This Art Is So Feral

FeralGator

I got super inspired from my Rejuv game to make sketches of one of my favorite Pokemon in my team.

screen_shot_25_by_feralgator-d9sw3cj.png

It's Bitty, my Swoobat! She's carried me through so many battles and stayed by my side since I caught her in the sewers. She's influenced my game so much that I honestly don't want to ever see her off my team. I am going to take her with me through the Pokemon League!

Love ya, Bitty <3 <3 <3

• Veterans

Two of my best Pokemon in Rejuvenation:

feral___grricon_by_feralgator-d9syan2.pn

I plan on finishing this as well as drawing the rest of my team sometime in the future. For now though, my two badass girls.

b r u h, if you want you should post the finished work in the rejuv fanart thread as well!

I know for a fact that Jan actually really appreciates any fanart he gets of his game (or any art inspired by the game) so I definitely encourage doing so :]

b r u h, if you want you should post the finished work in the rejuv fanart thread as well!

I know for a fact that Jan actually really appreciates any fanart he gets of his game (or any art inspired by the game) so I definitely encourage doing so :]

I'll have to do that! It's thanks to Jan that I even HAVE a Swoobat so he deserves all the art! Go Jan! 8D

And now for a drawing that I did while under the influence of my Lunesta. Sleepy time pill, I fight you for drawings. I go sleep now. Nin everyone.

dwellers___johanna_and_prince_by_feralga

Oh my gosh who is that is that a Prince walking next to Johanna? No way it totally is Prince! Why did I strike all this out? I don't know. Nin.

Art is amazing as ever!

I do love how you manage to express your character's expressions so vividly.

Truly a savant of Pokemon facial expressions! C:

Do you have a DeviantArt/other-image-uploading-site account? I would love to see your other work!

as a ghost-lover, i demand you finish that giratina

Art is amazing as ever!

I do love how you manage to express your character's expressions so vividly.

Truly a savant of Pokemon facial expressions! C:

Do you have a DeviantArt/other-image-uploading-site account? I would love to see your other work!

as a ghost-lover, i demand you finish that giratina

Yup! I have both a Deviantart account and a FurAffinity one! Here you go:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/feralgator/

feralgator.deviantart.com

I also have my personal website that I use when applying for jobs:

ssartistical.wix.com/sarah-schuler

And lawl I will get right on finishing up that ghost dragon! Though I might make more sketches first to better get used to his design. ;3

• 2 weeks later...

dwellers___keto_and_kito_by_feralgator-d

Two more characters from my fanfic, "The Dwellers". These two are known as 'The Twins' and are often spoken of in unison. It's not common that one gets mentioned over the other. They are both very strong and are equal alpha in charge of the largest pack in the story.

Keto - on the left - is very conceited and extremely proud. It's rare to ever seem him flustered over anything. It's also rare to see him express anything but his normal conceitedness, and rarer to see his condescending grin leave his face.

Kito - on the right - is just as conceited as his brother Keto, but unlike Keto, he doesn't usually talk too much. He will offer his own opinion every now and again, but he takes more pleasure in listening to his brother string others around with his words. Kito is easily more skeptical than Keto and isn't as hard to agitate.

The twins are ALWAYS together, having massive respect for one another and not once ever thinking of betraying the other. They are true equals to one another and will always make sure that everyone sees them that way.

And yes, they do NOT have the black legging coloration as other Mightyena do. This doesn't make them visually special though, so they aren't sought out by humans. They are seen as any other Mightyena is seen.

Edited by FeralGator

this is impressive as all hell. it's like.. a portfolio kinda

i have a lot of respect for you, i can't draw quadrupedals to save my life

also these all look really cool

do you draw backgrounds and the like? it adds a whole lot to a picture if you do. do you have any with backgrounds on them?