The Spark of Life (A Pokemon Reborn Hardcore Electric-type Monotype Run) (COMPLETED THROUGH EPISODE 15)

Lord Chespin

Choose my next run  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What game should I play next?

• Pokemon Reborn Hardcore
    • Pokemon Rejuvenation
    • Other (specify below)
  2. 2. What kind of run should I do?

• Monotype run
    • PU-tier Only run
    • Base-stat-total run
    • Other (please specify below)
  3. 3. If I did do a Monotype run, what type should I use?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, KO twice in back to back boss fights :l

Hey, don't take it too hard. You still managed to take down one of Corey's toughest Pokemon for me! =)

Anyway...

Update #14: Shining Bright Like An Amethyst

Well, the rematch with Aster and Eclipse was actually kind of easy! I led with Commander the Badass Fish, Victoria led with Emboar, and Aster and Eclipse led with Solrock and Lunatone. Emboar did massive damage to Lunatone with a sucker punch and Commander did massive damage to Solrock with a bubble beam while Lunatone hit Commander with a moonblast and Solrock set up a rock polish. Since both of their Pokemon were pretty weak at this point, Aster and Eclipse spent their next turn healing the two stones, and Commander wailed on Solrock with another bubblebeam while Emboar whiffed a sucker punch. Solrock then fired off a rock slide; fortunately, Commander dodged it and the crystals caused it to only hit Emboar for not very effective damage! While Emboar flinched, Commander went on to tank another moonblast from Lunatone and end the Solrock with a bubble beam. Up next came Aster's Rhyhorn, The Lunatone got smart and hit Emboar with a moonblast, while the Rhyhorn got off a dragon rush, leaving Emboar with just a sliver of health; despite this, Commander managed to 2HKO the Rhyhorn with two bubble beams, and Emboar took down the Lunatone with two arm thrusts! Up next came Aster and Eclipse's Milotic and Electabuzz; Emboar fainted from a low kick, but Commander held on and paralyzed the Milotic with a thunder wave while the Milotic only slightly dented him with a water pulse. Commander got KO'd by a dragon tail the next turn, sadly, but he did managed to shave off a huge hunk of Milotic's health with an electro ball before fainting. Victoria's Scraggy, meanwhile, managed to poison Electabuzz with a poison jab, only to get paralyzed in the process from Static. Amethyst then came out and earned her keep by taking down the Milotic through a light screen set up by Electabuzz with a critical-hit electro ball, while Scraggy continued to shave away at Electabuzz's health with another poison jab. All that Aster and Eclipse had left was their aces, Electabuzz and Magmar. Amethyst did some serious damage to Magmar with a power gem, but while Electabuzz only did minor damage with a swift, Scraggy got confused by a confuse ray, injuring itself. However, Amethyst managed to end the Magmar with another power gem, but Scraggy fainted from a shock wave. Victoria sent out her Hariyama, and it managed to flinch Electabuzz with a fake out, and Amethyst went for the kill, ending the fight! Let's go take on Shelly!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 33

