I'm a Big F***ing Copycat Like Scarlet and Ikaru

anethia

Old people gotta do AMA ffs. Oh well, can get rupees grind for something.

What is your favourite moment in reborn forum and server through the past years?

pff

how do i fucking choose

I know one time Renzo sent a picture in the main chat during PO days that was a close up of a spider, resulting in him being banned when Ame opened it up. It's in the quotebook.

The league. Holy shit. I started it late season 2, but it was so fun and it brought people together just having fun. It was a really great experience somehow.

This place got me into League of Legends, so fuck you guys for fueling my addiction (namely some suspects like AME and SILVER and KIO((fuck all of u)))

oh and who can forget King's Game.

you play league right?

what is your favorite champion, and what can you suggest to a newbie bronze like me?

I do!

Nidalee.

Play what you like and enjoy while improving. You're not going to enjoy slaving away at some monotone boring champion you hate to play. Always focus on select groups of champions before branching out. I've carried games just by knowing how much damage I can do at x particular moment vs y particular champion.

Take it slow. Don't expect instant results. Have fun.

What's the one thing that you think could change about the community as a whole for the better, and was has changed in your time here for the worse?

I'm not sure what I would change. I love most people here, but I guess this?

Stop either caring so much or taking things so personally.

This is by NO way the biggest problem here, but I think it's something that just annoys me as a person. Most of the time, truth is no attack, its just that; truth. Boldly stated facts. So don't think that when someone disagrees with you and pulls some facts out to support their opinion, don't fucking take it as a personal attack unless they actually DO something to make it one. Take it on the chin and grow up.

That's not targeted at any one person, and even I have found myself just taking criticism as a "Oh, they just don't like me" kind of thing.

Take it from me, don't fucking do that.

As someone who doesn't play the Reborn game, that becoming so popular hurt me as I can't contribute as much anymore, and a lot more people started flooding in. Bittersweet to the fucking core.

Or when we moved to Showdown. PO was better. Damn it.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I was gonna copy and paste the YGO card Copycat here but then I realised I needed to ask an actual question

Had any good laughs today? If not, that will change.

Yep, lots.

how does it feel to be one of the older members of the community?

did you participate in the reborn league at some point?

where did your name come from?

favorite undertale character?

how are you today?

do you like cake?

it feels like im sitting here on a rocking chair waving a cane at all of you going

"dAMN KIDS STAY OFF MY FRONT YARD" and then the older people are just looking at me and being embarassed.

i did, late season 2. got to titania, she was like lol single battle when i expected triples i got fucked thats the end of that rip me then it ended sweet sweet revenge is gone

shiranui from okami > incorrect spelling > shirinui

anethia was just kinda

a thing.

i actually derived it from anesthesia LOL

Alphys or Undyne. Alphys is relatable as fuck while Undyne is more the person I aspire to be.

I'm pretty good.

Yes.

interesting!

i always said the name "ana" as a reference to anesthesia, actually, also from.. another mildly inconvenient thing, but that's it.

and glad you're doing well!

cake is best ye

any characters from undertale you dislike, at least in a minor regard?

u h

h

thinking about it? no not really. not even minor characters like doggo i enjoyed. i didnt enjoy alphys before the true pacifist ending, because holy SHIT that fucking tore me apart.

Edited by Anethia

I do!

Nidalee.

triggered.jpg

Can you sleep at night knowing that you play the most bovine excrement champ in the game right now?

jokes and salt aside:

How would you say that Reborn changed your life over the years?

also, what's your opinion on the newest members?

i still remember when i first joined the reborn server how you beat me everytime ;;
How are you so cool?
Also are excited for this year's king's game because I'm going to make sure to spice things up if picked? c:

triggered.jpg

Can you sleep at night knowing that you play the most bovine excrement champ in the game right now?

jokes and salt aside:

How would you say that Reborn changed your life over the years?

also, what's your opinion on the newest members?

I can sleep at night very easily.

I've become much more confident somehow with Reborn.

Case-by-case basis. Some are decent, some are great and some I don't like.

i still remember when i first joined the reborn server how you beat me everytime ;;

How are you so cool?

Also are excited for this year's king's game because I'm going to make sure to spice things up if picked? c:

hi pocky bb

Being cool is an incredibly difficult process, in which one must wear a fedora specifically with a 45 degree angle and add M'lady to the end of every sentence regarded to a woman. Do not be discouraged.

Of fucking course I am.

Are you having a chuckle?

Ha ha, very funny. I'm the one who has a degree.

(How often) did people try to hit on you here? How did that turn out?

If people have hit on me, I haven't noticed most times.

I'm not one for internet relationships anymore, but to each their own. I know a certain couple on here that met online and are getting married.

u know who u are

Who did the art for your Avatar?

Also, what's cooler than cool?

The signature's still there, I didn't remove it out of respect, but apart from that, all I know is that it was a tumblr user I found just by searching the Jake Long tag because jake long is cartoon bae

me

No idea who you are, we haven't talked much. I have no reason to hate you, so there's that.

Why are you such a bully ;;

I'm simply brutally honest.

ur disqualified as said earlier im srry pls obey the rules thanks

no-ragrets.jpg

Do you have any regrets?

Too many to count. Abstaining would be my biggest regret, and it's in so many places and it's terrible. I want to live life to it's fullest now, but I used to be the direct opposite.

You seem pretty cool. We don't talk much, so I mean, I can't really say whether or not I hate you, but you seem pretty chill.

Firstly, why don't we talk anymore?

But in all seriousness, what was one of the best things you've done on Reborn?

Both of us are either too lazy or forget to message the other person.

I joined this community of course wtf.

Ask someone else that one, I've no idea how to talk about my own accomplishments or how much of an impact I have on people.

zEtA my main man still remember playing league w/ you 10/10 would do again oh wait im on euw now ha ha ha fucking kill me

on a scale of 1 to donald trump u are approximately 6.