Poetic's Emerald Run: Who's Who

Poetic

Well, for those of you who haven't seen me talking about it on main chat, I'm doing a Emerald Run and naming the Pokemon after the members of Reborn. And, I'd figured I'd post who was what Pokemon here for any of you who were curious.

Gumi - Grovyle (Obtained)

Rooreeloo - Sandshrew (Obtained)

Cyrus - Kirlia (Obtained)

Rime - Wynaut (Obtained)

Miku - Swellow (Obtained)

Amelia - Castform

Ikaru - Electrike (Obtained)

Ryuki - Cacnea (Obtained)

Kaito - Ninjask (Obtained)

Amethyst - Absol

Xiphera - Bagon

Batl - Machop (Obtained)

Mashew - Sableye (Obtained)

Scarlet - Aron (Obtained)

Edge - Tropius

Hark - Gulpin (Obtained)

Chrona - Duskull

Ryner - Staryu

Maelstrom - Torkoal (Obtained)

Moriarty - Carvanha

Shirinui - Vigoroth (Obtained)

Ninja - Trapinch (Obtained)

Brave - Poochyena (Obtained)

Mczipo - Magikarp

Liz - Seviper

If you would like to be a part of this run, please, leave a comment saying which pokemon you want and what you want it to be called. If you don't give a name, I'm going to assume you want me to use your username. Thank you all for your time. ^^

Edited by Poetic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two things. One, Aero, I already have a Sableye. Pick something else, please? Two, I'm currently training for the Lavaridge gym battle and my team is Shirinui the Slakoth (level 13), Miku the Swellow (level 23), Batl the Machop (level 15), Cyrus the Kirlia (level 26), Hark the Gulpin (18), and an egg that I think becomes a Wynaut.

In my PC I have Kaito the Ninjask (level 22), Gumi the Grovyle (level 24), Maelstrom the Torkoal (level 16), Ikaru the Electrike (level 21), Mashew the Sableye (level 23), and Scarlet the Aron (level 24). Mael, I plan on leveling Torkoal more after the gym.

Woohoo~

I'm in his team.

When I evolve fully teach me Hyper Beam 'cos it's a Pyshical attack in Emerald. Also the recharge does not matter because my ability prevernts me from attacking again anyway and you can switch me out.

Don't forget to PP-up Hyper Beam (if you have some)

Yay for breaking the game B)

Edited by Shirinui

• 1 month later...

So, I ended up taking an unintentional hiatus from the game. So, as of today, I'm starting again and I'll give you all some info as to where I am currently in the game. I'm training up my team to take on Flannery right now and I just obtained Rime the Wynaut. Other members of my team are in a post not to far up, so I don't think I'll post them again here. I estimate I'll have Flannery beaten and I'll be on my way to collect the next member of my team. Though, I think that will require some back tracking, as my friend Brave Soul requested a Poochyena named after him not long ago.

So, agenda for the day. Train up my team some more (hopefully evolving Shirinui into a Vigoroth and Hark into a Swalot along the way), beat Flannery, run back to Route 101 and catch a Poochyena, and finally get back into my quest and rush along to Fortree City.

So, I made some progress today. I beat Flannery thanks to Cyrus the Kirlia (Calm Mind does wonders), evolved Shirinui into a Vigoroth, and caught Ryuki the Cacnea, Rooreeloo the Sandshrew, and Ninja the Trapinch (After much hunting for a male.). Right now I'm on Route 101 looking for a Poochyena. After I manage to find and catch it, I'll start training for the fifth gym.

• 1 month later...