523.pngDragon116 (Male) - Lv. 33

417.pngSHIA (Female) - Lv. 32

405.pngZumi (Female) - Lv. 32

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 32

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 33

Edited by supermario79411

Update #15: Pyrrhic Victoria

Well, once I made a couple adjustments to my team, Victoria wasn't all that bad! I led with Kamina the Emolga, and she led with Scraggy. Despite getting his attack lowered by Scraggy's intimidate, he did massive damage with an acrobatics, tanked a high jump kick, and healed back most of the damage with a roost while Victoria healed Scraggy with a super potion. Kamina then ended the Scraggy with a mighty acrobatics, leading to Victoria sending out her Gallade. Gallade set up a swords dance, but Kamina managed to do serious damage to it with an acrobatics, and then took it down with one more acrobatics after Victoria futilely tried to heal Gallade with a super potion. Out next came Victoria's Poliwrath, and I sent out Red_Chaos, who managed to tank a payback and took the stunted tadpole down with two discharges! Up next came Victoria's Hariyama, and it failed to set up a belly drum while Kamina took it down to the red with an acrobatics, then ended the Hariyama with another acrobatics. Commander came out to take Kamina's place, and Victoria sent out her ace and most problematic Pokemon: Emboar. Emboar did massive damage with a brick break, but Commander the Baddass Fish managed to hang on long enough to dent to Emboar's health with a bubble beam. I sent Zumi out next, and while it set up a bulk up Zumi set up a charge, then tanked a brick break and did massive damage with a thunder fang; sadly, this activated Emboar's Salac berry, allowing it to KO Zumi with a heat crash. Out next came Dragon116, and even with the speed boost Emboar was still slower than him, allowing him to paralyze the Emboar with a thunder wave. Unfortunately, he fainted from a sucker punch before he could end the fight, but Amethyst once again proved herself useful and KO'd the Emboar with a mighty power gem, ending the fight and earning me the right to challenge Shelly! Onward!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 34

523.pngDragon116 (Male) - Lv. 34

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 35

405.pngZumi (Female) - Lv. 34

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 35

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 35

Update #16: Ghost in the Shelly

Well, Shelly was actually kind of easy! I led with Commander and Red_Chaos, and Shelly led with Masquerain and Illumise. Illumise hit Commander with a confuse ray, which caused him to injure himself, and Masquerain managed to land an air slash on Red_Chaos, but Red_Chaos was able to light up the field with a mighty flame burst! Shelly spent her next turn healing Illumise, and Red_Chaos let loose a discharge that hit everybody on the field (healing Commander in the process, as suggested by the real Commander), and Commander the Badass Fish paralyzed Masquerain with a thunder wave, immobilizing it. Despite Shelly's efforts to heal Illumise with an ultra potion, Rec_Chaos took it down with a mighty field-boosted flame burst, ending the Illumise! Masquerain then went down to an electro ball, prompting Shelly to send out her Armaldo and Heather the Yanmega. Heather and Armaldo managed to work together to take down poor Red_Chaos before she could attack, but Commander was fortunately able to paralyze Heather with a thunder wave. I sent out Kamina the Emolga next, and he managed to do massive damage with an acrobactics to Armaldo, but fainted that same turn from a rock slide by that very Armaldo. Commander survived, though, and did serious damage to Heather with an electro ball. I sent out Amethyst to replace Kamina, and she managed to set up an electric terrain while Commander took down Heather with an electro ball; he was then taken down himself by a bug bite from Armaldo. Out came Zumi to replace him, and she managed to one-shot Shelly's newly-sent-out Vespiquen with a single thunder fang; sadly, Amethyst became overleveled and failed to obey me, and Armaldo did some serious damage to both of my Pokemon with a bulldoze. Shelly then played her trump card: Bugsy the Volbeat! ...who was promptly KO'd by a thunder fang from Zumi and a power gem from Amethyst. Bravo, Shelly. And yes I know I shouldn't be insulting a twelve-year-old girl who just watched a man die in front of her but who cares All that remained was the Armaldo, and it (after getting off an aqua jet and another bulldoze) fainted from a power gem/thunder fang combo, ending the fight! With Shelly defeated, it's time to go report Corey's death to the police!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 36

523.pngDragon116 (Male) - Lv. 35

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 35

405.pngZumi (Female) - Lv. 36

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 35

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 36

Gratz for beating Shelly :) Also yo ucan be mean with her, she's Heather's Friend so we dont care about her :3

Thought Armaldo would cause you more truble though, but you managed to bypass it , awesome :) Also heather's paralysis was mandatory , but well, you did a great Job :) And Hurray for Zumi, my fav pokemon in the run :)

Don't you think it's a little ironic beating Heather with Thunder Wave? Especially with Siggy coming up?

Something tells me I'm going to be benched after Shade. My namesake is not pulling it's weight on the team.

...I didn't realize that. Oops. Anyway, don't worry about being benched; you had a good run, and I might name a second Pokemon after you.

