Guess where these lyrics come from

Yours Truly

The rules are simple first you must guess which song the previous poster's lyrics came from, and then you must post lyrics of your own; although the lyrics must be distinct enough so that one can go through 5 pages of google results only to find out that it isn't on the list.

I will start:

"I am a rocket ship on my way to mars on a collision course I am A satellite I'm Out of control"

Also for bonus points try to give a vague hint about the band that sang it like so : Rumor has it that the person who sang this song fought off the pain from Xis disease by drinking a bottle of vodka.

Theme Of the month: Spooky songs/Pre 2000 era songs, Pick one or choose both if you'd like.

I'm pretty sure you mean Undecided by The Magic Number

There's nothing else to compare~

Band Tip: Not a band but the song was first sung by a Hall of fame singer with an unusually high powered Falsetto voice.

There was such a thread like this before...it ended up with no-one guessing Erlköning from Franz Schubert (yes, that was my fault).

The song you're looking for is Help Our Souls by The Nihils, iirc.
My turn (yes, it's a translation, and yes, it's pre-2000):

Fate, monstrous and empty, you whirling wheel, you are malevolent...