Focusing and PUNCHING !!! A Fighting Monotype Reborn Hardcore Run !

Hiroki Tatsumi

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Gossip Gardevoir, She's the MVP in the whole game. I simply didn't fight something that could crush me like that. Thanks to the AI i managed to get through , but i couldn't tank her if she would spam Hyper Voice xD

Eighteenth Rock to Smash : Are you Scared by the Dark?

Heyo Boys, Heyo Girls and we're here for the Eighteenth rock to smash !

Sooooooooooo The girl , Luna was Kidnapped and once again i'm here to rescue her ! 8D I got the access to 7th Street , i like 7th Street. Dont ask me why, but i like the place. I'm not a Junkie IRL , but i like the black market idea :3

Sooo i had some HeartScales in my bag, so i decided to make some shopping. I consulted a pokemon doctor, and he changed the Nature of some pokemons i had in my team, lemme introduce the new stars of tomorrow !

rBkAlyo.png

ZyKX1nc.png

8CGlSa4.png

mOhlH5z.png

Well, i'll go straight to Iodia Valley because the cultist episode doesnt contain any important fight. But somehow, Luna is interested by Hiroki, so i'll meet her. :3 Well, some screens of moments i like from the cultist episode.

HUjdD2I.png

Rock Star Elias Presley.

ntvyZiQ.png

I can see why she left. Being unchained is very lovely.

l437yee.png

G.Gardevoir sees everything.

F7X2BxE.png

Moron.

3vYm1TT.png

a6NuIM0.png

Stay out of that he says...But without me he couldn't even find her, so bitch please.

riDcq4X.png

Actualy, the nerd is following me.

xivfJ3h.png

He knows how to talk to ladies.

35hE0fZ.png

Hmm.

XEu4LpG.png

Yeah, i think you got it.

Anyway, the Horny bug man is seeking some joy, and to win a little victory this day, he decided to challenge me in a Pokemon match. Man , just get out, that's better for you...

TfKgZ1k.png

Battle VS Bennett

Cyril VS Volcarona was express, Head smash litteraly crushed the pokemon.
The boy is sending Yanmega, i answer with Junior. Junior use a normal gem boosted Fake out, triggering Unburden. He then uses Blaze kick severely lowering Yanmega HP, Yanmega uses Air slash, making Junior faint, but fainted because of life Orb.
Cyril came again, against Scizor this time, he instantly won by Flamethrower.
Mega Heracross came. That surprised me even Bennett had a mega, but well. It wrecked Cyril.
Mikael was next. Letting a Heracross battle happen. I used rock blast, and luckily it hit 5 times. The Mega beetle used a arm thrust, hiting 5 times too.
In the end, i used rock blast, hiting 3 times, and he used rock blast, hiting 5 times, so i lost. But Josue came and finished the beetle by Poison Jab ;)
Venomoth came, and kicked Josue by sludge bombs while i couldn't hit hard enough to deal enough damages for hurting moomoo healing.
Kenji came, used Thrash, and killed the pokemon. Letting Butterfree be the last one.
At this point, i take out Kenji for sending my Shin, the Throh i'm using as a rock smash slave. And while he tanks giga drains, i'm healing Kenji.
The pokemon faint, i send kenji and uses 2 X sp defend to raises its spe defense. I then use thrash who in two turns kills the Butterfree, giving me the win over Bennett.

S8V5pEU.png

hMbyPaV.png

W5u5LV3.png

qzqYoZJ.png

jub2YLy.png

y944r2i.png

That's Puberty. Nothing to be affraid of.

Well, so the real battle against Luna is starting but.......

At this point i'm fucked because i don't have any computer in the Gym. So i'll have to battle with my side pokemons like Kenji and a HM Slave :3

Gjl6SAb.png
Battle VS Luna

Before the start, nicknaming all her pokemons was sadistic , REALLY SADISTIC. I couldn't predict any switch, that was horrible.

Cyril the Emboar is facing Carpenter the Bisharp , the Bisharp uses swords dance while it also tanks a Flamethrower. Luna used all her ultra potions in healing Bisharp, but in the end , a flinch got my Cyril who fainted.
I sent Josue, who sucker punched the Bisharp but couldn't make it, being killed by iron head. That was Junior who finished him by Fake out.
Luna sent Spiritomb, who is immune against my Fighting moves..Junior used Blaze Kick, but was crushed by Dazzling gleams.
Kenji came, and used punishment but couldn't kill spiritomb. He took a shadow ball and fainted.
The last pokemon i had was Mikael the Heracross, it killed Spiritomb with Rock blast.
Luna sent her Mega Tyranitar, but close combat killed it.
Mandibuzz was next, i hate this pokemon. Mikael used Megahorn, halving the bird's life, while he tanked a foul play. Another Megahorn killed the bird.
Sableye came and was killed my Megahorn.
Last pokemon was Umbreon. I bet all the match on that single Megahorn, who surprisingly killed the Umbreon in 1 hit. Mikael won the match by itself.
GG Luna.

