1. 1. Which starter should I use?

• Munchlax
    • Yamask
    • Eevee (Eeveelution Team)
    • Shroomish
    • Tentacool
    • Yanma

Hey guys!

I'm thinking of picking up a copy of Hardcore Reborn and was needing a starter (one that I would ask for implementation).

If y'all have any other ideas of diff pokes that you would like me to use, suggest them below!

edit; decided to just go from one from each gen instead of sticking to gen III revote pls c:

Edited by Restal

Well with the first gym you'll have lots of issues with tentacool and tailow because of Julia. If that's what you're looking for go ahead, in the end Tailow would probably the least useful of the 3 late game, in my opinion

true but then there was julia's emolga being a problem for breloom but i don't know if it had a flying move to begin with.

I'd go with Breelom (if you put it as a starter, i assume that you're gonna ask for a Shroomish to make it a Breelom when it'll evolve) but i agree with the opinions on Julia's Emolga

If you want a gen 3 mon why don't you start with Slakoth? you'd have a Vigoroth at level 18 so it could be a good idea

It's also true that Slaking has a 670 total of base stats, but it's ability (Truant) allows it to attack just some times and makes things equal

I'd go with Breelom (if you put it as a starter, i assume that you're gonna ask for a Shroomish to make it a Breelom when it'll evolve) but i agree with the opinions on Julia's Emolga

If you want a gen 3 mon why don't you start with Slakoth? you'd have a Vigoroth at level 18 so it could be a good idea

It's also true that Slaking has a 670 total of base stats, but it's ability (Truant) allows it to attack just some times and makes things equal

thanks, im considering shroomish but i'll go with what the community votes.

sorry for resetting it, i needed all of them to get fair votes