Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] Waiting patiently for an axew

Genesis

Question

So I paid attention to the mystery egg event having started from ep15 I was excited to think I could get my hands on some really nice pokemon until I found out that:

The pokemon you get is determined when you pick your starter and not an actual 1/18 chance to randomly change your odds by soft resetting before trading the egg

And that you could only trade it once

AND i subsequently got a shroomish :/

I did note in the many threads I read that everybody seemed to want a larvesta. Am I odd for wanting an axew?

Anyway apart from restarting (after 50 hours of play I really don't feel like doing that) I guess this is just a rant thread and I will sit back and patiently wait for Axew to be released in a later episode along with many other dragon/ psuedo legendaries.

12 answers to this question

you will be able to get axew when we get rock climb

As I mentioned in this thread:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18321

It is available, but I am guessing you need a badge to use it? Please clarify? I am with Aya now and I am taking advantage of the free training since after every battle you get refreshed and can't actually catch a druddigon to test whether it works outside of battle

As I mentioned in this thread:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18321

It is available, but I am guessing you need a badge to use it? Please clarify? I am with Aya now and I am taking advantage of the free training since after every battle you get refreshed and can't actually catch a druddigon to test whether it works outside of battle

Badge isn't available as of E15

Badge isn't available as of E15

Could I ask how that works? From previous pokemon games, while TMs are possible to be learnt through level ups, HM moves could not ever be learnt?

Would that make Rock Climb a TM or HM(TX) in reborn? Or is reborn just different that way? Either way I don't mind waiting, I would just like to understand how it works

Could I ask how that works? From previous pokemon games, while TMs are possible to be learnt through level ups, HM moves could not ever be learnt?

Would that make Rock Climb a TM or HM(TX) in reborn? Or is reborn just different that way? Either way I don't mind waiting, I would just like to understand how it works

Generally a move is an HM when it has a specific plot related purpose in a game. For example, defog isn't an HM, but it is still needed go to some areas (Something tower in DPP) unlike a move like Strength which is necessary to progress through an area, for instance to cross Victory Road.

Also, Waterfall and Rock Climb are HMs but can be learned through level-ups. But those moves have HM status in some games but not in others

Edited by wytch_doctr

Shroomish is still a great Pokemon though, you should definitely use it OP. May I ask what starter you picked?

I Picked Charizard (yeah yeah fanboy, but he is my alltime favourite)

I just don't see the good in a breloom when I used Liligant

If you really want one, why don't you ask for a trade in the Trading Thread? (if you want, even i can trade you an Axew lol)

Let me get back to you on that. I was under the impression there was no trading. I am not even sure how to trade, but I will go check the thread out Thanks

Let me get back to you on that. I was under the impression there was no trading. I am not even sure how to trade, but I will go check the thread out Thanks

To put it in a nutshell someone transfers a pokemon to your account through the magic of modifying your save file

To put it in a nutshell someone transfers a pokemon to your account through the magic of modifying your save file

Ah I see #lolmodz

I really want an axew, but I doubt I have anything particularly interesting. Let me try anyway