Anyway...

Update #17: Your Best Friend

Well, Fern was overall pretty easy, but his Roserade and his Ferrothorn could sweep my whole team if left unchecked. On TEH URN, I led with our newest team member, Solarance the Electabuzz, and he led with his racist caricature Ludicolo. Solarance managed to outspeed Ludicolo and paralyze it with a discharge, immobilizing it. He then went on to spam discharge, and between paralysis and Fern shoving super potions down its gullet, it only managed to get off one scald before fainting. Up next came Fern's Sceptile, so I sent out our MVP this battle: Kamina the Emolga. Kamina tanked a leaf storm, paralyzed it with a nuzzle, and did massive damage with an acrobatics, ending it! Fern sent out his Serperior next, and it also took massive damage from an acrobatics; however, it was able to do some serious damage with an aqua tail, so I swapped Kamina out for Solarance, who lasted long enough to heal Kamina with a chocolate ice cream before fainting to two aqua tails. Kamina came back out, and he was able to end the Serperior with an acrobatics! Fern finally decided to send out the big guns: his Roserade. Roserade did massive damage with an extrasensory, but Kamina held onn with 40 HP and took it down with a single acrobatics (and yes, I know that sounded underwhelming, but if I gave that thing an inch it would wipe the floor with my whole team)! All that remained was Fern's arguably strongest Pokemon: Ferrothorn. Kamina fired off two acrobatics while it set up a curse, but ultimately fainted from a gyro ball. I sent out Red_Chaos next, and she managed to survive a gyro ball and end both the Ferrothorn and the fight with two flame bursts! Time to go visit Cain and see if he could give us the key!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 36

125.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 37

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 38

405.pngZumi (Female) - Lv. 36

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 37

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 36

This whole thing is super cool, I would do one for my ground harcore mono, but I'm a bit too lazy.

Thanks for the feedback! Good luck on your run, and remind me to name a Stunfisk after you.

Anyway...

Update #18: Seven-fold

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH. Cain was BRUTAL. Seriously, he had so many things that could wipe the floor with me if I so much as blinked at it the wrong way. Anyway, on TEH URN (and after grinding everybody up to level 38), I led with Solarance, and Cain led with Samurott. Solarance managed to tank a razor shell and took the Samurott dowwn with two discharges, making Cain use up his first super potion in the process. Cain then decided to send out his ace, Nidoking, and I sent out Commander. Commander took massive damage from a sludge wave, but survived and set up a confuse ray. Nidoking hurt itself, allowing Commander to do massive damage with a bubblebeam. Cain tried healing it with his other super potion, but it just injured itself in confusion, and Commander took it down with two more bubblebeams. Up next came Cain's Muk, destroyer of worlds, and I sent out Amethyst. Sadly, she fainted before she could do any damage, but she was able to set up an electric terrain. Solarance swooped in and did some damage with a thunder punch, but fainted from a poison jab in the very same turn. Kamina came out afterwards, and he managed to set up a nuzzle, tank a shadow sneak, and do serious damage with an electro ball, but fainted from an ice punch. I quickly sent out Zumi, and she managed to end the Muk with a thunder fang. Up next came Cain's Venomoth. I sent out Red_Chaos, and she got off a flame burst, but took serious damage from a signal beam. Since she wasn't able to outspeed the Venomoth and I knew she wouldn't last another turn, I had her quickly heal Commander before she fainted. Commander then came out swinging, negating a tailwind from Venomoth by setting up a thunder wave, then confusing it with a confuse ray and doing massive damage with two discharges, ending the Venomoth! All that remained was Cain's Haunter, so I sent out Zumi again. She managed to tank a shadow ball and get off a bite, but I knew she wouldn't survive a second shadow ball. I switched her out for Commander again, and he took a shadow ball meant for Zumi. He survived, and spent his last turn conscious healing Zumi before fainting to a sludge bomb. Zumi came back out, and tanked a sludge bomb to end the fight with one last bite! Unfortunately, I don't get the key because Cain runs off after Heather, even though it would have taken him ALL OF TWO SECONDS TO GIVE IT TO ME ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHOMO<MIGBYO<>MMMGYYINNMGM^ (cough) Um, sorry. Anyway, after him!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 39

125.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 38

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 38

405.pngZumi (Female) - Lv. 38

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 38

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 38

Update #19: Where's Your Kyogre Now?

