Idea: Armor for some pokemon

aGoodCabinet

I remember in Pokemon Insurgence, a few pokemon can have some armor. Just a suggestion. It would be cool if some of my pokemon has some armor. I can even design armor lol.....specifically for the ones that CAN'T mega evolve. I kinda feel like I want to work for Ame while i'm still in college....like an unpaid professional intern or something...idk.

Edited by aGoodCabinet

If you're talking about Reborn, then no. At most, it will be something used by the antagonists (probably Sigmund) to toughen up one of their own Pokemon for a fight. Or just use the PULSE.

However, insurgence did integrate it really well, especially it being a plot point

Literally every Reborn suggestion ever:

"Hey guys, this thing was done in Insurgence, let's do it in Reborn, too!"

Well, Insurgence is a very well made game with good, unique features. It's understandable that people may want it in other fangames too.

Just a few other suggestions for Reborn: Friend Safari, Secret Base with exp trainer and EV trainer and IV trainer... themed gym leaders...Deltas... *ahem*

Well, Insurgence is a very well made game with good, unique features.

The thing is that Ame wants to keep Reborn as canon as possible.

She did add a few/lot of custom items (LOOK AT ALL THAT CANDY), but she's not gonna go overboard and start to give machine guns to Pokémons. which would be cool. no it wouldn't

And besides, since this (the armor thing) is an idea from another fan-game, I don't know if she'd be completely okay in bringing it to Reborn, unless she really wanted.

And besides, since this (the armor thing) is an idea from another fan-game, I don't know if she'd be completely okay in bringing it to Reborn, unless she really wanted.

I think most of us do know that Ame would prefer to keep Reborn as close to the originals as possible, ans stuff like armor that "drastically" chances the game and isn't like the originals will most likely not be brought in

Well, Insurgence is a very well made game with good, unique features.

A lot of the features are pretty decent, but I can't stand the story. That's my main gripe with it. Maybe it's the lack of dramatic cutscenes.

"Okay, time to summon Lugia!

*screen shakes*

*Lugia cry plays*

*screen shakes*

*screen shakes*

*Lugia cry plays*

*Lugia cry plays*

*Lugia cry plays*

*Lugia appears*

Aha, Lugia has appeared!

Now, Lugia, you're going to help me flood the world, even though the guardian of the sea would have no logical reason to do so!"

I also don't like how they just pass out a bunch of super-powerful stuff early in the game. NPCs are handed Ubers left and right, while the player is given the strongest items in the game like they're pieces of candy.

"You found a Life Orb on the ground!"

"You received a Mega Ring!"

"Player earned TM24 Thunderbolt!"

The game didn't really feel like a challenge at all, even on the hardest setting.

Edited by Foamy

The game didn't really feel like a challenge at all, even on the hardest setting.

I don't think Insurgence is meant to be challenging. It's more for the people who like to enjoy training their Pokemon and enjoys the story (despite the lack of drama, the plot is not bad.), so there are some people *ahem* Shofu *ahem* who prefer more casual fangames