weaknesses and lastly if you picked a fairy killer you will need to cover that fairy killer. all fairy killers are weak to ground so just head over to Chapter 3.3 and choose 1 of them water type to add i as the 5th member.The diagram below should simplify things.

3.1 route--->Add fairy killer as 5th member

3.2 route--->Add water type as 5th member

3.3 route--->Add something to counter water weaknesses(ground types)

I will further expand on Adding something to counter water weaknesses as it is not explained in any of the section yet. So yeah water weakness is electric and grass. Grass is covered by blaziken and well electric can be walled by electric types but i rather use a ground type to do that job so if you when the 3.3 route you will need to add a ground type into the team.If you did not pick a water a ground if you did just ignore this section.so as per usual the ground type suggestion are below in the spoiler tag.

Physical Atk Ground Type

Nidoking
Ability:Sheer Force

-Poison Jab
-Drill Run/Chip away
-Shadow Claw
-Iron Tail/Secret power(Egg move/move tutor)

Excadrill
Ability:Sand force/Sand rush

-Drill Run/Sandstorm/Rock slide
-Earthquake
-Metal Claw
-Swords Dance

Mamoswine
Ability:Thick Fat

-Ice shard
-Earthquake
-Icicle crash/ice fang(icicle crash is an egg move)
-Mist/Thrash(mist for field changing it is very very useful in reborn but if you wanna go all out atk you can put thrash instead)

Flygon
EV: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP

-Earthquake
-Rock slide
-Dragon Rush/Dragon Claw
-Superpower/Dragon Claw/Dragon rush/Crunch(if you are lazy to get super power by training a trapinch to lvl 41 just put dragon claw/rush if u want more stab move or crunch for coverage)

Krookodile

-Outrage
-Foul Play
-Earthquake
-Brick Break/Crunch(crunch before you get TM for brick break)

Golurk

-Dynamic Punch
-Phantom Force
-Earthquake
-Mega Punch/Shadow punch

Diggersby

-Earthquake
-Bounce
-Quick attack/Strength
-Swords Dance

Quagsire
Ability:water absorb
Nature:Brave/Adamant/Relaxed/impish

-Curse(egg move)
-Recover
-Earthquake
-Waterfall

Hippowdon

Ability:Sand stream/Sand Force

-Curse(egg move)

-Slack Off(egg move)

-Earthquake

-Fire Fang

Torterra

Ability:Overgrow

-Seed Bomb(egg move)

-Earthquake

-Curse

-Superpower/Leech Seed(Superpower is and egg move but it is kinda hard to breed onto torterra early because you will need a totodile to do so)

Special Atk Ground type

Nidoqueen

Ability:Sheer Force
EV:252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6 HP

-Earth Power

-Sludge Wave

-Flamethrower/venoshock(put venoshock before getting flamethrower TM)

-Surf/Round/Icy Wind(put round before you get Surf HM)

Flygon

-Earth Power

-Dragon Breath

-Uproar/Hyper Beam/Signal Beam(signal beam is an egg move)

-Flamethrower

Camerupt

Ability: Solid Rock
EV: 252 SpAtk/252 Hp/6 SpDef

-Lava Plume/Heat Wave(heat wave is an egg move)

-Eruption

-Earth Power

-Growth(Growth is an egg move)

Claydol

EV: 252 SpDef/252 HP/6 SpAtk

-Earth Power

-Ancient Power/Grass knot

-Power Trick

-Grass Knot/Extrasensory

Stunfisk

Ability:Static

-Thunderbolt

-Earth Power/Mud Bomb(Earth Power is an egg move)

-Discharge/Sludge Wave

-Surf/Muddy Water

Gastrodon
Ability:Storm Drain/Sand force

-Surf
-Mud Bomb
-Icy Wind/Sludge Wave
-Sandstorm/Rain Dance/Recover/Icy Wind/Sludge Wave

