Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn Guide DISCUSSION

Fumble

Question

Discuss anything I missed on the Pokemon Reborn Guide, and I'll add it~

By the way, I'll occasionally have missed some screenshots or item costs, since I'm too lazy to make a new save file, so if anybody knows what they are, they'll be appreciated!

Currently on the hunt for:

- Pic of Scraggy

- Pic of Black Belt

- Scraggy Egg Moves

Thanks in advance to those who share this information!

Part 13 is done, Part 14 will cover the orphanage escape and Shade.

• Answers 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Part 13 is up... but it's missing a lot of information rip

Aside from needing the picture of the Tropius event, I also would like confirmation on the Pokemon levels / to know the Pokemon levels that I don't have (the totem pole Pokemon, Carvanha / Houndour), to know if there's egg moves I'm missing (I believe Corey's Pokemon may have some?), the Citrine Mountain fishing encounters (if there is even water there), what floor the accessible part of Citrine Mountain is, and what the item in the Smoochum room is.

Unfortunately, I can't check the info myself since I don't have Reborn on my new computer, so... it would be very appreciated if people could tell me q-q

Anyway, part 14 will include the whole orphanage escape part and possibly Shade.

I am currently doing a new run cause i got bored, and i have been following your guide quite closely and it has been very helpful for me since i have not played it in months. Currently i have reached part 13 and hope some of this info helps (:

318.png(Lv. dunno) OR228.png(Lv. dunno)

The Houndour found at Team Magma's hideout if you joined Team Aqua is @ level 22

The Carvanha you receive from Team Aqua's leader with the same choice is @ level 20

343.png(Lv. ?) OR 605.png(Lv. ?) OR 622.png(Lv. ?) OR 177.png(Lv. ?)

I manage to encounter a golett @ level 35

030.png(Lv. 28)

The Nidorina i encountered had

Double Kick

Venom Drench

Bite

Disable

So i assume the egg moves given should be disable and venom drench?

Additionally the rock to the left where you encountered it will have a hidden Link Stone

453.png(Lv. ?)

Encountered @ level 28 with moves:

Venoshock

Mud Bomb

Sucker Punch

Drain Punch

from what i understand, Drain Punch is an egg move and the Venoshock is either learnt from TM or bred (considering it's Corey's and it learns it naturally at 36)

238.png(Lv. 23)

Came with

Powder Snow

Confusion

Sing

Nasty Plot

Guess it has Nasty Plot as its egg move?

I met it @level 20 instead

The item found near it is a Nevermeltice

Last but not least, after being able to use rock smash, there is an entrance into the Underground Railnet Cave via Opal Ward (under the bridge).

From there you can use rock smash to clear the way into the next area. The only point of interest is the dull key near the left corner, just before the right corridor. Thus the dull key event can be access in part 13.

Edited by Rhythmz

I am currently doing a new run cause i got bored, and i have been following your guide quite closely and it has been very helpful for me since i have not played it in months. Currently i have reached part 13 and hope some of this info helps (:

318.png[/size](Lv. dunno) OR[/size]228.png[/size](Lv. dunno)[/size]

The Houndour found at Team Magma's hideout if you joined Team Aqua is @ level 22

The Carvanha you receive from Team Aqua's leader with the same choice is @ level 20

343.png[/size](Lv. ?) OR [/size]605.png[/size](Lv. ?) OR [/size]622.png[/size](Lv. ?) OR [/size]177.png[/size](Lv. ?)[/size]

I manage to encounter a golett @ level 35

030.png[/size](Lv. 28)[/size]

The Nidorina i encountered had

Double Kick

Venom Drench

Bite

Disable

So i assume the egg moves given should be disable and venom drench?

Additionally the rock to the left where you encountered it will have a hidden Link Stone

453.png[/size](Lv. ?)[/size]

Encountered @ level 28 with moves:

Venoshock

Mud Bomb

Sucker Punch

Drain Punch

from what i understand, Drain Punch is an egg move and the Venoshock is either learnt from TM or bred (considering it's Corey's and it learns it naturally at 36)

238.png[/size](Lv. 23)[/size]

Came with

Powder Snow

Confusion

Sing

Nasty Plot

Guess it has Nasty Plot as its egg move?

I met it @level 20 instead

The item found near it is a Nevermeltice

Last but not least, after being able to use rock smash, there is an entrance into the Underground Railnet Cave via Opal Ward (under the bridge).

From there you can use rock smash to clear the way into the next area. The only point of interest is the dull key near the left corner, just before the right corridor. Thus the dull key event can be access in part 13.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH

I'll add all of this later when I get to a computer

BUT YOU'RE A TOTAL LIFESAVER

the egg moves of event pokemon are random.