LxuRyVx.png

9mE0qWq.png

IgrGTME.png

1wSZW5y.png

ElTKBdw.png

Well, thanks to Mikael , even with my low tier pokemons i was able to kick Luna from my way. She was easy to be honest...If possible, it would be cool for her to be buffed because even Noel gave me more trouble. Why not using Mega Sableye on Luna's team? I mean, Tyranitar is a x4 against Fighting, that sucks. Mega Sableye would be a good cancer pokemon and would take her team to a better level than now. Anyway i'm free to go in Agate Circus. Well, the last part of the Reborn Game, where there is no turning back.

I'll grab the chespin egg before, and i'll finaly evolve my Hitmonchan aswell. I'll also train my pokemons and buy some items before, i have to be prepared as much as i can, because Seel is waiting at the end. I'm affraid of Seel.

The team so far.

22V3ZuY.png

Fdvh5dM.png

By saying you want Mega Sableye, you are more or less asking for me to put in a slow Pokemon who only spams dark pulse versus a prankster user who can screw teams over. Her team is fine and this is a really unfair arguement because you're using powerful fighting types against dark types. That's like saying I should buff Julia because she isn't strong enough to handle six ground types. Kind of silly when you think about it.

As for her team, I they all to what they're supposed to and how they're supposed to do it. The only one I'm really willing to replace is Bisharp due to how frail it is for Greninja as a lead. Noel was a bit different. Only Mega Audino was really bad due to trying to use a gimmick that didn't really work. That's why he got a team change. The rest imo work perfectly fine. The other thing is that this is a mid point cap boss like Corey so the recommended level is actually 60-62 (despite Luna's high levels) seeing as Samson's is 64-65.

I'm not saying that I'm ignoring this, but it's kind of hard to consider accurate compared to something like the Monogen run who has a more balanced system. I have my reasons and kind of use those to make sure leaders fight like they're supposed to. Also, I fixed Radomus's Trick Room team. To think that Gallade was the real problem in all of this.

"Cyril VS Volcarona was express, Head smash litteraly crushed the pokemon.

The boy is sending Yanmega, i answer with Junior. Junior use a normal gem boosted Fake out, triggering Unburden. He then uses Blaze kick severely lowering Yanmega HP, Yanmega uses Air slash, making Junior faint, but fainted because of life Orb."

Again proving why I feel Volcarona is weaker than Yanmega. Thank you Hiroki.

Why did you flamethrower Bisharp? It's a Dark/Steel, 4x weak to fighting! Same with M.Tytar, but you used Close Combat on it like a pro. I'm also surprised you used Megahorn over Close Combat on Umbreon. They're the same power, both are STABs, both super effective, but CC has 100 acc while Megahorn only has 85. Risky risky.

Commander, I think Greninja for Bisharp would be a good swap. Or Zoraroak to trip people up, and boost Luna's mystic theme.

I understand your point of view, but there is something i'd like to point too.

Cyril the Emboar is facing Carpenter the Bisharp , the Bisharp uses swords dance while it also tanks a Flamethrower. Luna used all her ultra potions in healing Bisharp, but in the end , a flinch got my Cyril who fainted.
I sent Josue, who sucker punched the Bisharp but couldn't make it, being killed by iron head. That was Junior who finished him by Fake out.
Luna sent Spiritomb, who is immune against my Fighting moves..Junior used Blaze Kick, but was crushed by Dazzling gleams.
Kenji came, and used punishment but couldn't kill spiritomb. He took a shadow ball and fainted.
The last pokemon i had was Mikael the Heracross, it killed Spiritomb with Rock blast.
Luna sent her Mega Tyranitar, but close combat killed it.
Mandibuzz was next, i hate this pokemon. Mikael used Megahorn, halving the bird's life, while he tanked a foul play. Another Megahorn killed the bird.
Sableye came and was killed my Megahorn.
Last pokemon was Umbreon. I bet all the match on that single Megahorn, who surprisingly killed the Umbreon in 1 hit. Mikael won the match by itself.

Gym leaders are prepared to face their weaknesses, so you do think that's normal for an Hardcore gym leader to be crushed in a 1VS5? Heracross took the entire fight by himself, that's why i'm pointing that Sableye needs a mega and Tyranitar has to be removed, because the x4 weakness to fight is too much. Heracross can be obtained before, aswell as Moxie Scrafty and lot of fighting Sweepers that can take the whole Luna at once.

And the prankster Sableye has to have a problem, since it didnt use a single priority move on me.

That's why i think Luna should be buffed, a leader that cant take a single pokemon from the advantage type isn't a leader, well, in regular reborn it can be, but not in hardcore.

By the way 2-3 levels are not significant at this point, i mean i had what 6-7 atk points more than if i was level 62 , that's not enough to OHKO Everything in the way. I still think Luna should be buffed, at least give her some Will o Wisp pokemons, and less x4 weaknesses. Mega Spiritom got prankster the turn it's mega, it could use will o wisp and then go for a calm mind strategy, that would be perfect imo.