Chapter 5: Rounding things up

Woohoo we are almost done with the team building process now it time to pick the 6th and final member of the team. Now the team just need to cover up its last few weaknesses and it can take on most teams easily. i will put some sample team at the end of this section. you can follow the sample team if you want.So if you picked a water type as your 5th member and it is not a water+ground type you will need to grab a ground type so just head over to the section above for ground type recommendation. If you picked a fairy Killer as your 5th member please head over and grab a water type as your last member. I personally advice you to pick a water+ground type as your water type,so you dont need to worry about electric weakness but it is up to you. And if you pick ground type for the 5th pokemon and you do not have a psychic killer in your team head over to the psychic killer section and choose 1 psychic killer for your last member. if not add in a dragon type/dragon type killer if you do not have 1 in your team yet.The diagram below will help you pick the last member of your team.

3.1 route--->Add fairy killer as 5th member--->Add water Type as the 6th Member

3.2 route--->Add water type as 5th member--->Add ground type as the 6th Member

3.3 route--->Add something to counter water weaknesses(ground types)--->Add Pyschic killer if you do not have 1

3.3 route--->Add something to counter water weaknesses(ground types)--->Add dragon Type/dragon type killer if you have a psychic killer in your team

Ok reason why you would want to put a dragon type or a dragon type killer if you do not have 1 in you team you would have a problem because elemental atks like fire/grass/electric/water are weak against dragons.so it is always good to have a dragon killer/dragon in your team. Now as usual the list of dragons,fairy and ice types are below in the spoiler tag.

Physical Atk Dragon Type

WORK IN PROGRESS

Special Atk Dragon Type

WORK IN PROGRESS

Physical Atk Fairy Type

Wigglytuff

Ability:Cute Charm/Competitive

EV: 252 Atk/252 HP/6 SpDef

-Body Slam

-Play Rough

-Wake-Up Slap

-Rest/Double Edge/Gyro ball

Granbull

Ability: Intimidate

-Close Combat/Brick Break(Close Combat is an egg move)

-Outrage

-Fire Fang/Curnch(use heart scale for fire fang)

-Play Rough

Azumarill
Ability:Huge power

-Aqua jet(egg move)
-Belly drum(egg move)
-Superpower/Waterfall( can be replaced with waterfall if you don't want coverage)
-Play Rough

Mawile

Ability: Sheer Force

-Play Rough

-Iron Head

-Crunch

-Sucker Punch

Slurpuff

Ability:unburden

-Wish

-Belly Drum(egg move)

-Play Rough

-Endeavor/Facade

Special Atk Fairy Type

Clefable

Ability:Magic Guard/Unaware

-Moonblast

-Stored Power

-Cosmic Power

-Flamethrower

Gardevoir

Ability:Trace/Synchronize/Telepathy

-Calm Mind

-Stored power

-Moonblast

-Psychic

Togekiss

Ability: Serene Grace

-Aura Sphere

-Air Slash

-Extrasensory(egg move)

-Flamethrower

Whimsicott

EV: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6 Def

-Grass Knot/Energy Ball

-Moonblast

-Fake Tears(egg move)

-Worry seed(egg move/Move tutor)

Florges

Ability:Flower veil

-Grass Knot

-Moonblast

-Solarbeam/Petal Dance

-Nature Power

Aromatisse

Ability:Aroma veil

-Calm Mind

-Moonblast

-Psychic

-Skill Swap/Trick Room

Sylveon

Ability: Pixilate

-Moonblast

-Trump Card(level up eevee and it will learn it at Lvl 45)

-Round/Swift

-Light Screen/Shadow ball

Physical Atk Ice Type

Sneasel
Ability:keen eye

-Slash
-Faint Attack
-Hone claws
-Icicle Crash/Ice shard(icicle crash is an egg move)

Glalie
Ability:Ice body/Moody

-Explosion
-Ice fang
-Ice shard
-Crunch/Headbutt

Weavile

-Night Slash
-Shadow Claw

Abomasnow
Ability:Snow warning

EV: 6 SpDef/252 Atk/252 HP

-Avalanche/ice shard(Avalanche egg move)
-Ice Punch
-Brick break/Bulldoze
-Wood Hammer

