Help needed

MEga DAVE

Dude, you don't need to get your pokemon up to the level cap.

If anything, grinding that much will only hinder you and force you to waste money on common candies. And having pokemon in their 90's will basically mean you can't use them for the next 2-3 gyms. The advantages are not worth the disadvantages here.

If you're not going to add pokemon to your rotation, then find something else to play while you wait for Ep16, like Pokemon Rejuvenation or Pokemon Insurgence.

umm i think its better if you keep them the level you had them at the end of the episode and train up a few people to their level also you should keep them under the cap its useful otherwise umm yeah no offense but theres something wrong you arent supposed to have them over the cap thats why i bought 20 common candies just incase

Well it says the pkmn would not listen to you but there`s like a slim chance in a fight with a gym leader to not listen to me more than 3/4 times and i use only attacks with 100% accuracy so if he is listening than attack because there is that chance where he is finally listening and i get a miss(boy that was a headache) when i had to beat ferny and blackey

umm but i like my pokemon to support rng instead of riot against rng like when my pokemon is one level under the cap lets say the cap is 35 i keep them at 34 not 35 they will still obey at 35 but i dont want to be screwed over mid battle it tells you to keep under the cap because then you wont have to invest half a year into a battle trying to manipulate rng

Maybe it`s hard to believe but i started to play this just 1 month ago while scrolling on 9gag and right after that started to search the game, anyway ar mega evolutions possible cuz i keep seeing on bulbapedia some awsome ones and for a few of them i have the required item(i really want a mega heracross hes damn cool)

lol i was joking about half a year lol

umm i think megas you can get are coming in 2-3 episodes or maybe even e16 as you can find 4 mega stones in e15 but i dont know if you can get them all legit i think one requires glitches and mega heracross will come too maybe you know but theres a heracronite which is heracross mega stone but you probably knew that

If you're looking for something to do like me, try shiny breeding. I've gone to catch a few mons I really like and now I'm going for shinys and high IV versions. So far so god, got a shiny ralts and Porygon! Super stoked for that Pory-Z!

Else, maybe check up on some of those weather-related event pokemon you may have missed, or check out 7th street again.

Recently i just caught aa shiny arbok <3 i have 2 more shiny`s woobat and a cottonee , have like 20% of my crew on 70 level . i have a ditto 75 if i get it to 90 its a good day

lucky egg and exp share. these are 2 good things to have :D , where could i get and Eeve?

Eevee can only be found on a windy day. You first need to head to chrysolia forest. There should be a secret pathway that wasn't there previously that you take to a cave. Once you enter the cave you will see 4 entrances. Always pick the one which DOES NOT have any train tracks headed towards it. Keep doing this until you get to a room with a book, a few crates, and a pokeball. The pokeball will contain eevee.

Recently i just caught aa shiny arbok <3 i have 2 more shiny`s woobat and a cottonee , have like 20% of my crew on 70 level . i have a ditto 75 if i get it to 90 its a good day

lucky egg and exp share. these are 2 good things to have :D , where could i get and Eeve?

Eevee? Chrysolia Forest has a pathway that only opens on windy days - go through there.

In the future, refer to this thread here for Pokemon locations.