Teambuilding..

Restal

I just defeated Florinia she got rekt hehe and was needing some suggestions for my team. Currently it consists of:

Smasher (Makuhita) Level 22

Sassy Nature

Thick Fat

-Whirlwind

-Fake Out

-Vital Throw

-Knock Off

Charcoal (Quilava) Level 23

Hardy Nature

Flash Fire

-Flame Wheel

-Quick Attack

-Smokescreen

-Ember

Rex (Herdier) Level 23

Adamant Nature

Intimidate

-Takedown

-Fire Fang

-Baby-Doll Eyes

-Work Up

Dust (Dustox) Level 23

Timid Nature

Compoundeyes

-Psybeam

-Poison Powder

-Venoshock

-Moonlight

Pam (Pancham) Level 18

Sassy Nature

Iron Fist

-Karate Chop

-Cut

-Work Up

-Arm Thrust

Trashy (Trubbish) Level 18

Gentle Nature

Aftermath

-Sludge

-Toxic Spikes

-Poison Gas

-Acid Spray

I was hoping for some replacements for Trubbish and Pancham. Pancham is just completely outclassed by Makuhita and Trubbish evolves fairly late. Dustox will be tossed eventually because its stats just don't cut it. Quilava, Herdier, and Makuhita are fantastic atm though so unless you have some great idea they won't be replaced any time soon. I'm not really concerned about natures atm becuase I can soft reset for better ones later. I'll be throwing a couple of them in the daycare since they are underleved so a couple extra to train would be fantastic if y'all had some suggestions. Any feed back is much appreciated.

Edited by Restal

Since you defeated Florinia now you're able to go in Jasper

And this means only one thing

Emolga.

Take that little thing with you, Nuzzle + Electro Ball are insane

yes yes yes omg

ill def be picking that up c:

Get a sturdy bonsly and evolve it into Sudowoodo. It will help incredibly against the upcomming PULSE fights. It also can play a role in defeating Corey.

Sounds like a nice plan since I can make a nice set with it later on in the game.

I'll try it out.

When you'll complete Jasper and Beryl you'll even have access to Phanpy, i suggest you to train one because Donphan it's a tank in both early/late game

i've heard that it's quite the tank, i'll have to check it out c:

As someone who loves Ludicolo, I wouldn't necessarily recommend Lotad as this point in the game because to actually get decent moves on it, you have to wait absolute ages. Lotad itself shouldn't evolve until level 30 to get Giga Drain, its best Grass move. Then, Lombre shouldn't evolve until level 44, when it gets Hydro Pump to replace Bubble Beam, since otherwise you're stuck with Bubble Beam until Surf comes along. Ludicolo is awesome and all, but it really is a pain to train.

As someone who loves Ludicolo, I wouldn't necessarily recommend Lotad as this point in the game because to actually get decent moves on it, you have to wait absolute ages. Lotad itself shouldn't evolve until level 30 to get Giga Drain, its best Grass move. Then, Lombre shouldn't evolve until level 44, when it gets Hydro Pump to replace Bubble Beam, since otherwise you're stuck with Bubble Beam until Surf comes along. Ludicolo is awesome and all, but it really is a pain to train.

i wasnt going to use it anyways

thanks i didnt know this and im too lazy not to evolve, lol