I just wanted to ask 3 questions.

1. Will we ever be able to registered more than 1 key items in the future? Alpha-numeric key 1 - Rod, 2 - Bicycle, 3 etc.

2. Will we ever have the ability to have any pokemon follow us from behind? (Much like walking together with Fern, Victoria, etc.)

3. Is there an easier way to use the website's forum search function? I kind of find it atrocious to use as it does not show me properly what I want to find. I specifically try to search for "Pokemon Locations" and it gives me multiple (mostly unrelated) threads. Even tho the thread title itself says "Pokemon Location". (That's why I use Google instead)

Thank you.

Edited by AllenSalar

1. I dunno the answer to this because I'm not Ame so yeah... Would be somewhat useful, though.

2. I think Ame said she didn't know if this was possible because of those times when people were following you, like you mention. It was possible in games like Insurgence, because other Trainers never followed you.

3. Yeah, the search bar isn't very great, as it shows any threads that have mentioned your key words, in chronological order of most recent being first. Idk if it can be changed, but if you'd like to see a list of where all Pokemon can be found (perhaps with some errors), you can use this thread: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16407

If you'd like somewhere you can see a general list of helpful threads when it comes to finding Pokemon, Items, etc., use this: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18944

Yeah, thanks. That's the thread I've been looking at for my third play-through to catch all the pokemons available at the moment.

And I see, would be cool tho. I'd like to talk to my Blastoise even tho he doesn't know how to say anything at all, and it would be just cool/fun to have him follow behind me.