Mamoswine( slow version)
Ability: Thick Fat

EV: 6 Def/252 Atk/252 HP

-Curse(egg move)
-Avalanche(egg move)
-Earthquake
-Icicle Crash(egg move)

Mamoswine(fast version)

-Icicle Crash(egg move)
-Ice shard
-Earthquake
-Mist/Ice Fang

Beartic
Ability:swift swim

-Aqua jet
-Superpower
-Icicle Crash
-Play Rough/Trash/Shadow Claw(Play Rough is an egg move)

Avalugg
Ability:Sturdy/Ice body

EV: 6 Def/252 Atk/252 HP

-Curse
-Recover
-Avalanche
-Double Edge/gyro ball

Special Atk Ice Type

Dewgong

-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Signal Beam(use heart scale)
-Hail/Icy wind

Jynx
Ability:Dry skin

-Hail/Rain dance
-Fake Tears/Icy wind/water pulse/Draining Kiss
-Psychic
-Blizzard

Lapras

-Surf
-Freeze Dry(egg move)
-Dragon pulse/Shock Wave(Dragon Pulse is an egg move)
-Ice beam

Glalie
Ability:Ice body/moody

-Hail/protect
-Freeze dry
-Blizzard
-Water pulse

Walrein
Ability:thick fat

-Surf
-Blizzard
-Hail/Rest
-Signal beam/Water Pulse/Icy wind/Frost Breath(Signal beam is an egg move)

Abomasnow
Ability: Snow Warning

-Blizzard
-Grass knot
-Icy Wind
-Leech seed/Magical Leaf(Both are egg moves)

Glaceon
Ability:Snow cloak/Ice body

-Blizzard
-Mirror coat/Hail
-Water Pulse
-Shadow ball/Icy wind

Froslass
Ability: snow cloak

-Shadow ball
-Blizzard
-Hail/Water Pulse
-Destiny Bond/Draining Kiss

Vanilluxe
Ability:Ice body

-Freeze Dry
-Blizzard/Ice Beam
-Hail/Mirror shot
-Water pulse/Mirror coat

Cryogonal

-Ice beam
-Freeze Dry
-Solar Beam
-Water pulse

Aurorus
Ability: Refrigerate

-Ancient Power/Water pulse
-Hyper beam
-Freeze Dry
-Water Pulse/Discharge(Discharge is an egg move)

Sample teams:

Blaziken/Gougiest/Magnezone/Azumarill/Nidoqueen/Noivern

Blaziken/Roserade/Magnezone/Azumarill/Flygon(Physical Atk)/Zoroark(Special Atk)

Edited by Luna

Also

Victreebel (Mixed)
Ability: Chlorophyl

Nature: Neutral (safe) / Lonely or Naughty (risky)

EV: ~150 Atk ~102 Sp.Atk 252 Speed

-Leaf Blade / Power Whip (egg move)

-Knock Off (OP) / Venoshock (if you choose sleep powder below. If you want to keep Knock Off though, put all Sp.Atk EVs into Atk and get Adamant nature. and get walled by high def mons)

-Growth (if you set up sunny day with another pokemon holding heat rock) / Sunny Day (if you don't)

-Sleep Powder (safety) / Venoshock (extra coverage, only relevant damage after Growths) / Leaf Storm (Hello physical wall. Byebye physical wall.)

[Running Sunny Day and Growth in the same set will ensure your death before you set up almost always, or you will have only 1 Attacking move which sucks]

Alternatively you can just replace move 1 with giga drain (egg move), knock off with venoshock, and go full special but its boring.

