Continuing after beating Fire gym(Forgot her name.)

Saki

I honestly haven't a clue wherei need to go, and it feels like its been a year or more since i last opened the game.
Can anyone shed some light on where this lost soul needs to go~?

Currently i just beat the gym, and meteor still has the barrier up.

You will need Dive. If you haven't got it, you have to complete a puzzle at Agate Circus.

Once you got Dive, explore Ametrine Mountain and look for a dive spot and continue on with the story. (Hint: The dive spot is very near the exit to Route 3)

So you can get rid of that giant Ice thing and get to a ladder to climb to the top of Ametrine.

I'm... not sure if you have to return to the Circus first before you can do this, though.

You don't need to go back to the circus I'm pretty sure, If I remember correctly once you beat the pulse pokemon shelly will show up and tell you where to go

Charlotte. Her name is Charlotte, and forgetting her has left deeper burn scars on her than from the Vulpix fire. #neverforget

Haha anyway. If you've defeated her, then you need dive. If you have dive then straight across the entrance to route 3 (from the cave is a surfable area. Straight to the left of that is an icy patch to skate and up north of that is the big iceberg you cannot pass. Right around that iceberg area is a dive spot. Follow that to get to the Pulse Avalugg. Defeat that and from there head north. From their it's a right to Ametrine city. There are some icy puzzles to solve

If you don't have dive do not pass go, do not collect your 200 poke dollars. head back to Agate circus - south from the surfable area. There is a puzzle you need to solve to get dive.

Edited by Genesis

Talk to everyone in Ametrine. Everyone. Then past the little skiting rink in the south of the city go to the house that burnt down. It has a pulse machine in it. If you Shelly doesn't enter straight after you do, then you haven't spoken to the correct people to trigger it

• 1 month later...