Well, i placed all my reasons, it's up to you too see if that's okay for you to think about it, i wont bite you if you dont haha xD

Also i'm glad for Radomus, I really like the trick room strategy and it fits better than a calm mind one to Radomus's character. Kiki using a calm mind strategy is find, but Radomus need something more...Special :)

Anyway keep following, i'm on the way to Samson :D

"Cyril VS Volcarona was express, Head smash litteraly crushed the pokemon.
The boy is sending Yanmega, i answer with Junior. Junior use a normal gem boosted Fake out, triggering Unburden. He then uses Blaze kick severely lowering Yanmega HP, Yanmega uses Air slash, making Junior faint, but fainted because of life Orb."
Again proving why I feel Volcarona is weaker than Yanmega. Thank you Hiroki.
Why did you flamethrower Bisharp? It's a Dark/Steel, 4x weak to fighting! Same with M.Tytar, but you used Close Combat on it like a pro. I'm also surprised you used Megahorn over Close Combat on Umbreon. They're the same power, both are STABs, both super effective, but CC has 100 acc while Megahorn only has 85. Risky risky.
Commander, I think Greninja for Bisharp would be a good swap. Or Zoraroak to trip people up, and boost Luna's mystic theme.

I'm sorry i didn't answer, i answered commander while you answered aswell.

Yanmega is stronger than Volcarona because of speed boost, if you dont kill it quickly, you're done ^^ I used Flamethrower on Bisharp because i dont have any fighting move on Cyril beside Hammer arm who would lower my speed. I used Megahorn over close combat because i was expecting something like a focus sash, and i didnt want to lower my defense anymore, that's why i took the risks to miss since Heracross was my last pokemon viable.

And i agree with Greninja, it got Extrasensory though, who would cover some fight weaknesses :)

The thing about Mega Sableye is that I had one on her team before and if you are going to complain about any Pokemon on any team fight in the game, they eclipsed Mega Sableye in terms of usability. Prankster Sableye is much, much better than its Mega form and I immediately dropped it in the original test. Even in league battles Luna didn't always have a close battle even some leaving with 4-5 Pokemon alive.

I agreed on the Bisharp, but everything else on her team more or less is probably going to stay like that...until the Episode with Hard is released. Hopefully by then I can get Mega Sableye to be a threat because the one Luna had was weaker than Spiritomb or Bisharp. If I can't, expect Mega Sharpedo to replace T-tar on the team with some other team adjustments. Greninja should make the fight harder as unlike Bisharp, it can sweep teams rather easily if not prepared. Trust me, I have to go out of my way to find what Pokemon had what nickname for Luna.

As for that Umbreon, that thing can take hits. I actually was locked down to only having Lilligant and I had two quiver dances under my belt and Giga drain didn't even do 1/4th of its HP. I believe is was also able to take down Hariyama by surviving a close combat (I think it did a little less then half). Moxie stuff I can't really counter so even with a highly skilled AI and perfect coverage team, it'd still be able to destroy leaders like Luna quite easily. It's just really something I have to say oh well to. (Btw, I probably could 6-0 Serra or Aya easily if I really tried so using that logic is kind of difficult to defend to. That'd basically mean I'd have to buff them hard since I find them easy).

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm just saying her team really isn't going to change that much in any release. I've spent hours testing leaders' Pokemon in many different ways to make sure they are performing right. I've tested her team many times and only Bisharp seems to be an issue due to typing (T-tar can also cover for the fairy weakness quite well). Basically the only thing I can do is drop Sableye, Luna's Secondary Ace, or just leave it like it is until down the line. I'm not going to bring back Mega Sableye because then I'll have everybody whining about Luna being super weak compared to just one. Sorry if I disappoint you on this one.

Well, you know, it doesn't change anything for me now i passed Luna. If you're fine with an hardcore leader getting swept by a single pokemon, then you can go. That's no big deal. But well.

Nineteenth Rock to Smash : FOCUSING Versus FIGHTING !!

Well, that was the longest time i had to play to prepare myself. I prepared myself well for defeating Samson, i bought lot of berries from the Department store, i'll let you figure why if it is successfully used, and i trained that damn Chespin until it was Chesnaught. Struggling at this point was my worst nightmare, so i just couldn't go without being prepared.

And i got a revelation from Anna !

ggdpwPf.png

zxqTsBP.png

wxY0yPL.png

Well, i joined Cain and he broke the door from Agathe, so we could enter in.

1q3QJ7p.png

weEbImb.png

NGO1fma.png

Well, Terra came, knocked us, and goo to the circus. I went to the Timburr puzzle, and completed it...But well, got crappy Timburs so i completed the Puzzle 21 times before getting a decent one. Here are some Timburrs i got.

mkvXWtK.png

Vs5s0yp.png

UNUfmPi.png

lkWVfot.png

I also got some new moves from the tutors in the Circus

yD0m3W3.png

Rf56IDt.png

Annnnd i Wrecked Samson

bO7uSpr.png

Got some new partners

CvN33N5.png

2fMIsBh.png

HmfOYns.png

IbBjXxH.png

My team for Samson is Victor the Conkeldurr, Rocky the Medicham, Junior the Hitmonlee, Mario the Hariyama, Mikael the Heracross, and Matter the Sawk.
Sooo ready for Samson.
gIIVuQh.png

