Skeleton

more like

the protag betraying sans is the most heartbreaking.

I think that heartbreaking isn't the word that I was looking for...

Hmmmmmm...

UNEXPECTED, yes, this was unexpected. But rt on what you said.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Sans doesn't spare you.

c:

Looking at that Undyne video,

The only thing I could think was:

"If you're that bad at dodging arrows, you will never beat Undyne the Undying...."

Also, I was wondering something:

Is it possible to lose to Omega Flowey?

I got through without dying but after Asriel's fight, I felt like there might not have been a chance of dying.

• Veterans

I got through without dying but after Asriel's fight, I felt like there might not have been a chance of dying.

yep! it's actually possible to lose to omega flowey (i did once, actually), but when you get the game over screen it'll say "Don't worry, this is all just a bad dream! ...And you're never waking up!" and then just a bunch of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAS scrolling over the screen with flowey's laughter in the back, and after a bit it closes the game on its own. rip

I love how Sans doesn't spare you.

c:

Looking at that Undyne video,

The only thing I could think was:

"If you're that bad at dodging arrows, you will never beat Undyne the Undying...."

yep! it's actually possible to lose to omega flowey (i did once, actually), but when you get the game over screen it'll say "Don't worry, this is all just a bad dream! ...And you're never waking up!" and then just a bunch of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAS scrolling over the screen with flowey's laughter in the back, and after a bit it closes the game on its own. rip

I lost five times ._. f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶w̶e̶y̶

The dialogue changes but I don't remember very well. (I prefer not to remember tbh lol)

Then comes a time that when you start the game, the fight starts

you can lose but after you finish one of the 'soul segments' part of the fight Flowey will save.

I died at that ballet shoes part and when I opened the game I didn't have to go through the knives/bandages and tough gloves part again.

so it's good for people who are bad at bullet hell games like me

so i was reading random pages of the Undertale wiki and..

wh-

who wrote this, i wonder?

DLoCRJm.png

it can't be the amalgamates' relatives..right? 'cause Alphys never told them what happened. Unless they somehow found out?? that's unlikely. since they seem to have accepted the fact that they probably passed on.

and it's also in 'weird handwriting'...

Gaster, maybe?? :0

screenshots pls.

also don't buy it, at least for now, because the wiki can be edited by anyone. :s

though, was it in wing dings like gaster's?

adhafsdlf; I was in the middle of doing a genocide playthrough but I reset and did a Pacifist to see if this was true and OMFG I can't believe I cleared it in an hour and a half- all for this trash can x.x *dies*

here are the screenshots

o9tboc4.png

I0sVKBL.png

FlXUrIV.png

olNb2Ef.png

now, time to take a 10 hour long nap

EDIT: oh! and another thing. if you fail to meet the requirements for a True Pacifist playthrough, it's true that you'll have to reset and start all over. but, after that, you get to skip the final boss.

that means that,

once you defeat Mettaton EX, and after talking to Alphys, you can backtrack to the elevator and before entering the resort Undyne will call, telling you to deliver the love letter. you don't have to battle Asgore or photoshop Flowey.

so yeah, tell that to all your friends who're playing the game for the first time~ and Tacos. someone tell Tacos this since he had to reset. unless, he already got True Pacifist >>

Edited by star-kin

Well, i finished 2 True Pacifist run. The game's great, the music's awesome, and the story's pretty good. Has anyone ever entered the Mystery Door yet ?

to enter the mystery door..

you'll need to dodge all the names during the credits. yes, ALL of them. i haven't entered the mystery door myself, though i watched a video to find out..

to enter the mystery door..

you'll need to dodge all the names during the credits. yes, ALL of them. i haven't entered the mystery door myself, though i watched a video to find out..

The only problem that i'm having is the wheel part. I can make it through the other parts without touching the names.

The only problem that i'm having is the wheel part. I can make it through the other parts without touching the names.

In my opinion, it's not really worth the trouble, but do it if you want. Apparently Toby said "You're better off forgetting about that door, it will only lead you to despair."

• Veterans

In my opinion, it's not really worth the trouble, but do it if you want. Apparently Toby said "You're better off forgetting about that door, it will only lead you to despair."

said despair literally being a room with only the annoying dog in it and some other shit. also, a bonus miniboss monster if you keep walking for 10 minutes in that room iirc

OK so for those looking for progress on my restart, I've just gotten to Alphys so things should be smooth from this point onwards.

Also, since I've seen a lot of these in the status bar recently, I thought I would just post it here instead.

bc23af146e.png