Help with team

grimjaww

Which pokemon should be on my team? After beating ciel i decided to train up some other pokes. All the pokemon are around level 75 and if you want to know moves, just ask.

My choices are:

Charizard-Modest-Solar Power

Roserade-Modest-Technician

Ampharos-Modest- Plus

Machamp-Jolly- No Guard

Shiny Porygon- Rash- Trace (would need another link stone and evolver item)

Mamoswine- Sassy- Snow Cloak

Mienshao-Lonely- Regenerator

Clefable-Timid-Magic Guard

Flygon- Adamant- Levitate

Sharpedo-Adamant- Speed Boost

Rhampardos-Adamant- Sheer Force

I also have a feebas, but don't know how to evolve it or if it will be worh it.

Any feedback is appreciated

To evolve feebas make it hold prism scale and use link stone. well milotic is an awesome water type if you need more water types in you team. well i would train up something which can beat fairy and steel since that would prolly be the few next gyms. well no guard machamp would be useful in steel gym. well i would train up an Aggron since he is a beast vs fairy provided they dont have EQ. Also why bother Assigning 6 mons for your team when you can just train and have them all.

Personal advice to beat Titania. Use Flygon w/ dig. earthquake doesn't hit with levitate ability and proper ev training on attack makes it a pure monster. Mamoswine is a tank, Charizard has real power generally, Milotic is basically the second best non legend water type, Kingdra and gyarados being tied for first. Otherwise, go get a beldum. Metagross can destroy adrienn's fairies probably.

Edited by Xenome

K, first off, I'll be recommending best possible sets, which will include breeding. I know a lot of people usually don't have the patience for that, but you can use Cheat Engine to finish up one team member in 1-2 minutes (for shorter chains).

-Special Charizard is bad. It's Sp.Atk is definitely not high enough to warrant using it over any other Fire type. I'd suggest a physical set with Dragon Dance to make it somewhat usable, but there's really better options. If you want to keep it, go with Blaze and Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz(or...Fire Fang if you don't want recoil, since it'll be almost dead no matter what it sets up on. it's a Charizard), Shadow Claw, Wing Attack/Dig(E12 breeding(check the pinned guide in this section for details))(Dig is better for coverage. WA is STAB, but it's still barely stronger than Dig, not enough to make it worth using over Dig)

Wnat me to come up with some replacements?

-Dunno what moves you've got, but Roserade is best with Hidden Power (if you get a good one), Giga Drain/Leaf Storm/Magic Leaf, Extrasensory, Sludge Bomb. (you need E12 for Sludge Bomb. the guide has the exact breeding chain).

-Eh. I'd say Heliolisk is better than Ampharos. Sure, Ampharos is bulky, but it's not that bulky. And it's slow, so it'll be worn down eventually. But Heliolisk is not only way faster, it also has coverage options like Surf, Grass Knot and Dark Pulse AND it has actually useful abilities. You bet the upcoming Rock/Water gyms will be using Sand/Rain, so Heliolisk will be really good there.

And hey, if you get a Ninetales with Drought, you can always keep Heliolisk's Solar Power ability active, which essentially gives it 190 Base Sp.Atk. (Ninetales could either replace Charizard(probably better this way) or you can use both and keep Special Charizard)

-Jolly is bad, Machamp is slow. Give it Impish or Adamant. Run Knock Off, a STAB, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch(as a "parting shot" of sorts).

No Guard Dynamic Punch works, but, in my opinion, Guts Close Combat is better. It's not only stronger naturally, there's a Toxic Orb in the game, so you can easily activate Guts.

-Trace can be fun, but it's very limited. Most of the time, you'll be picking up useless abilities. Both Download and Adaptability are good abilities. Download is useless against specially bulky things, but that's not what you use a Porygon against anyways, and it'S a bigger boost than Adaptability and it boosts all moves, not just STABs.

For Moves, pretty obvious, Tri Attack, Discharge, Icy Wind, Signal Beam. Another option is Agility, Nasty Plot/Charge Beam, Tri Attack, Dark Pulse.

-Snow Cloak is useless, run Thick Fat. And Sassy is not that great since Mamo won't be sponging special hits. I'd go with Adamant. You can run it with Earthquake, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Rock Slide(E12) or Curse, Earthquake, Avalanche, Ice Shard.

-Regenerator works. Personally, I prefer Reckless for an even stronger HJK, but that works too. HJK, Knock Off, Acrobatics, Rock Slide(E12)/Poison Jab(E12), Grass Knot.

-Timid is bad, it's slow. Run a +Def/Sp.Def -Attack nature.

Clefable has a nice and perhaps broken set. Cute Charm (nothing ever uses status moves in-game anyways) with Minimize, Cosmic Power, Charge Beam, Stored Power. Reduce your chance to be hit to 33%-ish, quadruple your defenses with CP and Sp.Atk with Charge Beam. Then fire off +6 500 BP Stored Powers.

-Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Superpower/Crunch.

-Protect, Destiny Bond (both from E12), Waterfall, Night Slash or Waterfall, Night Slash, Ice Fang, Destiny Bond/Bounce. NS>Crunch because, if you give Sharpedo a Scope Lens (from the Department Store), NS has a 50% chance to crit.

-Head Smash, Zen Headbutt, Crunch/Iron Head, Earthquake(E12). Give it a Zoom Lens (from the Department Store), if you go after your foe (which you will, this is a Rampardos), you get a 20% accuracy boost to all of your moves, so Head Smash will have 96% accuracy.

Though Rampardos isn't the ideal Rock type. It has a ton of power, sure, but it's slow and frail. For replacements, there's Archeops, any Shell Smasher, Gigalith, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Relicanth and Rhyperior that are REALLY good.

Luna, i want to narrow it to 6 because it takes too much time to keep that many pokes and they wont get as strong as they would if there were only 6.

Also, wheredo you find the prism scale for milotic?

Etesian, im just trying to narrow down the pokemon i have because i got bored while waiting for the next update and got more pokes. Ampharos powered me through ciel soi want to keep him, but what im trying to decide is machamp or mienfoo. Machamp has more bulk and knows bulk up which is great for this game, but mienfoo is faster, has more attack and better moves.

Also, is clefairy good?