Battle VS Samson
The strongman started with Hariyama, while Victor, my brand new Conkeldurr , started the Show.
Hariyama started with an Earthquake, hitting an "OVER 9000" score in the WHAMMOO, i managed to tank the hit despite that and use a Superpower. Since Victor's ability guarantees it to have an high score in this field, it could have a POWERFUL, making it OHKO the Hariyama.
Samson sent Blaziken, i sent Matter. I was hoping for a strong Blaze kick, Close combat, Brave bird..Or anything but thunder punch who wasn't strong enough to give Counter much power.
Blaziken just destroyed my Matter.
Well, at this time, Speed boost was already at level 3 , meaning that no pokemon i had could outspeed the Blaziken. As an temporary answer, i sent Victor, but it got crushed easily.
Mario was Next, i used fake out to buy some LP, and tanked an High Jump Kick thanks to the "OK" Performance, letting Mario kill the Blaziken with Close Combat. I was very luck to be able to put a Close combat, otherwise that would be dead.
The strongman used Mienshao, Junior came as an answer and used a boosted Fake out, letting Unburden activates. I tried a bounce, but the strongman switched for Lucario and i got a "WEAK" on the Performance, so it didn't OHKO it. Junior was still too fast to manage, and used blaze kick to take out the Lucario, despite the tanked Extreme Speed.
Mienshao came again, i used bounce, the strongman sent Hawlucha to tank it but the Hawlucha fainted.
Mienshao came again, for some reasons, it outspeeded Junior and kicked it by Acrobatics.
I sent Mario then, to use a fake out and weak the Mienshao, but got kicked after that.
Mikael Came, i used close combat on the Mienshao, because of Guts i got a "POWERFUL" score, so it killed it.
Conkeldurr finaly came, i sent Rocky, used Hjkick and got a "POWERFUL" Score because of pure power, and that ended like that :)

A surprise for you ;)

I speeded up the video to make it better to watch.

And the team so far.

bNoY2cK.png

That's Charlotte who doesn't have a level cap :) Next one is Terra ^^

That's a both true and false statement. I'm looking into finding the correct dialogue, but Luna's is not supposed to raise the cap if you look at your gym badges. It used to be that way but it was supposed to be changed for Episode 15. It was Samson who originally didn't raise the cap, but now it's Luna and I'm going to adjust it to that for the sake of not pulling my hair out down the line.

Twentieth Rock to Smash : The Hottest Battle !

Well, i did record Aster and Eclipse instead of writing it, but the thing bugged so i dont have anything about the fight, so we're skipping to Charlotte.

AXPriKy.png

qP2eNnv.png

CRYSTAL PLUGS !!! LEMME TEST MY CRYSTAL PLUG

Vkq9b2f.png

No, that little midget is giving them food.

Let's find charlotte please. I need to see Charlotte.

EZtmkly.png

45YLnRL.png

6fDez9E.png

fXJZ4UQ.png

GuEIEqx.png

6TAm76o.png

I6IBPoC.png

Yeah, he's an asshole. You can say it Shelly.

We're finaly up to defeat a Legend.

99hs7Hc.png

I leaded with Leslie and Junior (Hitmontop) while the girl chose Darmitan and Typhlosion.
Junior used Wide guard, protecting my mons from field attacks, Leslie tanked a Flare Blitz, and used Rain dance as an answer, while Typhlosion used Eruption but it failed because of Wideguard.
Junior used wide guard ,Leslie got boosted by swift swim and used surf, Junior was protected by wide guard. Both of charlotte's pokemons were severly lowered but survived, and all pokemons lost some accuracy. Leslie tanked another Flare Blitz while Junior tanked a Solarbeam.
Junior used Wide Guard again, Leslie used surf , wrecking the two enemies at once despite the ultra potion from Charlotte.
Volcarona and Rotom come next.
Junior used Wide Guard, but that bugged surprisigly and it didnt work, Leslie used surf but the rain wasnt here anymore so it delt poor damages, letting rotom kill her.
Victor the Conkeldurr was next. Houndoom took Rotom's place because of Volt Switch.
Houndoom became mega, immediately killing Junior by a Sludge Bomb. Volcarona used hidden power who didn't do that much damage on Victor, Victor used rock slide, sweeping the Volcarona.
Erik and Rotom come at this point.
Charlotte use hyper potion on Houndoom, healing it. Erik uses close combat on Rotom, lowering by half its HP, it tanked an overheat from Rotom. Victor use rock slide, sweeping the Rotom and almost insta killing Houndoom.
Ninetales came and created a rainbow. Houndoom uses Sludge bomb, killing Erik, while Ninetales uses Heat wave, killing Victor. Double KO
Houndoom was hurt by solar power and fainted from it.
Cyril and Moley came, Moley tanked a solarbeam, and used Hjkick. Cyril finished the fight using Head Smash, giving me the win over Charlotte.

fDomjgY.png

9jFEgNA.png

JcFoff9.png
52VQR8Z.png

CpzfecK.png

WJqb7zS.png

tQ0rgVJ.png

Well, Charlotte was a cool fight, i love this character, my fav from reborn. So i guess that's why i loved the fight. I trained hitmontop just for this fight, and it worked, i love hitmontop. I would lose about 30 times before wining if it would make me stay longer with Charlotte, but well :'(

Seeya, my love.