Edited by DemICE

well actually you do not need any EV/IV to clear reborn but speed EV on metagross and azumarill is kinda useless. Hp makes them tanky. they are bulky sweepers so they are suppose to be out speed because they can take the hits. well speed nature are more useful for those set up pokemon because you are boosting the atk stat. say for example Tyrantrum with Jolly nature can set up Dragon Dance faster than most 71 or below base speed pokemon. so if you are really worried about getting out-speed i would go for speed boosting natures (Jolly/Timid). Brave and Quiet Natures are for trick room users/slow pokemon. so not all the time modest/Adamant nature are the best but to make things easy yes they are the best nature to just smack on any pokemon.

Now with that aside time for a super long post you have been warned,this post is gonna be long and dont worry there will be a TLDR at the end.

Ok i assume you still have access to the daycare since you say that you heading to samson. if you are reading this DO NOT go to agate yet because once you go to agate city there is no turning back and you can change nature,breed and you have limited pokemon to work with unless you have older episodes to go back to Reborn city. But going back to older episodes is risky cause it might make your save file corrupt or something so i do not recommend doing so. Just dont go to agate yet until you prepared a decent team of 6 plus subs.Did i mention DO NOT enter agate.

well it is usually better to run with a team with 3 Special Attacker and 3 Physical Attackers so that you cant get walled so badly. I would go for duo types since having duo types in a team would be better since you can cover more without swapping around too much. so i would kinda stay away from mono types like Lilligant but Lilligant is actually a decent grass type but there are others which can do a better job and cover more since they are duo type.

Chapter 1: Starting from scratch

Ok now lets remove every single member except your starter. in order to make a team of six we need to start from the basics/fresh start so that it is easy to build your team.Ok Blaziken is weak to water,ground,flying and psychic. so getting a grass type into you team will deal with the water and ground weakness. Step 1 is to add a grass type to you team.should it be physical or special well that is up to you.so here is a list of grass types which are good just pick one a duo type grass type is better.I would go for Roserade if you want a good special atk grass type and Gourgeist/Trevenant if you choose to go for a physical atk grass type because ghost also takes care of the psychic weakness Blaziken has.

Special Attack grass types

Lilligant

Ability:Own Tempo

EV: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6HP

-Quiver Dance

-Sleep Powder

-Petal Dance

-Nature Power

Roserade(version 1)

Ability:Natural Cure

-Venoshock

-Toxic Spikes/Toxic

-Giga Drain

-Petal dance/Shadow ball( shadow ball if u got it from shade in earlier episode)

Roserade(version 2)

Ability:Technician

-Venoshock

-Toxic Spikes/Toxic/leech seed

-Magical Leaf/mega drain

-Weather Ball

Ludicolo

Ability:Rain Dish/Swift swim

-Energy Ball

-Surf/Hydro pump/Bubble beam(hydro pump/bubble beam before you get HM surf)

-Icy wind/Nature power(Nature power before you get access to move tutor)

-Grass knot/Water pulse/Nature power/Hydro Pump/Rain dance/Giga drain( giga drain before you get grass knot/access to move tutor)

Exeggutor

Ability:Chlorophyll/Harvest

-Skill Swap/Trick room/Reflect/Sunny day

-Leaf Storm

-Psyshock

-Solarbeam/Uproar

Vileplume

Ability:Chlorophyll/Effect spore

Ev: 252 HP/ 252 SpAtk/6 SpDef

-Toxic

-Venoshock

-Giga Drain/Solar beam/Petal dance(giga drain if you wanna go for a safe set)

-Moonblast(oddish learns it at lvl 43)

Cherrim

Ability: Flower Gift

Nature: Modest/Timid

EV: 6 Hp/252 SpAtk/ 252 Speed

-Sunny day

-Solar Beam

-Magical Leaf/Weather ball(weather ball is an egg move)

-Growth

Physical attack Grass types

Trevenant

Ability:Natural Cure/Harvest

EV: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/6 Sp Def

Will-O-Wisp/Leech Seed/Destiny Bond

Wood Hammer

Horn Leech

Shadow claw/Phantom Force

Jumpluff

Ev:252 Atk/252 Speed/6 SpDef

-Acrobatics

-U-Turn/Bounce

-Seed bomb(seed bomb is an egg move)

