About Reborn Rupees

nugget_22

Reborn Rupees.

Basically, the more you post, the more Rupees you get. You spend then in the Site Shop to get cool stuff or modify your account(or mess with other people's accounts) You can get clothes for your trainer card sprite, change your member title, change your name on the site if you suddenly decide your current one sucks... that sort of thing.

My Reborn Rupee Balance on my profile says 156 but on the site shop it says 56 and I can't buy anything over 56 reborn rupees. Is this a bug?

!RESOLVED!

I can remember it's different.

Edited by nugget_22

Strange, you haven't bought anything, so I don't know what the problem is... If you did buy something worth 100 Rupees and didn't use it yet, that would be why, but since you have no Items, there shouldn't be a reason as to why that's happening. At least, I don't know why.

Items bought in the Sprite Shop don't show as purchased on a user's profile, so that may be why your Rupee count is off. Still, this raises a question: are items bought in the Sprite Shop added to a user's Net Worth?

• 10 months later...