HELP I'm stuck (rejuvination)

mattrexargon

Woah woah okay, that's a complete sequence break you performed there. You didn't beat the third gym? Care to explain how you did that?

back when ren placed the steel bar thingy and tell only venam can dealwith it and stuff, i go back to the first town. i knda go to the first forest (via train) the devil gyrados. and for some reason theres an open path ( heal cneter with spirits inside) so i go there instead and walah, i go to goldleaf town. ( i thought that was a planned path)

• Veterans

back when ren placed the steel bar thingy and tell only venam can dealwith it and stuff, i go back to the first town. i knda go to the first forest (via train) the devil gyrados. and for some reason theres an open path ( heal cneter with spirits inside) so i go there instead and walah, i go to goldleaf town. ( i thought that was a planned path)

Nope, you were supposed to look for Venam first. You have to be playing on V6 then, because it's fixed in V7.

So uh, you basically screwed yourself over I guess...?

I have put your in place where you need to get your badge, after you finish this gym go to oceana pier to get to terajuma again

thank you i really appreciate it, and i already get the normality badge now. but how do i get to terajuma shore again?( i am now at oceana pier )

Game.rxdata

Edited by mattrexargon

Nope, you were supposed to look for Venam first. You have to be playing on V6 then, because it's fixed in V7.

So uh, you basically screwed yourself over I guess...?

i played 6.2 but now im downloading 7, and yes i kinda screw up.

Edited by mattrexargon