Help with Serra on Mono-Grass Run

DAD 4 Game

So basically I stopped playing for a while, but I've started back up and am continuing a Mono-Grass run I started. I'm pretty much stumped at how to beat Serra at this point. I can't even come close with my current team:

Ludicolo

Lv 46 / Swift Swim

Giga Drain

Rain Dance

Bubble Beam

Hydro Pump

Roselia

Lv 46 / Poison Point

Giga Drain

Synthesis

Grass Whistle

Toxic Spikes

Exegguter

Lv 46 / Chlorophyll

Leaf Storm

Extrasensory

Poison Powder

Sleep Powder

Tangrowth

Lv 46 / Regenerator

Ancient Power

Knock Off

Rock Smash

Giga Drain

Gourgeist

Lv 47 / Pickup

Leech Seed

Pain Split

Shadow Ball

Destiny Bond

Jumpluff

Lv 48 / Chlorophyll

Leech Seed

Sleep Powder

Mega Drain

Acrobatics

Torterra

Lv 50 / Shell Armor

Crunch

Synthesis

Earthquake

Razor Leaf

As you guys can probably see, my team has a bit of an issue with ice types (My only super effective move being Ancient Powder on Tangrowth, who gets one-hit KO'd by most of Serra's Pokemon).

I've been thinking of trying a dual-type Grass pokemon that could help, but considering Breloom and Ferrothorn aren't available in-game, there aren't many options. I was considering Cradily, but I would have to mine for the fossil, but I've already mined every available mining rocks so far (to my knowledge).

Do you guys suggest still looking for a Cradily, and if so, I could simply use blast powder from seventh street to mine the rocks again, right? And where exactly would I go to revive the fossil?

Also, what moves would you guys suggest, and what changes should I make to my team?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by DAD 4 Game

You can get a shroomish if you still haven't gotten the mystery egg from the police officer (there's a chance of 1/18 of getting it, you can soft-reset), and you can revive the root fossil right on spinel town, on the museum's second floor.

Actually, you can't soft reset to get Shroomish, but you can request your Egg to be changed to one in the Request-a-Pokemon thread

7th St won't be open up to your for about two more Gyms, but afterwards you can indeed use Blast Powder to destroy Mining Rocks one more time. As Isa said, you can bring your Root Fossil to Spinel Museum Floor 2 to revive it.

Therefore, your best bet is to post your save file in that thread and get your Shroomish. If you can, destroy Serra's Field with Torterra's Earthquake, as that will weaken her a lot.

well ill recommend what i usually do for generally slow team builds Fast tail wind support and technician breloom(but at this point you can get one via the egg i say whismiscott) and get a sawsbuck with jump kick from the woods before and if you can get a cradily with ancient power if with with good sp attk thank arceus now lvl em all up to 47+ and bring alot of cotton candy's.

now first turn setup tail wind and let your lead die now switch in torteraa and use an earthquake next send out ludicollo and revive whismiscott if ludicollo survives get revive torterra on the next pokemon now cradilly is essential here spam ancient power and hope to get a boost or 2 if not dont fear if you dont atleast one pokmon must have fallen now switch cradilly back only in case of aurorus then use jump kick most likely a ohko if not focus sashed(dont remmber) now the trouble that is and could knock out the next guy to frosslass would be remaining and is the problem switch in cradilly and use a rock move and knock it the heck out if out of pp switch in a filler revive tangrowth and knock off it and there you go

Edit:forgot one part for jynx use tangrowth with knock off and cradily combo

one last thing save before a mine rock and soft reset untill you root fossil may take time but worth it

Edited by NovaKnight

so many sun users in your team and no sunny day well i would consider using sunny day+growth to sweep things. well quickslip is currently doing a mono grass run on reborn hardcore you can follow his strategies to beat serra. Head over to this thread ---> CLICK HERE <--- i m sure it will help you some how.

Also you can idk why you did not save and soft reset when minning rock but oh well. you can get blast powder from pick up so i would train up a pick up squad and hope you pick up a bunch of blast powder. always abuse pick up pokemon. well unless your set rules prevents you from using any pokemon which is not grass types even outside of battles.

Hmm other than that you should get your mystery egg changed to shroomish as suggested by many.