The team so far !

LpG3jVP.png

Jh4NnQL.png

Edited by Hiroki Tatsumi

Twenty First Rock to Smash : The Ice Jerk (Well, Actually , I like him)

Well well, got dive, check. Got Charlotte's Badge , check. All is okay to go for rescuing the little brat with pink hair. Yeah, Heather if you want.

Way to go to Ametrine !

But before that, i got a new partner, in the person of Hawlucha. I'll name it Blake as a tribute.

MrIeCOt.png

~ In the moutain of ice, Someone paied an huge price, a Pokemon trapped in Pulse , let's take it away from that curse ~

VS PULSE Avalugg
Leslie used Body slam, paralysing the huge iceberg. She then used dives to lower as many hp as possible from the monster.
Erik came, used Destiny Bond, and took down Avalugg with him.

ANPyWkd.png

CTTzUum.png

lLHIMKV.png

Let's find Heather. We'll have some informations about Zel.

TSAIqKw.png

nbsf9bz.png

AnxY3NF.png
XnxqCRq.png

jAo75EE.png

em42XeU.png

HGmuo6Y.png

I picked Yes finaly, just to see what's happening.

Little bro is coming back. And he learned from the teacher's death. Who would know.

7pdoXPU.png

You're even hotter in the snow :o

uKdz07r.png

So Magmortar is even stronger than both Yanmega and Salamence together. Interesting.

uMXaA0U.png

Well, you raised a little in my mind.

An alternative scene between Heather and Blake

xHj0hiY.png

spMgH2C.png

YxB01ws.png

Okay, i like you.

And Between Cal and Blake

1rXFY2W.png

yTXPnfL.png

xXep8bm.png

Dont fight for me, i like you both D:

Cj2GtRY.png

O....O....Okay Blake...I like you more D:

LL2TtJl.png
Blake and Erik against Rotom and Jynx
Blake used Hjikick but failed and crash, while Erik used night slash and killed Jynx, Rotom used Thuinnderbolt on Blake, killing it.
Scott was Next against Glalie. Even if it mega evolved, both rotom and glalie were kicked by close combzt and dynamic punch.
Weavile and Vanilluxe were next, the weavile kicked Scott while Vanilluxe was kicked by Erik.
Ginpei and Walrein came.
Night slash killed Erik in one hit, while close combat killed Walrein aswell.
Cyril came, and the fire duo killed weavile by Close Combat.
GG Asshole.

TRKZzN7.png

X3Ba6tP.png

ILdLlMx.png

1Co0aXJ.png

4R3 Y0U R3411Y T4LK1NG 4B0UT T3RR4RWR?????

FXWuodp.png

Well a ride with Cal cant be declined. Victoria will be so Jeaaaalous :3

Next is T33R4WR !

Tw3nTy $3c0Nd R0Ck T0 $m4$h : 3Nt3r1nG Gl1tCh C1tY

W3ll th3 tr4v3l unt1l 4g4th3 c1rcus w4sn't th4t h4rd tbh, b3fawr l34v1ng 4m3tr1ne , 1 h4d s0m3 bus1n3ss to m4k3.

RGXk3fL.png

vMTBsqx.png

4Q8gSRA.png

qTLLIPT.png

I love that scene with Samson.

Well i recorded the two incoming fights, but well my recorder once more messed up, so i'm putting the some lines about each fight, and some screens but well, that's not as complete as i wanted.

Versus Commander

Alakazam was insane. I restarted the battle like......30, no 40 times before getting through it.

4vQXR9j.png

sVHCeu0.png

VXXr5xD.png

T9hHc2Y.png

QfAF4fo.png

8a4Vtm7.png

AaNCgsO.png

DjHZbRT.png

RNF7Xc5.png

Q27YcMB.png

SD29P4u.png

YNu14my.png

Q8V6gKu.png

In the end, i managed to place Molkey on the Snorlax, and sweep the whole team with Moxie DDance

TfFDy4D.png

Mewtwo was a focus sash destiny bond gg, nothing big deal...

d639j6m.png

Well , i recorded the rematch but dont have it, basically i placed 2 more DDances with Blake and swept almost the entire team. Rawrchomp killed blake, and i sent Junior to paralyze it with bounce, finishing it by Erik and Destiny bond. GG Terra.

The team so far

PyjnIvm.png

Fms2GZI.png

Edited by Hiroki Tatsumi

Wait.... I got a different scene when opening the Heather locked door place...

