Minecraft Reborn. Troll admin

Fennekin

Hey peeps.

As of today, my minecraft house has been exploded. How? TNT.

Was it protected by griefprotection? Totally. It still is.

ALSO, there was a guy that placed lava in the house. he was invisible.

he killed us and griefed.

stuff was lost, and he randomly derped away while using /vanish.

He did not talk nor was he visible on the online list, thus he was an admin, using vanish.

Can you rewind my property back 2 hours from the time this topic will be posted? so like 14:59 +1 Greenwich timezone?

Thanks a lot already.

(Mc name: thorval3232

Coordinates:-1662 68 -1072 )

PS: You might want to fire that admin.

funny because TnT is disabled on the server.

still, i'd like to find out who was responsible.

Well. umm. I see some people have been banned...

But how can the VICTIM of this whole story get a ban?

Also a load of people who live on the island (allies and friends) have received a ban, I don't think that's possible?

As heard from another ally, my house is wrecked again.

TL;DR : Unban the following people, since I don't think they have anything to do with the TNT / lava /grief story.

Pointless_x

CandyFreakPuck

N0_Sc0peR

xBrightness

hannahnsx

thorval3232 (this is me)

------------------------

I don't know if they have a ban since they haven't contacted me yet, but these people shouldn't have a ban.

Sanne02x

LuckyFighters

If I missed some, please unban those too, because WHY would we grief our own houses? o.o'

Funny, because inspection shows all of the mentioned users griefing two areas created by Myst to hell and back. The bans are temporary; everyone on the above list will be allowed back on the server in less than three days. At that time, you can explain why you found it acceptable to tear down Myst's castles in person to me.

Funny, because inspection shows all of the mentioned users griefing two areas created by Myst to hell and back. The bans are temporary; everyone on the above list will be allowed back on the server in less than three days. At that time, you can explain why you found it acceptable to tear down Myst's castles in person to me.

Wait what? What castles? the only things I ever griefed were BEFORE we knew it was not actually permitted. I tried to find it back but I failed.

We didn't grief like for a month ( that was when we heared we couldn't do it)

"Ignorance of the law is not an excuse." Griefing isn't allowed under ANY circumstances. Particularly when yiu tear down half of a castle that obviously took a lot of effort to build.

EDIT: xBrightness has been banned for 7 days due to ban evasion. The alt used, xWeightless, has been permanently banned pending appeal.

"Ignorance of the law is not an excuse." Griefing isn't allowed under ANY circumstances. Particularly when yiu tear down half of a castle that obviously took a lot of effort to build.

EDIT: xBrightness has been banned for 7 days due to ban evasion. The alt used, xWeightless, has been permanently banned pending appeal.

Alright.

We won't do it again, but can you find out who griefed our own homes?