Craziest event you have ever seen

Honchy

The craziest event I have ever seen was in a mall when two guys were brawling over this chick. Then, one guy takes his shirt off and starts shoving the other guy. When mall security came, the shirtless guy starting flailing his arms around and I just shrugged and walked away.

I had witnessed an event similar to that! It was at a school cafeteria and these two guys got into a fight for a reason that no one knew. One of them took off his shirt as an act of intimidation but once they started he was instantly pulled into a choke hold and was knocked out.

What made it really bizarre was the shirtless man woke up a few minutes later and saw the other one was gone. He began storming around the room climbing onto tables (with food trays still on them) and proceeded to punch out the ceiling lights and a television.

As soon as he stormed off before the teachers could stop him, everyone immediately began to clap and cheer.

timthumb.png

Kind of just a weird experience I had.

One time, in... 6th Grade, I believe? I was walking in the hallway with a huge crowd of kids when a girl runs up to me. "HEY!" She says. "What year is it?!" I tell her it's 2012 (or whatever year it was and she immediately exclaims, "YES!" and thanks me profusely before running out the door. To this day I have no idea who she was, why she needed to know the year or why she was so happy...

Kind of just a weird experience I had.

One time, in... 6th Grade, I believe? I was walking in the hallway with a huge crowd of kids when a girl runs up to me. "HEY!" She says. "What year is it?!" I tell her it's 2012 (or whatever year it was and she immediately exclaims, "YES!" and thanks me profusely before running out the door. To this day I have no idea who she was, why she needed to know the year or why she was so happy...

2012, correct? Imagine she instead shouted: "YOU'RE WELCOME" and ran out without explanation. Now THAT would be amusing.

I've got a couple crazy stories. Some less...legal than others. I'll recount one when i was a freshmen in high school. I was in a small school on my way to my second class when I hear a guy scream with rage. I then see the largest kid in our school charging through the hall, filled with kids and teachers alike, at full speed. He knocks everyone out of his way to try to get to the front door of the school. The doors were locked as they always were (we use the side door as the main entrance). He was now corralled in the entryway by the three largest teachers in the school, which he still towered over. He charged them again but got in his own way and tripped over his own feet. After he landed the principal jumped on him to keep him down. the cops were called and he was taken from the school. Despite all the onlookers, I seemed to be the only one to see him trip. Everyone else thought that the principal took him down. It was the talk of the school for a week. I found it anticlimactic because I knew the truth.

I've seen some stuff man, I've seen some stuff.

A preamble for people that haven't been to NYC; on 42nd street there's all these mascots on the corners; Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street, the works; usually for the tourists there to take pics and whatnot for a fee.

One of the funny stories i've got was me and my friend were walking down the street, fresh from karaoke. And we turn the corner and I'm suddenly rammed into by a blur of giant blue fur. Turns out we walked right into a street brawl between Mickey Mouse, Elmo, and Cookie monster over weed money.

Ahh good ol' Times Square

this one time, when it was the kid's lunch breaks, i was sittin' around typing away on my laptop, but then abruptly, and i mean really abruptly-

this one girl stood up and said to me "Miss Odelle you're so pretty" and sat back down without a word.

kid's are weird......

When I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time, I was left speechless. I guess that's not really an event though... Does seeing your family drunk for the first time count?

Yes. Mine involved lots of vomit.

• Global Mods

The first two of these happened on the same day at the same place. I was either in New Orleans or Cleveland. I forget which.

1. At an info center, someone asked someone else "Is this the House of Blues?" The person who was asked the question licked his lips, took a sip of his coffee, and after about 10 seconds says "This is the House of Blues". He then went to the desk and the person asked if she could help him with anything. He said something that sounded like "O mar gra". I guess something about Mardi Gras? She told him she didn't understand and he said it again, she asked if he needed help finding anything and he said it again, repeat 2-4 times before he grunted and left.

2. Was approached by someone wearing a suit who was carrying a rose with a really tall stem. He gave this big speech that I don't remember much of but I remember he said "You thought I forgot about you, didn't you?"

3. Was in a place where you can get special customized food and drinks. Someone came in with guns around his waist, and when he left someone wearing a Navy Seal uniform followed him out.

4. One day when I woke up I thought "Today is Sunday and a half so I can't swim in the tuna, and I don't want to go in the lava because there are ducks in there." Also I had a strong mental image (it was what I saw when I woke up instead of my immediate surroundings) of a jar of something that looked green and carbonated. I have no idea what was going on there.

While I was in the airport, this Japanese guy came up to me and asked for a fist bump.

At that point of time, I had no idea what he wanted so he just did the fist bump thing in front of me so I gave him a fist bump.

Then he smiled, and did the fist bump thing again with me and left.

Totally no idea what he wanted.

