Help Defeating Arceus (Fire Monotype Run)

BijutsuYoukai

Maybe I'm just not doing this right, but I am having an incredible hard time defeating El's Ditto-Arceus with my fire monotype team, despite attempting setting up Light Screen to soften the damage - even Light Clay screens doesn't help, bulking up a Camerupt with Amnesia - I get crit-wrecked everytime, as well as Yawn with a Focus Sashed Simisear or Will-o-Wisp for tick damage, thanks to his copious us of Full Heals. Here's my team thus far, is my only option to grind at this point - that being in itself a terrible option given it'll just create disobedient mons. I'm open to breeding and that kind of thing but would prefer to not need to trade with anyone.

Simisear @ Focus Sash (Lv.53)

+ Blaze

Fire Blast

Acrobatics

Yawn

Cut (Admittedly needs to be replaced)

Delphox @ Light Clay (Lv.54)

+ Magician

Flamethrower

Will-o-Wisp

Psychic

Light Screen

Arcanine (Lv.54)

+ Intimidate

Flare Blitz

Outrage

Extremespeed

Morning Sun

Pyroar @ Silk Scarf (Lv.53)

+ Unnerve

Flamethrower

Hyper Voice

Rock Smash
Crunch

Camerupt @ Earth Plat (Lv.55)

+ Solid Rock

Lava Plume

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Amnesia

Houndoom (Lv.54)

+ Flash Fire

Flamethrower

Foul Play

Thunder Fang

Strength

As Rcmsnake mentioned, get close combat on Arcanine, focus sash a few pokemon that have screech.

Edit after searching it seems the only fire pokemon that can learn screech via breeding is magby/magmortar who you won't be able to get yet. Another thing you can try though is breed another camerupt. Get them both to use earthquake and it will KO the Arceus. You might need to focus sash the 2 of them in case they get one shot.

The double EQ method has worked quite well for a few people

As the others have said, using multiple EQs to collapse the ceiling is probably the best option.

Or you can Sash Pyroar and use Endeavor until he uses all his healing items. But you still need one pokemon that can survive a hit and KO it after leftovers recovery!