Well, I took a quick detour from the whole Orphanage-breakout thing to defeat Archer, and he actually wasn't all that bad! Sure, he had a couple powerful Pokemon, but they went down kinda fast. Anyway, on TEH URN, I led with Solarance, and he led with Mightyena. He got slammed by a play rough, but retaliated with a discharge, paralyzing the Mightyena! Sadly, he fainted the next turn from a poison fang, but Kamina was able to swoop in and make Archer use up his two berry ice creams before ending the Mightyena with two acrobatics and an energy ball! Up next came Archer's ace- Mega Sharpedo! I kept Kamina on the field, and he just barely survived an aqua jet with four hit points left to paralyze the Sharpedo with a nuzzle! I then had him use an electro ball, which almost (but not quite) KO'd the Sharpedo, and expected the worst as it used ice fang... but then it missed! This gave Kamina enough time to finish it off with one last electro ball! Up next came Archer's Octillery. Kamina, unfortunately, got overleveled by defeating Sharpedo, so he disobeyed me and promptly got shot down by an ice beam. Out next came Commander, who tanked an ice beam and a gunk shot to paralyze and confuse the Octillery. He was, however, poisoned by the gunk shot, but he lived and was able to last long enough to tank a signal beam and end the Octillery with two discharges... before fainting to poison. (sigh) Oh well. Anyway, out next came Archer's Politoed, while I sent out Zumi. Zumi took massive damage from a scald while she set up a charge, but inexplicably, rather than go for the kill with another scald, it used psychic... which Zumi survived (with eight HP, no less!), allowing her to retaliate with a thunder fang, frying the frog. Up next came Archer's Crobat, so I switched the weakened Zumi out for Red_Chaos. Red_Chaos did massive damage with a discharge, but received massive damage in return from a cross poison. I expected Crobat to KO her the next turn, and so had her spend her turn healing Zumi... but then Crobat used acrobatics, leaving her with just one hit point! She then fired off a discharge, but for some inexplicable reason Archer swapped out to his Blastoise, which took the brunt of the attack instead. It didn't get any attacks off, though; it went down the next turn from a lucky critical hit from Red_Chaos. Needless to say, I swapped Red_Chaos out for Amethyst, and she tanked a cross poison to end the fight with a discharge! Time to get back on track!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 40