Yup I just realized after looking at the old reborn guide. Just ignore my comments about them :x

So for Nidorina there are no random eggs move from my resetting experience

For Smoochum i encountered it with nasty plot as the egg move but didnt managed to reset for the others.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH

I'll add all of this later when I get to a computer

BUT YOU'RE A TOTAL LIFESAVER

No problems :D Since it was so detailed and helpful, i felt like contributing and helping!

Edited by Rhythmz

houndour you get if you join team magma is lvl 30

baltoy lvl 30

natu lvl 16 or 20

elgyem lvl 30

gollet lvl 35

nuzleaf egg move - leech seed, grassy terrain, foul play

lunatone and solrock are lvl 28

LvLHWKM.png

L2r7YbN.png

HGElUMM.png

Edited by Njab

houndour you get if you join team magma is lvl 30

baltoy lvl 30

natu lvl 16 or 20

elgyem lvl 30

gollet lvl 35

nuzleaf egg move - leech seed, grassy terrain, foul play

lunatone and solrock are lvl 28

LvLHWKM.png

L2r7YbN.png

HGElUMM.png

added, ty so much!

i'll finish up the scraggy side quest later

the Citrine Mountain fishing encounters (if there is even water there), what floor the accessible part of Citrine Mountain is

I have revisited the mountain after receiving strength. It is Citrine Mountain 2F, with no accessible water as of this point

After you have access to strength you can find a TM Double Team after passing the boulder on ice.

I have revisited the mountain after receiving strength. It is Citrine Mountain 2F, with no accessible water as of this point

After you have access to strength you can find a TM Double Team after passing the boulder on ice.

ty! must've been thinking of something else when I thought that there was water then

finished up the scraggy event, but I'm don't have pics of it and the Black Belt, and I'm pretty sure it has Egg Moves but I dunno what they are (iirc one's Dragon Dance?), so yea

would be appreciated if someone could donate, ty~

There's a strategy that I always use when I'm battling Corey on the Corrosive Mist Field.

If you have a Steel-type, save it for the Crobat, since the field changes the type of Air Cutter to Poison. Then, the Crobat can't hit you, which leaves you free to attack whenever you want. I use Klink to this strategy, since it learns Charge Beam and it's found very early in the game.

Summing up: If Corey has only Crobat left and you have a Steel-type, you already won.

Remember that it only works on the Corrosive Mist Field

Great guide, though. I'll be happy to help you when I can :^)

There's a strategy that I always use when I'm battling Corey on the Corrosive Mist Field.

If you have a Steel-type, save it for the Crobat, since the field changes the type of Air Cutter to Poison. Then, the Crobat can't hit you, which leaves you free to attack whenever you want. I use Klink to this strategy, since it learns Charge Beam and it's found very early in the game.

Summing up: If Corey has only Crobat left and you have a Steel-type, you already won.

Remember that it only works on the Corrosive Mist Field

Great guide, though. I'll be happy to help you when I can :^)

Oh, cool strategy, didn't think of that! Added, ty~

ty! must've been thinking of something else when I thought that there was water then

finished up the scraggy event, but I'm don't have pics of it and the Black Belt, and I'm pretty sure it has Egg Moves but I dunno what they are (iirc one's Dragon Dance?), so yea

would be appreciated if someone could donate, ty~

This Scraggy?

0585d88ce5382f8c3c29156170844d50.png

Unless the moveset is random when you get it, my Scraggy only got Dragon Dance as an egg move, everything else appears to be gained from level.

As for Black Belt, it can be found here:

c81727bbc4663b6f836356e03fa1b37d.png

Edited by Jiggle

My tactics are severely lacking, so for Corey's gym battle I basically put up Numel to survive Crobat's last attack (which is usually Air Cutter instead of the one-shot-one-kill Venoshock) and Flame Burst... suicide bombing tactics. Just like how I used Focus Sash to make my Growlithe survive a round and Flame away the icy terrain...

So many suicides...

Uh, hi... So, I've decided that I won't be finishing this guide. RIP the introduction, guess this guide will be like the other unfinished ones.

My main reasoning is that I'm pretty busy, even in the summer, due to my summer classes and the other things I want to do, like actually finishing PSMD (>>) or being on the server or spending time with my family. Most of you can tell that my posting schedule has been very irregular, and I typically only make one part each month. It takes quite a bit of time to make each part, especially since this is a completionist guide, and I have a habit of procrastinating, so... yeah, bad combination.

Anyway, I thought that someone who was more free and willing to make a guide should be given the opportunity to do so, so if anyone wants to make their own, go ahead! Feel free to use the information in my guide, provided you don't just copy + paste everything, and good luck!

So, um, yeah, that's all. And remember that there's always Despair's continuation of Sophia's Guide if you don't care about getting every single Pokemon or item! (shameless advertising) c:

I'll be locking this thread eventually, so if anyone wants to say anything, go ahead before I do so~

oh and @mods when a newer guide comes out pls take my guide off the directory! ty~

edit: and locked! I'll edit the guide to say that it's on hiatus forever eventually zzz