-Leech seed/sleep powder/Sunny Day

Shiftry

Ev:252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Def

-Feint Attack/Foul Play(Foul Play is an egg move)

-Leaf Blade

-Nature Power/Sunny day

-Growth

Gourgeist

Ability:Insomnia

EV: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/6 Def

-Pain split/leech seed

-Seed Bomb

-Phantom Force

-Shadow Sneak/Explosion

Leavanny

-Leaf Blade

-Sticky Web/Protect

-X-Scissors

Leafeon

-Leaf Blade

-Swords Dance

-Baton Pass/Synthesis

-Facade/Last Resort/Nature power

Cacturne

Ability: Water Absorb

-Seed Bomb/Needle Arm(seed bomb is an egg move)

-Sucker Punch

-Destiny Bond/Pay back

-Brick Break/Revenge/Low kick(low kick is an egg move)

Chapter 2: Covering Each others weakness

Okie back now let continue. Ok now we need something to counter grass which are flying,ice,poison,bug and fire. ice,fire and bug are covered by Blaziken and if you choose Gourgeist/Travenant/Roserade you will not need to worry about poison weakness which leaves us with flying and Blaziken also has a flying weakness too so the third pokemon can cover the 2 of them.I would personally go for an electric type since grass can cover electric type weakness to ground.Step 2: add a electric type into your team.I personally would go for Ampharos/Magnezone for special attack electric type and Eelektross/Raichu if you are going for physical attack electric type,Anyways the other options are below.

Special Attack Electric type

Heliolisk

Ability:Solar power

Nature;Modest/Timid

-Thunderbolt/Thunder

-Surf/Round/Hidden Power

-Dark pulse

-Grass knot/Round

Ampharos

Ability:static/plus

Ev:252 Hp/252 SpAtk/6 SpDef

-Thunder/discharge

-Signal Beam

-Dragon pulse

-Power Gem

Raichu

Ability: Lightning Rod/Static

Nature;Modest/Timid

-Thunderbolt

-Nasty Plot

-Grass Knot

-Thunder/discharge

Magnezone/Magneton

Ability:Analytic/Sturdy

-Discharge

-Flash cannon

-Tri-Attack

-Mirror Coat

Galvantula

Nature;Modest/Timid

-Bug buzz

-Signal Beam

-Discharge

-Sticky web

Eelektross

Ability: levitate

-Flamethrower

-Grass knot

-Discharge

-Thunderbolt

Manectric

Ability:Lighting Rod/Static

Nature;Modest/Timid

-Flamethrower/round/Hidden power(before you get tm flamethrower put hidden power or round)

-Discharge

-Uproar/round/hidden power(uproar is an egg move)

-Thunder

Electrode

Ability:Soundproof/Static

-Electro ball

-Discharge

-Mirror Coat

-Explosion

Lanturn

Ability:Volt Absorb/Water Absorb

-Surf

-Discharge

-Icy wind( move tutor)

-Signal beam

Physical Attack Electric type

Zebstrika

Ability:Motor Drive/Sap sipper/ lightning Rod

-Flame Charge

-Wild Charge

-Thrash

-Spark

Eelektross

-Wild Charge

-Crunch

-Crush claw

-Brick Break/Thrash/Headbutt(put brick break once you get the TM if not just put trash or Headbutt)

Raichu

Ability:Static/Lightning Rod

Nature;Adamant/Jolly

-Volt tackle/Wild charge(volt tackle can be obtained if you breed 2 pikachu and 1 of em is holding light ball)

-Nuzzle/Thunder Punch(thunder punch is an egg move)

-Strength

-Brick Break

Electivire

Ability:Motor Drive

Nature;Adamant/Jolly

-Low Kick/Brick Break

-Ice Punch(egg move)

-Fire Punch(use heart scale)

-Thunder Punch

Luxray

Ability:Guts

Nature;Adamant/Jolly

EV: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Hp

-Ice fang(egg move)

