Pokemon Uranium General Discussion

Hutch333

So I was on Facebook and one of the pages I follow was raving about this game. I downloaded it earlier today and so far I like it. Only played for about an hour so far but it has really good sprites. It has fanmon and a new type. Unlike all the other fanmon games I've played this one actually has good graphics and isn't really buggy. Plus it has online features that I can't use because of slow internet, but it seems pretty cool otherwise. It's still in Beta and will only have 8 gyms as far as I can tell (7 in current release). Rustling grass is in the game and a phone so you can re-battle trainers.

Anyone else heard of this or played it?

In terms of Uranium itself- I have played Uranium up until the end of the current demo.

It is a fun game and I like the fakemon more than a lot of other fakemon games (although I know some people don't like Uranium's fakemon). I think the story is good and that it is really promising!

It is quite buggy though but this partly comes from it trying to achieve lots of new things.

It is worth playing through.

Yeah, recently finished the current demo and it's pretty good. It has some stupid Fakemon like Daikatana or Trawpint and a lot of the Fakemon look much better from the front than when you actually use them. But they're pretty good overall, especially Mega Inflagetah, Frosthra and Fafninter IMO. I don't dabble much into Fakemon-game territory, but from what I've seen, only Sage tops them in Fakemon quality, but Sage is on it's own level.

I got annoyed every single frequent time the "rival" was on screen though, and the story is not all that good, but it's a fun game.

The game looks clean, really nice layout and such. Sprites very nice as well. But yeah, the story is lacking as theres no evil team, and some of the dialogue (especially with the rival) is very cringe. But still, I enjoyed playing the current release very much

Edited by Lord_Ludo