Anyways, I wanna see how you can beat the Mewtwo before Terrawr ;)

That's because you declined Blake's offer, that's why i took Waterfall from him this time. ^^

Nothing big deal for mewtwo, Focus Sash, Destiny bond. Boss battles are nothing because of that single destiny bond, that's kinda.....Annoying x)

That's because you declined Blake's offer, that's why i took Waterfall from him this time. ^^

Nothing big deal for mewtwo, Focus Sash, Destiny bond. Boss battles are nothing because of that single destiny bond, that's kinda.....Annoying x)

Ah. I see. I didn't want to give him anything anyways. I'd rather take it from Aster >.<

As for Destiny Bond, I should have known XD I guess it's almost impossible to pass it with mono fight.

Ah. I see. I didn't want to give him anything anyways. I'd rather take it from Aster >.<

As for Destiny Bond, I should have known XD I guess it's almost impossible to pass it with mono fight.

Well, i never gave him the ring anyways so i wanted to try what it would change. And i like this plot better than the other ^^

The only thing i just COULDNT was to beg to Fern xD

And actually i tried to beat him without destiny bond, but the field that transforms dark moves into normal moves is just impossible to deal with.

There is one more focus sash, i'm keeping it for Seel.

Twenty Third Rock to Smash, Dueling an Asshole Duo
Terra is out, meaning that it's time to go in the waterfall to find Titania and Amaria. I dont like Titania but well. I'll pass quickly this part , as this is the worst event in my eyes. Well, i like Taka sooooo....However, i didnt choose to battle him this time. I thought i would be forced to battle him, but no, he just left the thing without battle.
So well, quick screenshots, and quick report for PULSE Swalot, but it ended by being knocked out by Destiny bond....

DqGFnkA.png
rwiWDUC.png
xQmXPBc.png
8B6YkDg.png
KUvkmD6.png
mCeHkDp.png
3zPsw6B.png
BpUp5kb.png

I sent Josue the toxicroak to avoid being OHKOED by a poison move, thanks to the weight of Swalot, Josue moved first and used bounce, he tanked a sludge wave and used another, paralizing the Swalot.
I switch Josue for Leslie the Poliwrath who is killed by discharge, and i then send Boris my Chesnaught.
Boris used leech seed, infecting the pulse monster. The thing didnt move due to paralysis.
I used spiky shield, tanking the sludge wave, but even with the seed thing, that wasn't enough , it fainted by sludge wave.
I sent Erik my Gallade, who used destiny bond, taking down the pokemon with him.

Sooo the thing in the water treatment ended, and i went to Amaria's gym to protect it from Meteor's attack.
Just a little thing, here is the change about Taka not being battled.
HKYmLlV.png

I just hope he wont have the Eclipse's treatment....
So i had to deal with grunts, I like to team with Florinia btw, and i got a Fern VS Flo deal, i like it.
From this point, i'm starting to like Florinia, i hope she has a major role in the future, because i like the correction she wants to give, that's a real big sis. <3
c2pLB4Y.pngLnaPpuN.png

bfQsWcP.pngE039MoL.png
Battle VS Asshole Duo (Well, sorry Fern but Blake is actually hotter than you.)
Josue and Hippowdon started against Walrein and Haxorus.

VJ7OGnl.png

Josue used Drain punch on Walrein, severely lowering it's Life, he tanked an outrage from Haxorus and dodge blizzard. Hippwowdon tanked blizzard and yawned the Haxorus.
Blake Switched for mamoswine who tanked a drain punch, haxorus killed Hippowdon by outrage and fell asleep.
Torterra came, Blake used hyper potion on Mamoswine, but it couldn't stand both wood hammer and drain punch, making it faint.

fXhOiWh.png

Blake sent Jynx who was wrecked before moving by a sucker punch. Haxorus was still sleeping, letting us put a wood hammer on it.
Glalie came and mega evolved, Fern healed his dragon and Torterra was insta killed by freeze dry , but glalie was killed too by Drain punch.
Rotom came, he was almost killed by drain punch but could kill tropius before faiting by the sandstorm. Haxorus was confused and hit himself.

5b7afNR.png

Weavile's turn. And Breloom for our side. Weavile and Haxorus killed Breloom together while haxorus tanked a drain punch from Josue.
Weavile used night slash on Josue but Josue tanked it, Josue used drain punch killing the Weavile, it tanked a poison jab from Haxorus and Ferrothorn finished it.

1Ju7XU0.png

Walrein and Roserade came. I tanked an hidden power from Roserade and killed walrein by Drain punch, letting Fern alone VS Both Florinia and I.
Josue finaly was killed by Extrasensory, but Ferrothorn almost killed the Roserade by gyro ball.
Erik the Gallade came, ferrothorn tanked an hidden power and i finished Roserade by night slash.

I32Dsit.png

The asshole sent Krookodile who was insta killed by close combat.
Rhyperior came, leaf blade almost killed it but the thing used megahorn used megahorn on ferrothorn, beating it but taking recoil damages from the steel pokemon and fainting.

s7lzK6k.png

At this point, Both Erik and Cradily are against Scizor, it mega evolves, but cant take a close combat. He faints.