-Wild Charge

-Crunch

-Strength/Thunder Fang

Chapter 3: Crossroads

Now if you did not pick Gourgiest/Travenant as the grass type for you team you would still have psychic weakness for Blaziken and if you picked Roserade you will also have another pyschic weakness so the 4th slot of the team if for a psychic type killer if you picked roserade as a grass type if not this slot is for a fairy killer if you did not pick magnezone and if you did pic magnezone this slot if to cover up magnezone weakness. So Step 3 kinda depends on what are your first 3 pokemon of the team. so this section is gonna be kinda long cause i m gonna try to cover the 3 points i said 1)psychic killers,2)Fairy killers,3) Covering Magnezone's arse.

Chapter 3.1:Psychic type killers

Well at this point of team building you would already have 3 members in the team. If your team is still weak to a certain type you will need to cover them team members. Well if you choose blaziken+ any poison/grass type. your team will still be weak to Psychic types so we will need to add in either a ghost type or a dark type. i personally prefer going with ghost type since most ghost types are weak to dark and blaziken can take care of the dark types. you can go with dark types here but you will need to put in a dark type which can deal with fighting a.k.a Honchkrow. Also there not many special attacking Dark types so you are kinda forced to run with a physical attack dark type. ghost type has more options and who does not like ghost type they are so cool XD. well i would go for Mismagius/Gengar/Cofagrigus/Froslass if you are going for special attack ghost types and Dirftblim/Dusknoir for physical ghost types.

As for dark type Honchcrow/Drapion/Skuntank are must have if you are going for physical attack dark type.The only 3 dark types which are special attack and available in game are Houndoom,Greninja and Zoroark. i would not recomed going Houndoom because you already have a fire type in the team having 2 of the same type in a team is kinda pointless because they will share he same weakness and make your team vulnerable to that weakness. Greninja with protean is any type depending on what move he has but he is a starter and not available in any event yet.So the only special atk dark type which is viable and you can choose right now until Hydreigon becomes available is Zoroark. well i did say having 2 pokemon with the same type on team is kinda bad but it is a different case for Drapion and Skuntank as their weakness to psychic is gone due to their typing.Anyways the list of dark and ghost types is below.

Physical Atk Ghost type

Shedinja

-Phantom Force

-Shadow Sneak

-Double team

Sableye

-Swagger/confuse Ray

-Foul Play

-Knock off/Shadow Claw/Sucker punch(sucker punch is an egg move)

-Psych Up/Sucker Punch/Shadow sneak

Banette

Ability:Cursed Body

-Phantom Force

-Shadow Sneak/Shadow Claw

-Sucker Punch

-Will-O-Wisp

Dusknoir

-Brick Break/Fire Punch/Pain Split(pain split is an egg move)

-Ice punch

-Thunder Punch

-Shadow Punch/Shadow sneak

DriftBlim

Ability:Aftermath

EV;252 Atk/252 Hp/6 Speed

-Minimize

-Stockpile/Amnesia

-Baton Pass

-Phantom Force/Acrobatics

Golurk

-Dynamic Punch

-Phantom Force

-Earthquake

-Mega Punch/Shadow punch

Special Attack Ghost Type

Gengar(you cant get gengar unless you have older episodes)

-Venoshock

-Shadow Ball

-Icy wind(move tutor)

-Hex

Froslass

EV: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed/6 Hp

-Shadow Ball

-Hail

-Blizzard

-Weather Ball/Draining Kiss(Weather Ball is an egg move)

Mismagius

-Nasty Plot

-Power Gem

-Shadow Ball

-Mystical Fire/Magical Leaf

Cofagrigus

Ability:Mummy

Nature:Relaxed/Bold/Calm/Sassy

EV: 252 HP/252 SpDef/6 Def

-Will-O-Wisp

-Hex

-Trick Room/infestation( i would go for trick room since having a trick room pokemon would be kinda useful when vsing Demon girl Charlotte)

