2fast4you

damurdara

You'll be able to get Trick Room TM as your prize for winning the eighth Gym Badge, but for speedy Pokemon, how about...

- Speed Boost Blaziken (duh)

- Prankster / Competitive Meowstic (base 104 speed is pretty good, and Prankster will be able to give priority to statuses if you're male, whereas Competitive will help your offensive power if you're female)

- Most Electric types: Zebstrika, Manectric (available before Gym 2), Emolga (available before Gym 3)

- Speed Boost Yanmega/Ninjask since it's Speed Boost

- Dugtrio (before Gym 4)

- Persian

- Pyroar

Those are the fastest Pokemon that I can think of at the top of my head that are relatively early.

What is your current team by the way and what point are you in the game actually? Not sure if it is your trainer card or not, but either way most of the mons that Chubb suggested are good to use.

A few other ones I can say to use would be Crobat, Ambipom, and Zoroark.

What is your current team by the way and what point are you in the game actually? Not sure if it is your trainer card or not, but either way most of the mons that Chubb suggested are good to use.

I'm actually starting all over. and thanks to both of you for suggestions.

I suggest Serperior for starter since it's really fast! It doesn't have the best movepool but it has been really helpful with that fast Leech Seed and with Contrary Leaf Storm!
Archeops is one of the best pokemons out there, with great speed and offensive stats!
Accelgor is probably the fastest non-mega available after Ninjask and has some good level-up moves too.
Ambipom is also quite fast but I don't know how useful it can be :/.
Woobat can be found almost immediatly and evolve through happiness very early in the game. Simple with Calm Mind can be used to sweep most of the early gym leaders.

Edited by pyrromanis