Pure Mono Run

elfen

So With all these mono runs I see, they allow dual types. But to me, it should only be One type only, here are the list for each type...I did the final evolution on most...

What do you think the rules would be for these types of runs, since some types do not have 6 mono pokemon.

Here is what I have come up with(you can add on the other type of runs for this)

-Choose 6 types at random, you are only able to use those types

.Out of those 6, Randomly Choose 2 of each type, those will be what is on your team

-Choose Randomly, one type of each pokemon, that Will be your set team for the game(excluding legendaries.

-ELECTRIC, WATER, FIRE, FAIRY, FIGHTING, GRASS, ICE, POISON, PSYCHIC, NORMAL. These are the types that have more than 6.

-Cannot heal at each pokemon center more than 3 times. Grand hall has the limit of how many badges you have, 6 badges=6 uses.

-NO BREEDING

-2 Potions Max, per trainer battle

-1 revive per trainer battle

-Randomly Box one pokemon at the end of each gym, till you beat another gym leader. Ex. Pinsir gets chosen after i beat Julia, must beat Florina before I can use him again.

BUG

pinsir.gifillumise.gifvolbeat.gifkricketune-f.gifaccelgor.gif

DARK

umbreon.gifmightyena.gifabsol.gifliepard.gifzoroark.gif

DRAGON

haxorus.gifdruddigon.gifgoodra.gif

ELECTRIC

raichu.gifelectrode.gifelectabuzz.gifelectivire.gifjolteon.gifampharos.gifmanectric.gifluxray.gifpachirisu-f.gifzebstrika.gifeelektross.gif

FAIRY

clefable.gifgranbull.gifflorges-white.gifaromatisse.gifslurpuff.gifsylveon.gif

FIGHTING

primeape.gifmachamp.gifhitmonchan.gifhitmonlee.gifhitmontop.gifhariyama.gifconkeldurr.gifthroh.gifsawk.gifmienshao.gif

FIRE

arcanine.gifninetales.gifmagmortar.gifrapidash.gifflareon.giftyphlosion.giftorkoal.gifdarmanitan.gifheatmor.gif

FLYING

NONE

GHOST

mismagius.gifbanette.gifdusknoir.gifcofagrigus.gif

GRASS

tangrowth.gifmeganium-f.gifbellossom.gifsunflora.gifserperior.gifsceptile.gifcherrim.gifcarnivine.gifleafeon.gifmaractus.gifgogoat.gif

Yup, I have this idea too before but decided to wait for E16 because i want to use the mono i'm running as main team. Personally, I like pure water because we have a lot of variety and challenging early on plus it fits the theme i had in mind. I'd like to see pure ice type. Also, klinklang is pure steel not rock.

Edited by PhantomBima