125.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 40

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 40

405.pngZumi (Female) - Lv. 40

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 40

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 40

Update #20: Turn The Lights On

Well, Shade was a close fight, but I think it went pretty well! I led with Commander the Badass Fish, and Shade led with a Gengar... named Corey... JUST LIKE THAT GUY WHOSE BODY HE CLEANED UP! (gasp) and then I became skeleton and wrote this Anyway, Commander tanked a shadow ball with about half of his health left, paralyzed him with a thunder wave, and confused it with a confuse ray. He then did massive damage to it with a discharge, tanked another shadow ball, and got off a bubble beam before fainting to another shadow ball. I sent out Red_Chaos next, and she did serious damage with a few bites while tanking a dazzling gleam. Shade then suddenly switched his Gengar out for his Trevenant, so I had Red_Chaos smack it with a flame burst; sadly, it still survived, and Red_Chaos fainted to a bulldoze. I sent out Kamina next, and she did massive damage to the Trevenant with an acrobatics, taking it down! Corey came back out, but he too fainted from an acrobatics. Up next came Shade's Mega Banette. I had Kamina paralyze it with a nuzzle, but he took massive damage from a sucker punch. Luckily, he survived and paralyzed it with a nuzzle, then healed back his health with two roosts while Banette spammed (and failed) sucker punch. He then took the Banette down with a critical-hit, field-boosted electro ball! Up next came Shade's Dusknoir, and even though Kamina was overleveled I kept him on the field anyway. After disobeying me once, he tanked a brick break and landed a nuzzle before getting off an electro ball; unfortunately, he then was seriously injured by a payback. The stubborn little flying squirrel refused to obey me, and as a result fainted from another payback. I sent out Zumi, and she managed to set up a charge and tank a brick break to end the Dusknoir with a thunder fang! Up next came Shade's Aegislash. Zumi accidentally hit a King's Shield and got her attack lowered, so I quickly switched her out for Solarance, who managed to survive a shadow sneak with 43 HP and unleashed a thunder punch, doing massive damage and paralyzing the Aegislash before fainting. Zumi came back out, and got off a bite... that was promptly blocked by a king's shield. (sigh) Anyway, I swapped Zumi out for Amethyst, and Shade (surprisingly) swapped Aegislash out for his Chandelure! Amethyst managed to tank two energy balls with just nine HP, and took it down with two power gems! All that remained was Shade's weakened Aegislash, which went down fast to a bite from Zumi, ending the fight! And so, Tesla earns the Omen Badge... and watches his new friends get kidnapped by Team Meteor. Poor kid can't catch a break.

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 40

125.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 40

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 41

405.pngZumi (Female) - Lv. 41

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 40

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 40

That Aegislash's shied did bring loooot of trouble haha xD

Anyway, i think too that was creepy to name the Gengar Corey, but well, Shade's gym is creepy so why not x)

Mvp in that run is Red Chaos <3

I also caught you love Nuzzle dont you? Since even with the world champion gone, you still have it on Kamina :P

That Aegislash's shied did bring loooot of trouble haha xD

Anyway, i think too that was creepy to name the Gengar Corey, but well, Shade's gym is creepy so why not x)

Mvp in that run is Red Chaos <3

I also caught you love Nuzzle dont you? Since even with the world champion gone, you still have it on Kamina :P

Yeah, I do love nuzzle. I mean, it's got an 100% chance to paralyze; what's not to love?

Anyway...

Update #21: Quit Muking With Me

Well, ZEL were a pain in the butt, but I managed to beat them with some difficulty. I led with Red_Chaos, and they led with Glaceon. While it set up a barrier, I had Red_Chaos use flame burst, which actually landed a critical hit! I then had Red_Chaos use flame burst two more times while ZEL healed Glaceon with an ultra potion. She then tanked an ice beam with just two hit points remaining and, while ZEL used their other ultra potion on Glaceon, finished it off with a flame burst and a discharge! Up next came ZEL's Flareon, so I sent out Commander. Flareon got off an iron tail, but Commander was able to get off the ol' parafusion combo, causing it to hurt itself in confusion! He then managed to do a little damage with a discharge, but Flareon used dig, so I switched out for Kamina... not that it mattered, since Flareon just hurt itself out of confusion anyway. Kamina finished off the Flareon with an acrobatics, and out came ZEL's Jolteon. I swapped out to Commander, and he tanked a hyper voice and set up a confuse ray. A struggle of bubble beams and signal beams then ensued, and after a few turns Commander got knocked down to the red with a hyper voice, so I spent a turn healing him with a berry ice cream. Luckily, Jolteon hurt itself out of confusion that turn, knocking itself out! Up next came the keystone of ZEL's team: the PULSE Muk! Commander managed to confuse and paralyze it, but the Muk took him down with two mud bombs. I sent Kamina back out, and he managed to do massive damage with two acrobatics while the Muk injured itself from confusion. Kamina then got slammed and welcomed to the jam with a discharge, but he held on with just 9 hit points to KO the Muk with an acrobatics! Up next came what was arguably the most difficult Pokemon for me to deal with: ZEL's Espeon. I sent out Zumi, but she was only able to get off a single crunch (which, admittedly, did almost KO it) before fainting to two psychics. Kamina came back out, but he too fainted from a psychic. I sent Amethyst out next, and luckily ZEL randomly decided to use reflect instead of going for the KO, allowing Amethyst to take it down with a power gem! Up last was ZEL's most annoying Pokemon: Umbreon. After getting confused and hurting herself (allowing the Umbreon to set up a double team), Amethyst set up an electric terrain, and promptly hurt herself in confusion again. Fortunately, although she injured herself in confusion once again the next turn, the Umbreon hit her with a feint attack and got paralyzed! This allowed her to outspeed it and get off two discharges; sadly, the Umbreon just healed back the damage with a moonlight and got off a feint attack. It didn't really matter, though, as Amethyst was able to KO it with another discharge, ending the fight! With the lake seemingly saved (spoilers: it's not just yet), it's time to get the HM for strength!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 42

