"Try not to turn it into a bandwagon."

Ikaru

• Administrators

I only know Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan and Mike Myers, so we can probably go with Mike Myers because I admittedly did not listen to a lot of MJ nor do I follow basketball, and he's a funny guy.

1. Do you have a tumblr?

2. Which current auth member do you feel should be promoted?

3. What was the last YouTube video you watched prior to reading this post?

4. Are you libertarian or conservative?

5. What game genre interests you the most?

6. Same but with movie genre.

7. Which user have you found yourself disagreeing with the most, and why?

8. Are you religious in any way?

9. What is your Myer-Briggs personality?

10. What is your favourite Pokemon?

11. Do you have/have you had any pets?

12. Do you smoke?

13. Coffee or Tea?

14. Is there any part of how Reborn auth deal with rules/punishments you disagree with?

15. Is there any non-staff member you feel should be promoted?

16. What is your favourite colour?

17. Boxers or briefs?

18. What do you think of memes?

19. Do you follow any celebrities?

20. Do you read any webcomics?

21. What about anime?

22. Would you consider yourself an "SJW"?

23. Do you prefer girls, boys, both, or does it not matter?

24. Where would you like to go on holiday?

25. What is your favourite meal?

26. What do you look for in a friend?

27. What do you think makes for good qualities in a leader?

28. Are you a superstitious person?

29. Is there anyone you feel should be demoted?

30. Do you play anything competitively?

31. What does "love" mean to you?

32. Where would you like to live?

33. What kind of job would you like to do?

34. Which tier do you play the most?

35. Is there any Mega Evolution you'd like to see most?

36. If you had to describe yourself with a League champion, which one would it be and why?

37. Is there anything you'd like to see added or re-added to the Reborn shop?

38. What question would you like to ask me?

39. What do you think is your most redeeming quality?

40. What is your favourite type?

41. Who on Reborn do you look up to most?

42. Do you feel any game has been overhyped this year?

43. Which Pokémon do you think is overrated?

44. What is your favourite emoticon?

45. What are your thoughts on religion?

wheeeee

• Administrators

1. Do you have a tumblr?

2. Which current auth member do you feel should be promoted?

3. What was the last YouTube video you watched prior to reading this post?

4. Are you libertarian or conservative?

5. What game genre interests you the most?

6. Same but with movie genre.

7. Which user have you found yourself disagreeing with the most, and why?

8. Are you religious in any way?

9. What is your Myer-Briggs personality?

10. What is your favourite Pokemon?

11. Do you have/have you had any pets?

12. Do you smoke?

13. Coffee or Tea?

14. Is there any part of how Reborn auth deal with rules/punishments you disagree with?

15. Is there any non-staff member you feel should be promoted?

16. What is your favourite colour?

17. Boxers or briefs?

18. What do you think of memes?

19. Do you follow any celebrities?

20. Do you read any webcomics?

21. What about anime?

22. Would you consider yourself an "SJW"?

23. Do you prefer girls, boys, both, or does it not matter?

24. Where would you like to go on holiday?

25. What is your favourite meal?

26. What do you look for in a friend?

27. What do you think makes for good qualities in a leader?

28. Are you a superstitious person?

29. Is there anyone you feel should be demoted?

30. Do you play anything competitively?

31. What does "love" mean to you?

32. Where would you like to live?

33. What kind of job would you like to do?

34. Which tier do you play the most?

35. Is there any Mega Evolution you'd like to see most?

36. If you had to describe yourself with a League champion, which one would it be and why?

37. Is there anything you'd like to see added or re-added to the Reborn shop?

38. What question would you like to ask me?

39. What do you think is your most redeeming quality?

40. What is your favourite type?

41. Who on Reborn do you look up to most?

42. Do you feel any game has been overhyped this year?

43. Which Pokémon do you think is overrated?

44. What is your favourite emoticon?

45. What are your thoughts on religion?

wheeeee

1. http://illusionrealm.tumblr.com - not that I use it anymore.
  2. I'm always super reserved when it comes to commenting on potential promotions (in fact I have yet to make a comment in our current topic for it in the staff forum), current staff or otherwise, so I don't have an answer for this.
  3. ...uh. idk, the one that doesn't suck?
  4. hack and slash and things of that nature / sometimes tRPGs a la Fire Emblem
  5. All my recently watched movies have been anime movies that continue the story, or are an adaptation of a game, and there's no one specific genre. My general favorite anime genre is romantic comedy if that means anything.
  6. Well. Here be brutal honesty that was foretold in the first post.

I don't even have to think twice about saying RagesSorrow for this. Unfortunately this is probably going to make me look terrible, but you asked. And I've always been more transparent than most as a principle. As I mentioned previously, I have an immense distaste for people that have issues and make it very well known without any visibly clear desire to change it. When someone is stuck in the same mindset they always have, and refuse to stop and think "maybe there's something I'm doing wrong here if people have issues with me," it is the absolute most infuriating thing I can ever possibly hope not to deal with. And I always try to be legitimate at first but it never works. I'm targeting him. I'm patronizing him. I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. He does not get treated any differently than I would treat anyone in his position but because he's so stuck in his mindset, I'm not doing my job, I'm targeting or patronizing him. If I have to walk on eggshells around someone, don't expect me to walk around them at all. I can't stand having to pretend to act differently for special snowflakes that I honestly don't want to deal with in the first place. I will not help someone that will not help themselves, or god forbid doesn't think there's anything wrong to begin with. I already hold back the inner Titania enough. I can do worse and choose not to because I am not the demon I'm being made out to be.