I was at a large music festival in Germany with a couple of friends and I've experienced the

weirdest and most funny things there, here's a little collection:

(For better understanding, the 70k visitors of the festival are camping

in the parks around the area, we were next to a little forest and a

skating area was nearby, too)

1. The night of collapsing tents

Some of my friends tend to drink a little more than the others

and the timing for being drunk couldn't have been worse, or better,

depending on the perspective, because it made for an interesting story,

Because that night, the weather changed into a storm, so strong the

security started evacuating the camping grounds. So that one friend,

drunk af, panics and steals random tent poles of random people in
the vicinity and uses them on our tents to "secure" them. In the end
we had about twice as many poles as we could even use and tents all around
us started collapsing, quite a sight.

Fortunately for everyone the storm didn't turn out to be as bad as expected and
all of the tents remained intact and weren't blown away (not too far at least).

When we went around to apologize our friend (who by then lay in a camping chair, passed out)
everyone took it with humour.

2. Exquisite festival dinner and 4€ for taking a shit

Our breakfast, lunch and dinner consisted of steaks.

We had a little camping grill and steaks to feed half of Africa

so there wasn't much variation in our food. Problem is, that

the grill wasn't too good and neither were we good cooks, so

most of the meat reamined half-raw. Also we took quite some

time for the steaks and it was quite hot outside, we had no way

of cooling them and they went bad rather quickly. We still

ate them though. During festivals you have much lower standards of hygiene,

nutrition and shelter.

We were apparently by far not the only ones to

eat bad food, and the sanitary stations were overcrowded. It takes about

half an hour to finally reach the toilet (Seriously, I'm not kidding).

As "smart" as we were, we decided to go to an open-air pool nearby

to use their toilet. So we payed 4€ entry into the pool only to see just as many people,

most with festival wristbands, waiting to take a shit. Can you imagine the looks

of utter disappointment in our faces?

It was quite a funny atmosphere there though, it may seem kind of weird, but

all the people in the line bonded together during the waiting time. Everytime

someone flushed the toilet there would be applause, standing ovations and

screams as if we were not waiting in line to dump but rather in the first row

of one of the concerts, and everyone that left the stall had a look on his

face as if he'd just become a proud father. On total we wasted about

one and a half hour (10 mins waiting for public toilet, giving up,

30 minutes walking to the pool, and almost another hour of

waiting there) and 4€ to take a shit.

I have plenty more of these if you're interested, like "The forest of landmines, rats and camping equipment" or "Shopping cart stunt-show"

In secondary school, one day there were 2 lads on my bus I didn't remember seeing before, they weren't in uniform.

They sat a row or two in front of me. They spent the entire trip talking shit, then when we arrived at my school, they opened the window and called a random boy outside a "faggot" twice, then they went into the school with the rest of us.

They then proceeded to act like... I don't even know. They went into the canteen and climbed onto one of the tables. The teachers told them to leave. They pulled their trousers off and the principal ran up and told them to get out. Then they ran off after the staff called the Garda(the Irish law enforcement).

Turns out they used to be students there and already graduated. They were probably drunk or something.

Uh, I'm usually the one doing the weird things...

One time, my sister dared me to introduce myself to someone as 'the fantabulous [name]'. So I walked up to a random lady on the street, introduced myself as 'the most fantabulous person ever, [name]' and then danced back over to my sister while singing. She just stared at me.

umm im in scotland and im in my first year of secondary but ive seen a LOT of weird stuff happen

1. teacher takes a rage

so in p2 it was a normal day in class and my friend got told off for not holding a ruler properly when he was. the teacher kept telling them off getting louder and louder and then she screamed and picked up a spare chair and lobbed it at him luckily he ducked but he was holding the ruler by one end and vertically and the chair hit the end he wasnt holding the ruler went flying and hit the teacher then the head teacher walked in and the teacher got fired luckily because they were not fun at all it was like watching paint dry

2. assembly antics

in p3 there was this kid who doesnt get his question answered and he takes a rage and i mean a rage he kicks the wall which makes a big display board fall on about 15 kids luckily they werent hurt that bad then he walked right up to the head teacher and swore at him with every swear word possible the head teacher didnt like that so he picked him up and turned him upside down then he got suspended

3. trapping baddies

day zero+one: scouting

so after p4 i moved house and school to somewhere about a 15 min drive away we went to the park in the summer and there was this girl she seemed nice at first then she brought her sisters and her cousin apparently her cousin had won 8 million pounds on this radio show thing so she was going around in a bikini and sunglasses but in scotland it hails in the summer but it was only cloudy that day and i was like what the hell

and her other sister was gnashing her teeth at me like a poochyena and one kept sticking their tongue out at me so i made a plan for the next day and they would be there

day two: plan

so my sister had made two friends and we decided to go there together and trap them on the equipment then they screamed like a banshee and then we hid while they were all crying and then they got out a machete and i was like AHH MACHETE and blasted off again to the police station the girl and her sisters werent in trouble but the cousin wasnt seen again :)

thats it like my stories?