-Shadow Ball

Chandelure

Ability:Flash Fire

EV: 252 SpAtk/252 speed/6 SpDef

-Flamethrower/Flame burst

-Shadow Ball

-Hex

-Will-O-Wisp

Jellicent

Nature:Quiet/Modest

EV;252 HP/ 252 SpAtk/6 SpDef

-Water Spout

-Surf

-Recover

-Ominous Wind/Shadow Ball(shadow ball if you got the TM if not just stick with Ominous Wind)

Physical Attack Dark Type

Sharpedo

Nature;Adamant

EV: 6 HP/ 252 Atk/252 Speed

-Aqua Jet

-Crunch

-Ice Fang/Poison Fang(depends on what you want i would go for poison fang cause it kills fairy and grass types)

-Waterfall/Dive(dive to combo with speed boost to make it super fast)

Crawdaunt

-Crabhammer

-Crunch

-Knock Off

-Waterfall/razor shell

Absol

Ability:Super Luck

-Slash

-Pyscho Cut

-Night Slash

-Swords Dance/Sucker Punch

Honchkrow

Nature; Adamant/Jolly

-Brave Bird/Drill Peck/Wing Attack/Fly(both Brave Bird and Drill peck are egg moves)

-Foul Play

-Sucker Punch

-Night Slash/Drill Peck/Brave Bird

Skuntank

Ability:Stench

-Toxic

-Shadow Claw

-Foul Play/Slash(foul Play is an egg move)

-Night Slash

Drapion

Ability:Sniper

EV: 6 Def/252 Atk/252 Speed

-Cross Poison

-Night Slash

-Knock Off

Weavile

-Night Slash

-Shadow Claw

Liepard

Ability:Limber

-Sucker Punch

-Slash

-Play Rough

-Night Slash

Krookodile

Outrage

Foul Play

Earthquake

Brick Break/Crunch(crunch before you get TM for brick break)

Scrafty

Dragon Dance(egg move)

High Jump Kick/Brick break

Crunch

Brick Break/Thunder punch/Ice punch( ice punch and thunder punch are egg moves. i would go for ice punch since it helps with coverage)

Bisharp

Ability: Defiant

-Sucker Punch/night Slash(Sucker Punch Is an egg move)

-Psycho Cut/Slash(Psycho Cut is a egg move)

-Iron Head

-Swords Dance

Greninja

-Acrobatics/Bounce

-Shadow Sneak

-Night Slash

-Waterfall

Malamar

Ability: Contrary

-Foul Play

-Superpower

-Psycho Cut

-Night Slash

Special Attack Dark Type

Houndoom

Ability: Flash Fire

Nature Modest/Timid

-Dark Pulse

-Nasty Plot

-Flamethrower

-Inferno

OMG. I'm not expecting doing that mountain of work for an Advice for my Team. Thank you very much dude. I will be pretty much do what you said. I learned a lot of things from your Advice and it change my perspective of the word "TEAM".

Has Everyone forgot the powerful Venomoth? She Can sweep gyma by herself once she sets up!

Venomoth

Ability: Any of them

Nature: Modest(For power) or Calm (for defense)

EV: 252SpAtk/252 Speed/ 4 SpDef

Item: Black Sludge

-Sleep Powder

-Psychic or Sludge Bomb

-Quiver Dance

- Bug Buzz

I'd suggest running:

Nidoqueen

Sheer Force

Life Orb/Black Sludge

Modest

-Earth Power

-Sludge Wave

-Flamethrower

-Filler (Surf, Swagger, etc.)

Kingdra

Sniper

Scope Lens

Modest/Timid

-Surf

-Dragon Pulse

-Focus Energy

-Agility/Hidden Power

Galvantula

Compoundeyes

Any Item

Modest/Timid

-DIscharge

-Bug Buzz

-Sticky Web

-Sucker Punch

Any of these three would be pretty good with that squad.

Edited by EliteFlyingTaco