YuGiOh! - Arc V

Cepheus

I decided to give this one a shot. So far the MC is annoying as hell and his victory over the champion was really cheap... I'll give it a few more episodes and hope it gets better.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... finally Episodes 99 and 100 were subbed after 4 Days... YAY!

and I must admit... I was really let down by Episode 99 and 100...

I thought we get a huge drawn out battle between Reiji and Rogers ... but no... it just had to be a First-Turn Kill... *sigh*

also before the battle - Kurosaki comes in Flying on his Raid Falcon and destroys the facade of the building - yet everyone stays before that locked door wondering how they might open it...

JUST BLOW IT UP WITH YOUR MONSTERS! Like Kurosaki just did!

Then - Yay They Finally got Yuzu back! *happy happy happy* - except not... REALLY? They pull this crap of loosing Yuzu and finding her right after they got her back... AGAIN???

Episode 100 was just straight up Recap of everything before... with a few views on the XYZ-Dimension they are now in... however on thing got me hyped at the end of 100 - Kite is back, baby! and he and Galaxy Eyes semm REALLY pissed off!

• 1 month later...

don't open unless your up to date with Arc-V

so we get characters from previous yugioh series, but not the original characters? wheres Jaden, cyrus, Yuma, yusei, zane. those are the people that need to make a reappearance if u ask me