And let's be clear, this is my viewpoint and should not influence anyone else. Nor will any of this play into anything outside of this answer to this question.

7. No, not really, but I do sometimes say something like "thank <insert whatever (un)holy being(s) may or may not exist here>" instead of "thank god" for all-inclusive somewhat comedic effect.
  8. INFJ, and I still only remember this because I was Xion on the Kingdom Hearts MBTI chart.
  9. I'll just quote my last answer to this on Skype- "[12/11/2015 8:56:34 PM] Michael McGlynn: http://prntscr.com/9d5gmr
    [12/11/2015 8:56:42 PM] Michael McGlynn: this is saved in my avatars folder to be used...eventually"
  10. I had a dog once upon a time but she's gone now, and a cat that is not-yet gone and also sleeping on my bed right behind me. good cat.
  11. My mom and one of my sisters do, but not me personally.
  12. Lemon iced tea is my favorite drink of basically all time, so can we count that under "tea?"
  13. Sometimes we talk about things without doing something about it for too long, but honestly that might be better than the alternative. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong. In fact, I very frequently find myself not punishing things that are just between me and another person on the grounds that it's completely personal.
  14. Like I mentioned above, I don't really have an answer for this.
  15. This was the color I had on PO and I'd be hard pressed to call anything better. Black and white are both close seconds.
  16. Boxers generally.
  17. Memes are the DNA of the soul!
  18. Not really. I followed Hayley Williams on tumblr and a bunch of my favorite musicians on Facebook but that's all.
  19. Not actively. xkcd is one of my favorite things, though. If I stumble across something I'll read a bunch of it assuming I'm not doing anything else.
  20. Dude I'm a fuckin' nerd. Of course. My favorite is Cory in the House "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru," or "My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU."
  21. No. "SJW" in itself is basically a buzzword at this point and I'm all for everything being better for everyone but I'm not at all going to get in someone's face if they disagree with me for it. You do you if doing you isn't hurting someone.
  22. This is a hard question to answer because I am almost unconditionally interested in females, but it's not as if I've experienced the reverse and been able to rule it out.
  23. Somewhere colder. And with snow. It's not really a question of where, but more like, who am I going with?
  24. Answered elsewhere already so- "MURICA as fuck, but, if there's hamburger meat in something I am a lot more likely to consider eating it. My personal favorite is cheeseburger macaroni (yes, like the hamburger helper stuff but not exactly) and I am very capable of eating an entire pot of it should I feel like doing so."
  25. I like Erick's answer where you don't really actively look for stuff. Just be cool and I probably won't hate you.
  26. I speak from experience when I say that you need to be someone people will respect and/or listen to. I don't know, though. There are different types of leaders of varying moralities that don't entirely suck at leading at the very least.
  27. Not really, no.
  28. Nope. Everyone's doing okay at least. And even then, my comments above about my reservations regarding promotions probably extends to demotions. I try too hard to be fair.
  29. If I said League of Legends, everyone reading past this point would suddenly hear a laugh track in their heads. If I had the confidence in general that would probably be what I try hardest to be good at. I suck at Pokemon now.
  30. "Level of Violence"

Love don't really happen

I don't have a good answer for that, honestly. Maybe it's overly self-deprecating but I've never considered myself good at that whole thing. Or maybe it's that I've never had many chances. idk.

31. I'd say Japan but I visited once and there were no subtitles. I couldn't do it.

In seriousness, "Somewhere colder. And with snow. It's not really a question of where, but more like, who am I going with?" This works here too.

32. I'm most interested in astronomy and programming of some kind, but I have yet to start college and get started on it. I generally don't like tedious work so ideally it would be something interesting at least.
  33. OU by default because my only non-OU self-made team is a Psychic monotype.
  34. Mega Mismagius could be super cool and no one is surprised.
  35. Sona is my favorite league champion because music is good and I don't tend to talk much... openly, at least.
  36. Nothing comes to mind.
  37. "why this"
  38. I haven't even tried to make spaghetti so I don't know if I have one to pick from.

... Anyway, if I had to pick one I'd say that I do try to be easy to get along with. Maybe. Uh... I like a lot of different music?

39. Psychic.
  40. There isn't anyone, really. Not to sound self-centered, but, the only person I'd think about looking up to is Ame and she's got ... a lot of things I don't look up to about her.
  41. Not really.
  42. idk I'm not a hipster that hates things because other people like them
  43. ;-;
  44. "You do you if doing you isn't hurting someone."

What do you think will happen to the forums after the final episode of Reborn releases?

And since I saw like 2 Childish Gambino posts:

What is your favorite song by Gambino?

Favorite episode of Community?

That's classified.

But I hear Ame has another project already in the works for after Reborn.

As for Gambino I'm not gonna pretend I know all his music. To be honest, I was only made aware of him thanks to a League parody.

It's probably one of these two as I find more to listen to.

I also haven't watched any of Community, I just know that's where that gif comes from lol. Sorry to disappoint :P

Why're you such a meme lord?????????

I learned from Big Wes the Best himself.