SHhWT5l.png

Serperior Came, it used leaf storm, insta killing Erik who was already lowered by close combat, Cradily missed rock slide.
Lucario came (Well it still dont have a nickname e.e) It tanked a leaf storm and delt an aurasphere while cradily lowered HP by rock slide.
Lucario use vaccum wave, but that's still not enough to kill serperior, it fainted by leaf storm and Cradily uses seed bomb (Seriously...)
I sent Boris, the Serperior missed leaf storm and fainted by Wood hammer. The end for the asshole duo.

5owDzp8.png

8r4zIAA.png

tim5BpS.png

I hate you from this point.

Well ! Actually trying to beat Solaris and his orderly, and i'm posting a quick recap just after that ^^

Twenty Fourth rock to Smash : Solaris Rematch !

HQgChfM.png

We started with Josue and Electrode agaisnt Exacadrill and Whiscash.

cM4vSLb.png

Electrode and Josue killed Exacadrill before it could even move. Whishcash used rock slide, but we tanked it well.
Gyarados came, intimidation forced me to switch to Leslie, Electrode Killed Gyarados before it could even move. While Leslie tanked a zen headbutt.

yDK4sU9.png

Tyranitar came, Leslie used rain dance and tanked another Zen Headbutt, while Tyranitar used dragon dance. Next turn, thanks to swift swimm, Leslie killed Tyranitar by using Waterfall. Elecrode used foul play on Whishcash.
Scizor came, he was halved by waterfall while electrode used another foul play on Whiscash, the Scizor used superpower on Leslie while whiscash killed electrode but was damaged by aftermath.

lRNrU74.png

Julia is sending Elecktross. Solaris uses full restor on scizor while Leslie uses surf, killing Whiscash and damaging Scizor , Elecktross uses giga drain on Scizor, but that dont do much.
An Elektross appears on the opposing side, i knew Leslie's minutes were counted. i was about to use waterfall to finish Scizor, but bullet punch killed Leslie before, the enemy used flamethrower on Elektross but we tanked it, letting a discharge make some damages.
At this point i'm sending Josue.
Josue uses drain punch, finishing the Scizor, Julia uses vilt Switch, taking back her Elecktross to send rotom, the rotom tanks an acid spray, letting air balloon pop (Wtf balloon on flying team...)

OzGehPd.png

Mandibuzz came. I focused on Elektross who was killed by both drain punch and volt switch, Julia sent Magnezone instead.

HB9v7bE.png

Kecleon came but was insta killed by drain punch. Mandibuzz was wrecked aswell by Julia's thunderbolt.
The antagonists sent Slowbro and Garchomp. The slowbro became mega and garchomp wiped the field with Earthquake.

vLZWLmy.png

g6gPGAL.png

Boris and Rotom came. Boris leech seeded the garchomp who used dragon rush on rotom, Slowbro used flamethrower, severely lowering my Boris.
Elektross came from Julia, and even with my ultra potion, i was killed by both garchomp and slowbro.
Rocky came, luckily the garcomp used fire fang on Eelektross, making Rocky OHKO him with Ice punch. Slowbro tanked giga drain while using flamethrower on Rocky. Solaris dont have pokemons anymore.
At this point, i used Hjkick and Julia volt switch, beating the slowbro mega.

H3vEJsg.png

The orderly send Magnezone who is insta killed by drain punch. Bronzong uses reflect for our defensive side.
The orderly sent Reuniculus who managed to tank Hjkick and kicked out Rocky , But Erik came next turn and ended the fight with Night Slash

eELvBtD.png

TTZLnQb.png

I'll kill you. For real.

P1UVZ1u.png

I'm following you <3

Well, next one is the final battle, Seel Darling !

Team so far !

QdeOJMG.png

imRR4eB.png

Twenty Fifth Rock to smash : The Final Ba....Genocide x_x
Well, here is the final battle. It's been a while since i started, and this is now the most difficult fight ever.
Before that, another "Samsonery" , i like the Ciel / Samson duo :P

2tIjx8C.png
Xu9mrIm.png
negLjef.png
p5LDJYu.png
cTdH9MP.png
tpYc20Q.png

UfmQ7Yv.png
Yes, I'm ready to be kicked.
jTjiFEi.png

Well, i'll resume ALL battles i had with Seel in the spoilers, enjoy :3

Togekiss VS Lucario
Lucario was Crushed by air slash x)
Togekiss VS Josue
Josue managed to poison her with Poison jab, while tanking a thunder wave ; Seel healed her pokemon with hyper potion , letting it tank another poison jab, but was killed by poison in the end.
Noivern came against Junior. Junior Used Fake out, letting unburden activate, he then used Bounce to jump and dodge, but was killed by Hurricane.
Next was Rocky, Noivern used Hurricane , OHKOing Rocky.
Matter came. and was killed in no time aswell...
Victor came and was OHKO'ed.
Josue came and was OHKO'ed, letting myself lose to Seel.

