Trainer customization how do I purchase?

sabertoothtigerz

I'd like to start this topic by apologizing in advance if there is a topic already created stating exactly what method of purchase is needed regarding the customization for the trainer.

I would love to start re-playing reborn but i'm a huge roleplayer in videogames and I want my character ( female i prefer ) to look like a total boss throughout her journey, with that said i'm gonna depend alot on customizing her to look as perfect as possible to my liking. But as i looked at the new page of customization options I noticed that there's a dollar sign and a R sign, does this mean you have to pay with your hard earned real cash for some small pixalated clothing acessories? or is it some kind of points fake cash u earn by doing certain progress in the game or stuff u earn here on the forum? kinda like reputation or activity?

The $R currency is called Rupees. And to answer, they are generated by posting on the forums here. Unfortunately, no compatibility exists between the Sprite Shop and the game itself. As such, buying goods from the Sprite Shop will not change your in-game appearance.

The $R currency is called Rupees. And to answer, they are generated by posting on the forums here. Unfortunately, no compatibility exists between the Sprite Shop and the game itself. As such, buying goods from the Sprite Shop will not change your in-game appearance.

ohh ok so that's like..a small little trainer sprite u have on the forum only as an option? it has no impact whatsoever with what u do in the game? i see...as far as trainer customization in the game how far developed has it been? i havent played reborn in maybe 2 years...

ohh ok so that's like..a small little trainer sprite u have on the forum only as an option? it has no impact whatsoever with what u do in the game?

Correct, the trainer sprite, viewable in your Trainer Card, is just a .jpg. It's not exclusive to the forums, and you can use your newly created Trainer Card anywhere you'd like. You might need to link back to Reborn, though, I'll get a second opinion on that. Your sprite appearance created here will not impact your game.

as far as trainer customization in the game how far developed has it been?

It's developed a lot. In Ep. 12(?), the two white protagonists' sprites were updated: overworld and battle sprites. The darker-skinned protagonists were added around the same time and the non-binary protagonists were added in Ep. 14, I believe. So no customization has been added, but new protagonists as a whole have been.

It's not exclusive to the forums, and you can use your newly created Trainer Card anywhere you'd like. You might need to link back to Reborn, though, I'll get a second opinion on that.

Considering Ame's policy on "It's okay to use it as long as you give credits", I can second this.

Correct, the trainer sprite, viewable in your Trainer Card, is just a .jpg. It's not exclusive to the forums, and you can use your newly created Trainer Card anywhere you'd like. You might need to link back to Reborn, though, I'll get a second opinion on that. Your sprite appearance created here will not impact your game.

It's developed a lot. In Ep. 12(?), the two white protagonists' sprites were updated: overworld and battle sprites. The darker-skinned protagonists were added around the same time and the non-binary protagonists were added in Ep. 14, I believe. So no customization has been added, but new protagonists as a whole have been.

so there's 2 for male and 2 for female? hmm still seems rather poor..i'd love to see a free customizable option in pokemon centers for you to change hairdo's clothes etc..could the creator of reborn be up to suggestions?

so there's 2 for male and 2 for female? hmm still seems rather poor..i'd love to see a free customizable option in pokemon centers for you to change hairdo's clothes etc..could the creator of reborn be up to suggestions?

Yeah, that was discussed before.

You see, that's just not feasible. Ame would have to re-sprite everything related to a character just to change one hair. One. The amount of work that it would take to create a "good" amount of customization... I think Ame has enough to do as it is.

Although the game will become open for the community to mod it when it ends. So maybe if we have a talented spriter somewhere with enough free time, this person could make some customizations. But that's just a maybe.

Short answer: No, we ain't doing that.

Yeah, that was discussed before.

You see, that's just not feasible. Ame would have to re-sprite everything related to a character just to change one hair. One. The amount of work that it would take to create a "good" amount of customization... I think Ame has enough to do as it is.

Although the game will become open for the community to mod it when it ends. So maybe if we have a talented spriter somewhere with enough free time, this person could make some customizations. But that's just a maybe.

Short answer: No, we ain't doing that.

this game isnt finished? i havent played it in over 2 years and i think this game has been around since 2009 2010? its soo famous too is anne the only one working on it or does she have a team of people making progress too? at this rare i doubt it will be finished in 2020.

this game isnt finished? i havent played it in over 2 years and i think this game has been around since 2009 2010? its soo famous too is anne the only one working on it or does she have a team of people making progress too? at this rare i doubt it will be finished in 2020.

No, the game isn't finished. Ame isn't the only one working on it, but it takes time. I think that five more episodes of Reborn are left before the game is finished.

Reborn itself (The community/Server) been around since that time. I'm pretty sure the game itself was only released in 2012.

And yes, the game isn't finished yet. We're going to episode 16 next, and we still have 3 more to go if everything works as intended.

Ame does have a team, but she still does most of it by herself. Her own fault. (Not really, but I don't know exactly what everybody does behind the scenes between episodes, so I really can't say what everybody does, exactly).

Also, you don't rush a masterpiece. On the real though, the end of 2017 might be a good bet as to when the game will be finished.

No, the game isn't finished. Ame isn't the only one working on it, but it takes time. I think that five more episodes of Reborn are left before the game is finished.

sorry for progressing this topic i've been away from the reborn scene a long time i got no idea what was added besides all this and each by each episode. so how many episodes does it have now? i know for sure each episode affects the wild pokemon list, does this mean when the game is done there will be all including legends available to obtain?