125.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 42

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 42

405.pngZumi (Female) - Lv. 42

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 42

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 42

Woah I missed quite a few updates. Where did you get that Electabuzz from? Also, hopefully Dragon116 can make an appearance elsewhere, but Zumi seems to be doing a great job of replacing it. Luxray for days.

I got the Electabuzz from my mystery egg. And yeah, I'll try to give Dragon116 a little more screen time.

<3 always nice to see something good out of my name sake!

Glad to hear you're happy!

Anyway...

Update #22: It's Getting Hot in Here

Well, Cal was a little tricky, but I think the fight against him went pretty well. I led with Kamina, and he led with Infernape. Infernape did serious damage with a fire punch, but Kamina held on with 12 HP and KO'd it with an acrobatics! Up next came Cal's Typhlosion. It set up a sunny day while Kamina set up a nuzzle, and then after Kamina did massive damage with an electro ball it fired off a flamethrower, taking the poor flying squirrel down. I sent out Solarance next, and thanks to paralysis he was able to land a low kick and two discharges without retribution, ending the Typhlosion and making Cal use up his first ultra potion! Up next came Cal's ace: Magmortar. Commander tanked a blast burn with tons of health to spare, then set up a parafusion combo and got off a discharge. Despite being paralyzed and confused, the Magmortar was able to fire off another blast burn, but Commander held on and fired off two bubble beams, which did massive damage despite the field weakening them! Magmortar still survived, though, and tried to finish Commander off with a focus blast... but missed! This allowed Commander to end the Magmortar with three more bubble beams and confusion damage, and Cal even used up his other ultra potion in the process! Up next came Cal's obligatory mega: Mega Charizard. I sent out Amethyst, and she tanked a fire fang to clip its wings with a thunder wave, then did massive damage with a power gem before fainting to a second fire fang. Solarance swooped in and did massive damage with a low kick, ending the Charizard! Out next came Cal's Delphox, so I sent out Red_Chaos, but the poor thing fainted from a critical-hit psyshock before she could get off a single attack. I then decided to play my Donald trump card: AnimeFg the Stunfisk! AnimeFg tanked two shadow balls and did massive damage with two mud bombs, but the Cal switched Delphox out for his Blaziken for some reason. Fortunately, AnimeFg tanked a fire punch from the Blaziken and took it down with two mud bombs! Delphox came back out, so I sent out Sloarance again, and he tanked a mystical fire to end the Delphox with a discharge! Time to get that HM for Strength!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 44

125.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 45

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 44

618.pngAnimeFg (Male) - Lv. 45

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 44

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 43

The hate on Stunfisk is unwarranted proven by your amazing playthrough, excellent tank and pretty hard hitter too, great team overall, love to see your Stunfisk in more action.

Edited by TimTim

Commander the Lanturn > AnimeFg the stunfisk > Everything.

FIFY

And dang, your levels are really high. Then again, there aren't too many electric types in Reborn, but you are forgetting about the Tynamo so if you want to train it, now would probably be a good time (I usually run a team of 8 myself). Gotta love seeing Stufisk sweep stuff though.

