My Team So Far!

BrandonBeastMan

Here is my team right now, note that I am right near the Slums and have just beaten Victoria. If you have any suggestions, leave it in the comments below!

My Team:

Nesmith the Monferno Level 21

Bashful Nature

Ability: Iron Fist

Moves:

- Scratch

- Leer

- Flame Wheel

- Mach Punch

Daz Right the Meowth Level 16

Docile Nature

Ability: Unnerve (Used to be Technician, I didn't know Ability Capsule didn't give you a choice ;_;)

Moves:

- Fake Out

- Scratch

- Growl

- Bite

Big Gulp the Gulpin Level 17

Sassy Nature

Ability: Liquid Ooze

Moves:

- Sludge

- Acid Spray

- Yawn

- Amnesia

Soul the (Shiny) Espurr Level 15

Brave Nature

Ability: Keen Eye

Moves:

- Charge Beam

- Covet

- Light Screen

- Confusion

SmokyFishy the (Shiny) Goldeen Level 8

Only keeping Goldeen around for a bit more until I get better pokemon.

Have any suggestions? Leave it in the comments if you do! ;)

I'll start by suggesting that you pick up a 6th member. Probably should pick a fighting or flying type. Also, Kricketune is pretty good as well. Go back to Peridot Ward and check the apartment buildings to find it.

well i would train up the goldeen as a goldeen with lightning rod would certainly be very useful against Sigmund's team when and if you vs but that is kinda far and the other water types you can get early are finneon and lotad if it is raining and if you reach coral ward. After flobot(grass gym) and corey than you can get another water type i think. you can add a flying type a woobat with simple is just very useful. cause simple+calm mind is just awesome. plus woobat can be useful in getting rid of the mist in coral ward when vsing cain and corey(poison gym) by using gust.

i recomend to catch a caterpee, there is a garden in one bulding, butterfree is an excelent pokemon to start an adventure. it learn helpfull moves.

soorry, i posted in a wrong trend... dont know how to remove this :P.
but the butterfree thing is right, it belong here XD

Here is my team after the second gym:

Nesmith (Monferno) Level 26

Bashful Nature

Moves:

- Scratch

- Leer

- Flame Wheel

- Mach Punch

Daz Right (Meowth) Level 20 ( I might get rid of her soon, but her Screech is the reason I beat Florinia's Cradily.)

Docile Nature

Ability: Unnerve

Moves:

- Cut

- Screech

- Bite

- Fake Out

Big Gulp (Gulpin) Level 25

Sassy Nature

Moves:

- Acid Spray

- Yawn

- Toxic

- Sludge

Soul (Meowstic) (Shiny) Level 26

Brave Nature

Moves:

- Charge Beam

- Psyshock

- Disarming Voice

- Psybeam

first off GET SIX MEMBERS sorry but its a good idea unless you are doing a challenge run and if you have 6 or more its really hard to break the level cap

well what i did after the second gym is i got a nidoran m and a shinx from the game corner also the numel from the station and hariyama is good as well you can keep meowstic although i had a male so i get different moves. also you can forget hms without needing move deleter now I THINK because they are tmxs in reborn not hms

woobat/swoobat gets calm mind at lvl 29. Also i wont go for butterfree. i only use butterfree as a compound eyes bot to get items from wild pokemon other than that i would never ever use a butterfree. its stats are meh and its typing is just bad.

Kricketune is good for early game and boss killing before u get access to murkrow with prankster+ perish song. kricketue has perish song at lvl 50. but you can always use destiny bond to kill bosses easy and kinda faster. technician on kricketune will certainly help you until 4th gym or 5th gym. fell stinger with technician is just awesome tons of atk boost if u use fell stinger to finish.

Replace Meowth soon with the Lillipup or Huge Power Bunnelby since you are heading on to the third gym, those are clearly superior normal type with better coverage moves, plus Diggersby ground type has an edge against next gym~

Here is my team after beating Corey (It was tough, but Soul came through with her Quick Claw.)

Nesmith (Monferno) Level 31

Bashful Nature

Moves:

-Scratch

-Leer

- Mach Punch

- Flame Wheel

Big Gulp (Swalot) Level 27

Sassy Nature

Moves:

- Body Slam

- Yawn

- Toxic

- Sludge

Soul (Meowstic) (Shiny) Level 30

Brave Nature

Moves:

- Charge Beam

- Disarming Voice

- Psyshock

- Psybeam

Lick Yo Ass (Swirlix) Level 24

Relaxed Nature

Ability: Unburden

Moves:

- Fairy Wind

- Round

- Fake Tears

- Endeavor

Squeaks (Emolga) Level 20

Releaxed Nature

Ability: Motor Drive

Moves:

- Nuzzle

- Pursuit

- Air Slash

- Cut

Amaterasu (Growlithe) Level 25

Hasty Nature

Ability: Flash Fire.

Moves:

- Fire Fang

- Take Down

- Reversal

- Some other move

It came with Morning Sun, dammit, I could've had that powerful CC... and yeah, if Swirlix was Poison/Fairy, Cain would flock to them :D

So, guys, I just got my Mystery Egg (Didn't know it was in Jasper Ward lol), and it's a Vullaby egg. I was gonna take it, but it evolves at Level 54! Should I ask someone to change the egg to something better, or is Vullaby actually good in this game?

Edited by ~Derpy Simon