Battle VS Seel 2
The Skydancer used Togekiss, while i chose Josue as a Starter.
Josue outspeeded the Togekiss, using Poison Jab to OHKO it. He took some damages due to the life orb he was holding.
Noivern was next, i sent Rocky, who couldn't tank a boomburst and fainted.
Mikael came, but couldn't tank a boomburst either and fainted.
Moley came, but once again, couldnt tank a boomburst.
Junior Came, missed his bounce and was killed by boomburst.
Ginpei was killed aswell. And josue too, gg :'(

Battle VS Seel 3
Josue used Poison Jab, and KO'ed it. Losing some HP as usual.
Noivern came, this time, i sent Blake as an answer.
Noivern used dragon pulse, but Blake used Focus Sash to avoid being Ko'ed , lettign Unburden double it's speed, he used a Sword dance. The pokemon then outspeeded the dragon and used Dual Chop, OHKO'ing it.
Braviary came, Blake used bounce, dodging the Rock Slide, and OHKO'ing the Braviary with a "NICE" hit.
Chatot was next, somehow, it managed to outspeed Blake and kill it by chatter.
Junior came, using Fake out boosted by normal gem to activate unburden, but once more it got kicked by Chatot before using close combat.
Moley had the Same fate.
Ginpei came, and tanked a Chatter thanks to Cobab berry, and killed the Chatot by Fire pledge.
Gliscor was next, and quickly killed Ginpei and Josue by Acrobatics.

Battle VS Seel 4
Josue used Poison Jab, and KO'ed it. Losing some HP as usual.
Noivern used dragon pulse, but Blake used Focus Sash to avoid being Ko'ed , lettign Unburden double it's speed, he used a Sword dance. The pokemon then outspeeded the dragon and used Dual Chop, OHKO'ing it.
Chatot was next, this time i switched for Ginpei my Infernape.
Ginpei tanked a Chatter, again, thanks to the Cobab Berry and used fire pledge to lower the Chatot's life.
The lady used an hyper potion, tanking another fire pledge, and killed ginpei by chatter.
I sent Junior and lowered the Chatot's HP by Normal Gem, but she used an hyper potion before. She then killed my Junior, but Josue's sucker punch killed Chatot aswell.
Gliscor came, facing Moley my Scrafty. He OHKO'ed her by acrobatics.
Mikael Came and was OHKO'ed aswell.
Finaly, Josue came and was Killed too.

At this point i'm resetting to keep the Focus Sash i had x_x

Battle VS Seel 5
At this point, Togekiss, Braviary and Noivern fall from the same outcome with Blake and Josue.
Chatot is coming, i'm throwing Junior to face him. I know he'll pass the Unburden, but i need Junior to lower it's HP With Fake out.
At this point, Josue came and killed the chatot by sucker punch.
The lady sent Gliscor, which i answered by Leslie my Poliwrath. I tanked an acrobatics thanks to Coba Berry, and i was able to place a Rain dance during this time. I then used Waterfall, but that wasn't enough to OHKO the gliscor, thanks to the RNG i tanked an earthquake.
The lady used all her hyper potions, and finaly switched for altaria, tanking the Waterfall attack. The Altaria became Mega and killed Leslie.
Josue Came and was killed by Earthquake.
Moley Came and was Killed by Hyper Voice.
Mikael Came and was Killed Aswell.
Blake was Killed aswell.

Battle VS Seel 6
At this point, Togekiss, Braviary and Noivern fall from the same outcome with Blake and Josue.
Chatot is coming, i'm throwing Junior to face him. I know he'll pass the Unburden, but i need Junior to lower it's HP With Fake out.
At this point, Josue came and killed the chatot by sucker punch.
The lady sent Gliscor, which i answered by Leslie my Poliwrath. Gliscor uses Stone Edge but misses, letting me place a Rain dance.
I'm using Waterfall, almost killing the Gliscor, he answers by Acrobatics, but i manage to tank it thanks to Cobab Berry.
The lady uses all her hyper potions on the Gliscor, and then switches for Altaria who kills Leslie.
I'm sending Blake, and use bounce. He hits and paralizes the Altaria before getting Killed.
Erik came and used Destiny Bond, making him and the Altaria faint.
Corey the Hitmonchan came, and used bullet punch, that wasn't enough to kill Altaria, he fainted by Hyper voice.
Finaly, Josue came, and finished the pokemon by a sucker punch, making me win over Seel.

Well, those screenshots are not from the same battle. That's a mix

k5ssAEl.png
i1Nn0rd.png
AVx2dbE.png
XggTjT9.png
xsLFFwZ.png
tmzo9Y6.png
a1WnLnS.png
Bp5gq9Y.png
dHfmp80.png
3WlhTD4.png
FNi6pJP.png
yovoD71.png
8ScqrzJ.png
J6ROmyd.png

Well, i like how Josue's Sucker punch was the final move. The move closing this adventure. I feel good for beating Seel, but i'm feeling bad because that was the last step in the run. Seel was Insane, i had to bring a counter for each pokemon. Well. I'll update short to make a special post about the run, and it will end until Episode 16 ^^
0QHr7jU.png
The team so far !

cLNQ3xO.png

The inbox will come for the last update, i'll make the last objective of this run become real : Analizing every pokemon i used in this monorun to give a proper guide of Fighting mono.
Seeya in the final rock to smash :)