"Magmortar still survived, though, and tried to finish Commander off with a focus blast... but missed! This allowed Commander to end the Magmortar with three more bubble beams"

I laughed at this. Usually in this situation it's only 1 more attack, but in this case it took 3 bubblebeams to finish of magmortar. Rather anticlimactic.

I foresee stunfisk being a great asset in your run. If you do choose to add Eeltross to your run, I'm not sure what you would replace as it's pretty slow, but makes a good mixed attacker.

FIFY

And dang, your levels are really high. Then again, there aren't too many electric types in Reborn, but you are forgetting about the Tynamo so if you want to train it, now would probably be a good time (I usually run a team of 8 myself). Gotta love seeing Stufisk sweep stuff though.

Hey, don't get jealous, Commander; you're pulling your weight on the team, too. Don't worry, though; I haven't forgotten about Hemlock the Tynamo. I'll be dusting her off soon for Solaris.

"Magmortar still survived, though, and tried to finish Commander off with a focus blast... but missed! This allowed Commander to end the Magmortar with three more bubble beams"

I laughed at this. Usually in this situation it's only 1 more attack, but in this case it took 3 bubblebeams to finish of magmortar. Rather anticlimactic.

I foresee stunfisk being a great asset in your run. If you do choose to add Eeltross to your run, I'm not sure what you would replace as it's pretty slow, but makes a good mixed attacker.

Yeah, the reason it took me three more bubble beams was because Cal used an ultra potion. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Hopefully it wasn't too narmy.

Also, yeah, Stunfisk is pretty awesome. Seriously, after how well he did in the Cal battle, I'm planning on giving him a spot on the rotation! But I digress...

Update #23: Fighting of the Spirit

Well, Victoria was kind of hard, but mainly because of that freaking Mega Gallade. Seriously, if I gave it half the chance, it would wipe out my whole team! Anyway, on TEH URN, I led with Kamina, and she led with Scrafty. Kamina paralyzed the Scrafty with a nuzzle, taking a little damage from the Scrafty's rocky helmet in the process; this left the Scrafty immobilized. Kamina then unleashed a few electro balls, while Scrafty set up a dragon dance and got off a high jump kick; luckily, Kamina survived and finished off the Scrafty, making Victoria waste all of her chocolate ice creams in the process. Up next was Victoria's Poliwrath, so I swapped out for Amethyst. Amethyst tanked two life orb-boosted waterfalls, paralyzed it with a thunder wave, set up an electric terrain, and unleashed a mighty discharge, ending the Poliwrath! However, she was pretty dinged up at this point, so I swapped her out for Kamina while Victoria sent out Heracross. Heracross went down fast to an acrobatics from Kamina; the poor thing never had a chance. Anyway, up next came Victoria's ace, Emboar, so I sent out Commander the Badass Fish. Commander took heavy damage from a superpower, but survived and paralyzed the Emboar with a thunder wave, then unleashed a bubble beam. Victoria, rather than let her precious Emboar faint from another bubble beam, swapped out Emboar for Hariyama, which took a bubble beam meant for Emboar. Thinking quickly, I had Commander paralyze and confuse the Hariyama, then fire off two discharges. Luckily, the Hariyama kept hurting itself in confusion, ending itself! Emboar came back out, and although it managed to knock Commander to only 9 HP with a sucker punch, Commander still lived and took it down with a bubble beam! Up next came the aforementioned most difficult Pokemon: Mega Gallade. I sacrificed Commander to a night slash to heal Kamina with a berry ice cream, and then sent Kamina out. He managed to survive a psycho cut with 22 HP, allowing him to paralyze the Gallade and take it down with a mighty acrobatics! With Victoria defeated, she begrudgingly allows Tesla to fight Kiki! Here goes nothing...

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 45

125.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 45

587.pngKamina (Male) - Lv. 45

618.pngAnimeFg (Male) - Lv. 45

310.pngRed_Chaos (Female) - Lv. 44

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 43